Villa in Morro d'Alba, Ancona Province, Le Marche, Italy - Mediaeval Town Of Morro D'Alba 10 Min. Away, Overlooking Vineyards, At The End Of 1 Km Private Road
Casa Pi was built as a private home, the dream of many.
It has a view that you obviously expect in Italy.
The old farmhouse turned into a very comfortable home, villa with all the modern expectations you will demand and more.
Its surroundings are rolling hills, vineyards, beautiful old villages and towns with local restaurants as well as Michelin star menus.
Le Marche is Italy as you wish it to be: friendly people, fine dining, beautiful landscape, nice beaches and a laid back atmosphere.
Morro D' Alba is no exception.
Casa Pi is located at the end of a white road, very quiet and yet close to much divertimento.
Its rooms breath a modern atmosphere and at the same time have nice touches of classical features. Most rooms are quite large and its bathrooms fitted with new toilets, showers and wash basins.
About the Owner
My wife Josephine and I emigrated to Italy, 8 years ago, from the Netherlands, after our working life. Josephine's parents joined us 6 months later. Both of them have passed away since. We decided to move to a smaller house which we subsequently have built much to our liking. Due to adverse market circumstances we are unable to sell our current house. Three years ago we decided to rent out our new house. This felt good so we try to get more holiday enthusiasts via this site. We are true amateurs in the sense that we do not do this to make a living just to cover the cost of maintaining and financing casa Pi.
From the Owner
“The house was originally a small farm dating 300 years back and subsequently extended with a barn and later a garage. We fully restored and changed the farm into a typical Italian comfortable villa, with all the modernities without loosing some of the antique details. We were planning to live there. It's location at the end of a 1 km long Stada Biancha (white road) is very quiet indeed but our neighbor is close-by enough for comfort. Casa Pi, as the house is called, overlooks hills and vineyards.”
Activity and Interests
The closest beach is in Senigallia a 20 minute drive (incl. finding a parking space). It is a family affair the Italian way: very cosy and also something you have longed for a long time: good food, good service (beds and parasols for rent), sandy beaches, gradual sloping.
We can advice you where you wish to go depending on the money you wish to spend.
The airport is 25 minutes away: Ancona Airport. Public transport to casa Pi is troublesome. We have a car available for rent (€10 por day)
The village, town of Morro D' Alba is a 10 minute drive. The bakery and butcher are located there and numerous other small shops. The supermarket is 3 minutes further down the road.
The highlights in Le Marche are the coast and various medieval towns and cities are within an hours driving distance. Great shopping and sight seeing.
The "grotte of Frasassi" are 25 minutes away, they are considered a European highlight. All the great tourist town are within 3 hours drive: Rome, Florence, Lucca.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
4 Sep 2016 - 30 Jun 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
When you have decided to stay with us, you pay 40% of the rental price to turn your reservation into a booking. 8 weeks before arrival date you pay the rest of the rental sum.
Arrival day is Saturday, not before 16:00 (4 pm). We take great effort in cleaning your holiday home and providing clean linen.
You are asked to leave no later than 10 am. The house is inspected, the use of the A/C corroborated, deposit returned.
Notes on prices:
Prices include cleaning of casa Pi upon your departure as well as the use of the linen and towels. The only surcharge is your use of the air condition.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Casa Pi does not resemble a holiday house, because we intended to live in it ourselves. We furnished it with our own comfortable chairs and sofa's and with art on the walls and our memorabilia. The kitchen is very large with all the necessities that you will find in your own kitchen: a fully equipped modern kitchen. I dare to challenge anyone renting casa Pi, that the master bedroom is larger than yours at home. I will put a good bottle of fine wine from the region on this bet.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Car Available
- children welcome ...
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- winery tours
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- 185 m²
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- All bathrooms are en-suite with shower including a wc. The master bedroom, which in itself is huge has an en-suite bathroom and a separate wc. All the fittings are of the highest standards and modern.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, single beds: can be made as one
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, master bedroom really large (10 /4,5 m)
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Downstairs are two bedrooms both with two beds, one with double doors opening to the terrace and a good size bathroom with shower, which is shared with another smaller bedroom. Upstairs two large bedrooms each with double beds and their own bathrooms.
- Bicycles ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- 3 bicycles
- Outside: Casa Pi is surrounded by spacious land and rolling hills. The private pool is 5 by 10 meters and is in a corner of the 2300 m2 garden a little lower than the house: a very private place. The garden has fruit trees: apples, pears, peaches, figs and nectarines. Any ripe fruit is to be picked by guests. Totally biological, healthy and delicious. There are sun beds, parasols and a large table with 10 chairs for outside use only. Utility Room: There is no separate utility room. Laundry washing is in the large kitchen Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Casa Pi's price includes all linen used on the beds as well as in the kitchen, bathroom and around the pool. The house is cleaned on Saturday and the pool twice a week all included. There is a charge for A/C use on a meter @ 0,10 € per kWh. Other: Casa Pi has a shed (3/4,5 m) where all utensils are stalled which at times are not around the pool or on the terrace. You will find your BBQ there.