Apartment in Ovacik-Hisaronu, Nr Olu Deniz, Fethiye, Aegean Region, Turkey - Quiet Location With Pool & Beautiful Gardens, 5 Mins To Olu Deniz Beach & Hisaronu Shops & Nightlife
19 Thera Homes is a non smoking apartment. The apartment is a spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bath duplex apartment comfortably furnished in a modern style over two floors. The apartment is fully air-conditioned and can also be heated on those rare chilly days. The ground floor has a spacious open plan kitchen and living area with patio door leading to the terrace overlooking the beautiful village of Ovacik and surrounding countryside, ground floor shower room. A marble staircase takes you up to the light and airy 1st floor where there is a large double bedroom, twin bedroom and bathroom with large over bath shower enclosure. both bedrooms have door leading onto the large balcony again with stunning views ideal for those relaxing holiday evenings. Both bedrooms are fitted with dark curtains to ensure that you are not woken by the sun too early each morning.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
I live in Leek in Staffordshire with my husband, son and pet dog, for many years we have spent most of our holidays in Olu Deniz and love our new apartment very much, we finally found it after many years of trying to find the perfect location.
Guestbook comments from the owner
'Lovely,spacious apartment. Hisaronu within easy walking distance and frequent bus service to explore the local area. We had a great time on holiday; excellent weather, good food, beautiful apartment to stay in, an all round enjoyable experience.' Kath Rowland.
'We stayed at Wendy’s apartment in August/September 2013. We found the apartment to be very spacious and clean throughout. Each room was very well presented and very comfortable. There was ample equipment in the kitchen, including a cool box and sandwiches boxes, which came in handy. The views from the balcony are lovely and ideal for enjoying your lunch on or relaxing on of an evening. The pool was excellent, never over crowded with other apartment users and our children 10 & 8 yrs loved it. Hisaronu is only a 10 minute walk and is lovely, we spent most of our evenings there eating out and browsing the shops. Olu Deniz has a lovely pebble beach, but it is very hot.' Mrs Tracey Gallagher
2 holidaymaker reviews
We arrived in Turkey with our transfer from Dalaman booked by Wendy Tompkinson. Upon our arrival at the holiday home we were stunned by how beautiful and of such high quality the place was considering the price paid for peak season (very reasonable). We stayed for one week and we were based in a quiet place which was literally a short walk to the centre of Hisaronu (nearest shops, bars and clubs). We were a couple of minutes from the main public transport links to the beach which only took less than 10 minutes to reach by dolmus. We literally had everything within minutes of leaving our apartment. Inside it was spacious, comfortable and even though there were a couple of minor problems with the washing machine and an electrical socket, Wendy was easily contactable and these problems were easily sorted out. I would have given five stars if not for these really very minor issues. We love Turkey and we loved staying in this apartment and we intend to book it again next year. Thanks Wendy for a wonderful holiday base!
Myself and my friend stayed in this apartment in 2013 and we liked it so much we are going back again this year, we did not want to drive in Turkey and found the location brilliant a couple of minutes walk to catch the bus for Olu Deniz and just a short walk into Hisaronu. The apartment was very clean with all the facilities we needed for our stay, a nice upstairs balcony to sit out and enjoy a glass of wine in the evening with great views, the pool and gardens are lovely and quiet too. The owner arranged transfers for us and the driver was waiting at the airport on time even though our flight was delayed.
From the Owner
“We have spent many happy years on holiday in Olu Deniz and have looked for quite a few years for the idea property to buy that we would love to spend our holidays in, and now we feel we have found it, the pool is usually quiet even in July and august, the views are fantastic, and it is close enough to all the busy restaurants and night-life but not noisy at all, a really quiet location during the day and also at night so you will get a great nights sleep.”
Activity and Interests
Oludeniz beach is around 5 minutes by dolmus and has a beautiful 3km beach and a natural lagoon. A day relaxing in the sunshine is a popular activity but for the more active, scuba diving, para sailing, jet skiing, paragliding and boats trips are all available. There is a small childrens play park only 2 mins walk away, ideal for younger children.
Airport: Dalaman Airport: 65.0 km
50 mins by car to apartment.
We can arrange your private airport transfers for reasonable prices; £35 each way for up to 3 people, £40 for 4 people each way, in a Luxury Mercedes Vito.
Mini market 2 mins walk
Hisaronu village 5 mins walk away.
Olu Deniz beach 5 mins bus ride away.
Bus stop just a short walk to main road about 2 mins.
Taxi buzzer in the parking area for easy access to taxi.
Car hire and jeep safari shop 2 mins walk away.
The harbour town of Fethiye is also a 20 min journey by dolmus and is well worth a visit whether for it's harbour side restaurants, bustling shopping area or the weekly Tuesday market.
Kayakoy ghost town is a 10 minute journey away.
Hisaronu has a number of supermarkets (Migros and Azda being the most popular), a post office, currency exchange outlets and cash machines. There are also plenty of restaurants which cater for all tastes including Italian, Traditional Turkish, British & Indian. There are plenty of bars and a few of nightclubs which are all open until the small hours. Shoppers won’t be disappointed either as Hisaronu has a large selection of shops selling clothes, shoes, bags, jewellery and souvenirs.The local weekly market is also held on a Monday. For a greater choice of shops head off to Fethiye on the dolmus. If you want a bit more a action and adventure the Aqua Park is only a 15 minute walk from the apartment. Additionally, a large selection of trips and activities can be booked through local travel agents, including – horseback riding, scuba diving, quad bikes, jeep safari, Turkish baths, paragliding and boat trips around the fabulous Turkish coastline.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Apr 2017 - 31 May 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
1 Jun 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
to secure your booking all you need to do is:
1. You let us know when you would like to stay, then we provisionally reserve your dates
2. Send 50% of the rental cost, as the booking deposit.
3. The remaining balance plus £100 standard security deposit to cover any breakages or damage is required 8 weeks before departure.(The security deposit is refundable on condition no damage has occurred).
Change over days are flexible depending on previous guest departure, check out time 2pm on departure date.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the apartment per week in £UK. Stays of 10 days etc can be arranged if requested.
15% off all nights over and above the first week (not in conjunction with special offers).
Our changeover days are flexible.
A welcome food pack can be arranged for an additional £10 per booking, please ask.
Please note that the pool is not available From November 1st through to April 1st.
Half the rental cost required to confirm booking, balance plus £100 security deposit required 8 weeks before departure.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“Walking distance to Hisaronu, short bus ride to Olu Deniz and Fethiye. The friendliness of the Turkish people. The stunning views and peacefulness of the location are unique to these apartments. All the nightlife you ever need just around the corner but quiet at the apartment. Everything you need for a relaxing sunshine holiday or a fun packed adventure is right on your doorstep.”
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1: bath with overhead shower and shower screen, toilet, basin, mirror and shave point. Bathroom 2 has shower, toilet, wash basin mirror and electric shave point. hot water is supplied by an electric boiler.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: king size bed, wardrobe, bedside drawers, hair-dryer, mirror, air con, door leading to balcony. Bedroom 2: twin beds, wardrobe, mirror, air con, door to balcony. The balcony has comfortable settee, chairs and table ideal for sitting out and relaxing.
- Balcony ...
- Terrace ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Notes on accommodation: This is a non smoking apartment, no smoking inside the apartment or on the terrace or balcony, smoking is permitted in the shared pool and garden areas of the complex. Outside: There is a good sized shared communal pool and sunbathing area. The apartment has its own sun loungers, cushions, and umbrella for your use around the pool. The complex is set in beautifully maintained gardens. Utility Room: There is a small utility area on the ground floor which includes an automatic washing machine, iron, ironing board and clothes rack, mop and bucket and vacuum cleaner. A safety deposit box for guest to use is also situated in the utility area cupboard. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and bedding is supplied. Spare towels and bedding are available if required. The apartment is cleaned prior to and after your stay. If mid-week cleaning is required, this can be arranged for a charge. Stays of 2 weeks a mid stay clean is included Other: Doors leading from the kitchen and lounge to a terrace where there is a comfortable patio table and chairs ideal for alfresco dinning with beautiful views of Ovacik. There is a large lawn in front of the apartment ideal for a relaxing away from the pool