Villa in Salobrena, Costa Tropical, Spain - Peaceful Location In Cul De Sac
This luxurious, south facing villa has been subject to progressive renovation by its owners. Situated high on the steep hillside of the neighbourhood of Monte de los Almendros, it has breath-taking views of Salobrena and the Mediterranean sea. Behind lie the Sierra Nevada mountains which are snow-capped for many months of the year.
Steps from a quiet cul-de sac lead up to the house, pool and three terraces, equipped with gas BBQ, outdoor dining furniture and shaded seating area. There are ample loungers for sun bathing around a 10 x 5 metre private pool.
The house has mature gardens with flowers, fruit trees and red pepper tree.
There are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (2 of which are en-suite), a brand new kitchen and spacious living/dining areas.
Virtually every room opens out on to a terrace with stunning views.
The house is split into 2 levels with enough space for two families. It is fully equipped with WiFi, flat screen TVs and audio system.
Downstairs there is a games room with table tennis and a darts board.
Outside is ample space for dining and sunbathing around private pool.
Nearby is the well-maintained community area with pools, tennis, football and free WiFi.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
2 holidaymaker reviews
We had a wonderful two weeks at this villa. The outside space is amazing, with beautiful views, a great pool, large terrace and a super pergola for getting some shade during the day or enjoying the view in the evening. Inside the villa is spacious and well presented, with everything you could possibly need and nice attention to detail. We highly recommend it!
Activity and Interests
The beaches are easily accessible by car - approx 12 minutes from the villa. All the beaches are sandy/shingle and there are a number of secluded coves accessible by foot only.
There are maps in the villa showing their location
The villa is situated 60 minutes from Malaga airport via Autovia Mediterraneo and 45 minutes from Granada airport.
A car is essential.
A discount for car hire can be arranged on request.
The town of Salobrena is 7 minutes drive from the villa. The town of Almunecar lies within 15 minutes driving from the villa. The province's second largest town, Motril, lies within 12 minutes drive from the villa. The small fishing village of La Caleta is 6 minutes drive away at the bottom of the hill and has bars and a bakery for delicious fresh bread in the mornings. The village of La Guardia has a useful shop that is open on Sunday.
Salobrena is located on the Costa Tropical de Granada, an unspoilt area of southern Spain where sugar cane, avocados, mangoes and other fruits grow prolifically. The town offers all amenities - shops, banks, supermarkets, restaurants, tapas bars etc can easily be found.
There are a wide choice of tapas bars and excellent local restaurants all within very easy reach both in the town centre and along the beach.
Further inland are the beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains with skiing and snow-boarding in the winter, and fantastic hiking during the warmer months. The historic city of Granada is only 45 minutes drive away, home to Andalucia's most famous historic attraction, the Alhambra. Other all year round sports available are tennis, golf, horse riding, scuba diving, fishing, sailing, windsurfing, mountain biking, and walking/bird watching in the beautiful valleys of the nearby Alpujarra mountains.
The handbook in the villa provides further details of the local amenities.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
4 Sep 2016 - 29 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
In order to keep the villa in perfect condition for all our guests we ask that you don't bring pets, and refrain completely from smoking inside the villa.
Changeover day is usually Saturday, but there can be flexibility depending on bookings.
The villa must be vacated by 11.00 to allow time for the cleaners to prepare for the next guests.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in GBP.
The villa is typically available for rental from the beginning of May until the end of October.
There may be some flexibility on change over days outside peak season.
Discounts may be considered for longer off season lets of 4 weeks or more, please contact us to discuss this option if required.
10% to confirm booking; balance plus a £200 refundable security deposit is payable 8 weeks before commencement of holiday.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- water parks
- bird watching
- horse riding
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet, Bedrooms 2,3 share this bathroom
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Shower Enclosure, Ensuite. Refurbished 2016
- En-suite to bedroom 1 with shower, wc & 2 washbasins. Shared bathroom to bedrooms 2, 3 with bath/shower, washbasin, wc & bidet En-suite to bedroom 4 with shower & wc.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Aircon in all bedrooms Bedroom 1 with double/twin bed. Private balcony. Ceiling Fan. Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Ceiling Fan. Bedroom 3 with double bed. Ceiling Fan. Bedroom 4 with double sofa bed. Sonos system. TV.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The house, pool and terraces are completely private. It is situated near the end of a very quiet cul-de-sac. Every bedroom is equipped with a ceiling fan or free-standing fan. Hairdryers are supplied in the upstairs bedrooms. Every bedroom has a sea view. There is a second flat screen TV and DVD player in the downstairs (4th)bedroom. All the living areas have a sea view. The wood burning fire heats the lounge, there are electric and gas heaters for the other rooms in winter. There is off street parking for 3 cars. Outside: Upstairs there are two balconies leading off the lounge. The east balcony has a dining table and small breakfast table. The west balcony has sofa and arm chair. Both balconies have glass panels for shelter from the breeze. On the pool level there is a luxury gas barbecue and space for food preparation, dining tables & chairs to seat 10 comfortably. New for 2014 is a pergola to provide shade over 2 sofas, armchair and table. For sunbathing and relaxation there are 8 loungers and 2 parasols. The private pool measures 10 x 5 metres which is 2 metres deep at the deep end. There is a cold water shower by the pool. The garden has flowerbeds, lemon, orange and red pepper trees. The pool and garden are professionally maintained. Utility Room: Washing machine/dryer, iron/ironing board, vacuum cleaner, sink & storage cupboards. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa is professionally cleaned prior to occupation. All towels and linens are provided including pool/beach towels. Linen and towels are changed mid let for two or more weeks rental A mid-let cleaning service is available at extra cost. Other: Games room with table tennis, darts, Sonos system,fridge. 4th bedroom is equipped with a flat screen TV & DVD player & airconditioning. The villa has WiFi and there is internet radio and music via the Sonos system