Apartment in Puerto de la Duquesa, Costa del Sol, Spain - Peaceful Location, Right On The Beach, Shops Nearby
The apartment comes with three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, dining lounge, entrance and extensive balcony with the sun from mid morning until sunset. Positioned on the front line beach all you have to do is walk out of the apartment across the promenade and onto the sandy beach, it’s so hard work! If the beach doesn’t suit you relax by the complex pool which comes with your own sauna if the temperature isn’t hot enough.
Top Traveller Review
A fantastic holiday
About the Owner
About Stuart Sladdin
We are three joint owners Kev, Stuart and Alan living and running our own business in West Yorkshire.
Stuart Sladdin purchased this apartment in 2010
Why Stuart Sladdin chose Manilva area
Fell in love with this property over 5 years ago due to its idyllic position and views from the very large balcony. We have continued to maintain it to a high standard as expected from this exclusive.
The property is in a perfect location for beach, restaurant's and bars.
What makes this apartment unique
Evening view from balcony is to the flood lit castle ,promenade and sea.
(3 traveller reviews)
A fantastic holiday
Thanks Stuart and Kevin. A wonderful stay. Quality luxury apartment, perfect location just a short walk to the Port. Highly recommended! Looking forward to going back next year :-)
Modern flat, great location. Highly recommended
Ideal place to say for Duquesa port and to play golf. 5 of us stayed there for 11 days. 3 mins walk to port. Port has great selection of bars and restaurants. 1 minute to beach and beach bar. Great choice of golf courses withing 20 minute drive,
From the Owner
“Fell in love with this property over 5 years ago due to its idyllic position and views from the very large balcony. We have continued to maintain it to a high standard as expected from this exclusive. The property is in a perfect location for beach, restaurant's and bars.”
Activity and Interests
The beach is right outside your front door, what could be easier?
Duquesa is approximately one hour 20 mins drive from Malaga airport or thirty minutes from Gibraltar airport.
Puerto de la Duquesa is less than a 5 minute stroll from the apartment. Puerto de la Duquesa has a wealth of bars, restaurants and shops.
The nearest supermarket is less than 10 minutes away on foot
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A non refundable deposit of £250 is required with booking with the balance being due 4 weeks prior to your holiday start date.
A refundable £200 damage deposit payable at the time of the final payment. This will be returned to you when our cleaning agent has let us know that nothing has been damaged or stolen.
During high season (school holidays) change over day is Saturday. But we can be flexible and request that you simply ask! Out of main season, contact us and we will try to fit with your plans.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Evening view from balcony is to the flood lit castle ,promenade and sea.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Main bathroom has hydro massage bath. The shower in the en-suite has hydro massage body jets.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: One of the twin rooms is en suite with a shower, bedrooms 2 and 3 share the house bathroom which has shower and hydro massage bath.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Brand new luxury apartment, which brand new furniture. Outside: Large sun terrace with open sea views with sunbeds and table for al fresco dining. Utility Room: There is a separate utility room outside the kitchen with a washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaning and linen change is done weekly and is included in the price. Towels and bedding are included (including beach towels) Other: The apartment has a huge balcony, with summer furniture. The terrace overlooks the beautiful beach onto the sea. The perfect place for a gin and tonic.