Cottage in Conwy Town, North Wales, Wales - Central Location - New & Sumptuously Appointed, with Parking
Boutique Cottage is a newly built property in 2013 within the cobbled medieval town of Conwy, built within the grounds of a demolished chapel. The property is finished to a high hotel standard throughout with an open plan ground floor leading to a sumptuous master bedroom benefiting from luxurious furnishings and crisp white linen. The second smaller bedroom consists of a further King or two twin beds.
About the Owner
This property is Managed by Mark and Jeanette Brocklehurst. They both live in the area and are close by to ensure your stay in Conwy is greater than your expectations.
This property is a New rental in 2012, on the site of a demolished chapel and has already received a great deal of 5 star feedback (see Trip Advisor) and has been rented by a number of TV Celebrities
You too can share this experience
Guestbook comments from the owner
Knights Rest as mentioned of ITV's Day Break - plus -
“We loved Conwy it's like a beautiful old fashioned village but with a superb cottage with all mod cons”
5 of 5 stars
Very tastefully done to a very high spec and better equipped than most homes with lots of little extras that made all the difference eg robes slippers welcome pack tea bags coffee milk lots of loo rolls washing powder dishwasher tabs and a lovely feel well worth another visit loved it thank you so much.
Linda Robson birds of a feather tour xxxx
“Home away from Home”
5 of 5 stars
We had a very comfortable and enjoyable stay here with our two teenage sons. The cottage is in a quiet location but yet so close to town. We enjoyed meeting Mark, who had prepared the cottage with some extra touches that you wouldn't get from most hotels. What a nice touch to have some milk and cereal & even wine and biscuits provided for your first day. Would highly recommend 'Knights Rest'.
The Williams' from Canada
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Various Beaches very close by - your choice and happy to provide suggestions.
RSPB area - 1 mile
National Trust - Bodnant Garden - 3 mile
An ideal base for year round holiday activities including; bird watching, fishing, golf or walking/climbing holidays in the Snowdonian mountains or around the North Wales coast with areas of natural beauty of the area.
Take a car ride through Conwy to explore the River Conwy Valley to the heart of Snowdonia, or even explore this by a boat excursion or yacht charter . On the way you can visit the spectacular Bodnant Gardens, Betws-y-Coed, Swallow Falls and much more
Manchester or Liverpool Airports - 1 hr away
Holyhead Ferryport - 45 mins away
Postcode for SatNav is LL32 8PD
Come into North Wales via the A55 Expressway, Exit at either Junction 18 or 17 (depending on your direction of approach)
Follow the signs for Conwy or Conway Enter the Town of Conwy or Conway
Follow signs for Mount Pleasant Car Park or Bodlondeb Butterfly attraction
Turn into Mount Pleasant
Knights Rest can be located at the brow of the hill adjacent to one of the Castle Town Wall - watch towers
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
No Smoking Property
No Pets Allowed (please respect others allergies)
£25 Additional Utilities (heating surcharge) for all dates other than bookings for June, July, Aug & Sept
£200 deposit required at booking, full balance required 6 weeks prior to your holiday.
£100 (refundable) breakages deposit
£75 Optional midweek - Linen / Bedding / Towels changeover and Cleaning of the Cottage
Preferred changeover day is Saturday -
But if we can we will accommodate your special requests, be it another arrival / leaving date of just a long week end that you need
Just contact us and we will try and help
Notes on prices:
Our Pricing is currently set out as:
Per Night = £150
Special Weekly Rates = please refer to the calendar
Special weekend / long Weekend rates will be calculated as either individual nights (at £145 each) or as 75-80% of the normal weekly discounted rates.
Please contact us for your specific requirements / quotation
Can pay by Cheque (no fees) or by card with +2.5% fees
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dishwasher ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- city centre
- near the sea
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- live theatre
- recreation centre
- winery tours
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- ski lift pass
- ski pass optional
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- whitewater rafting
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom Clean crisp white bathroom complete with shower. Complete with fine towels, luxurious bath robes, Spa Slippers and complimentary toiletries a kin to a hotel stay Down Stairs A convenient and nicely appointed wash room, basin amenities
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom Affords the luxury of a large King Size leather double bed with sumptuous, crisp – hotel style white linen and furnishing Second bedroom Has an additional king leather bed (or can be set as two single beds) appointed to the same luxury
- Bicycles ...
- Boat ...
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Tennis ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Notes on accommodation: Modern, light and comfortable suite. With luxurious bathrobes, slippers and complimentary toiletries akin to a spa Complimentary wine, water, treats, cereals, milk, tea and coffee to help you get started. Complimentary towels, bath robes, spa slippers and toiletries during your stay. With no additional towel and linen charges (as charged by other nearby cottages). Additional mid week clean and linen change is available at a charge of £60 - if you so desire. Outside: Exterior patio. Private, Bijou – barbecue area with BBQ, quality rattan / wicker table and chairs for your enjoyment that looks direct at one of the castle wall watch towers (50 yards away). Secluded Cabana, pergola and hot tub scheduled to be installed during Oct / Nov 2014. Parking. Having the luxury of a dedicated parking area / driveway that can accommodate your vehicle(s). This is particularly useful in Conwy where parking is very difficult to come by in the narrow, cobbled streets. Utility Room: Has a Washing Machine and drying facility, complete with Iron and board, Plus also the storage of a Child Seat and Travel Cot / Crib Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen and bathroom towels are provided but guests are asked to bring their own towels for use on the beach only. The property is normally cleaned once per week, however more frequent cleaning can be arranged on special request. Other: An additional leather sofa bed for accommodating an additional person if necessary. More formal Dining Area. There is a solid Oak dining table and seating for four persons Selection of DVD Movies. Gaming console and games for those rainy days.