Villa in Cala Llonga, Menorca, Balearic Islands - Great Location In Sought After Residential Area Close To Mahon And Sa Mesquida Beach
Cala Llonga is one of the most desirable residential areas in Menorca and this lovely waterfront villa is perfectly situated in a quiet peaceful cul-de-sac. The imposing elevated front line property has direct access to Cala Rata and its boat moorings. The house, swimming pool and terraces all provide spectacular views across Mahon harbour. The villa is tastefully designed and is built over 3 levels with a combination of teak, slate and local mares stone. It is fully equipped with air-conditioning, WiFi and central heating for cooler months. Close by is the Port of Mahon with its wealth of restaurants and shopping.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The lovely sandy beach of Sa Mesquida is just a 5 min drive. Many other beaches are within a 20 min drive.
Port of Mahon is a 5 min drive and Mahon airport is approx 10 minute drive from villa. Transfers and car hire can be arranged.
Local water taxi can be ordered to take you to Mahon or Es Castell.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
23 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
25% deposit due on booking payable by bank transfer cheque or card (fees apply on credit cards) All major cards taken.
Balance will be due 10 weeks prior to departure.
10% security fee payable which is returned after stay if no problems.
Flexible where possible.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- Private Chef
- non smoking only
- not suitable for children ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to master bed 1 En-suite to double bed 2 Separate bathrooms to double bedrooms 3 & 4 En-suite to double bedroom 5
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master double bedroom Double bedroom 2 Double bedroom 3 Double bedroom 4 2 Double beds in bedroom 5
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The ground floor of villa has the open plan living space and cloakroom with WC First floor has 4 of the bedrooms Lower Ground floor has the 2 double beds in one large bedroom with en-suite - especially suitable for teenagers as it has a large plasma TV and patio doors opening onto a small gravelled garden. Outside: There is a teak sun deck terrace facing the sea with a 10m x 5m infinity swimming pool with Roman step access. It is beautifully furnished with dining table and chairs, lounging sofa and armchairs plus teak sunloungers. There are two smaller teak sun terraces off the bedrooms and to the side of villa a small gravelled garden. Jazuzzi whirlpool on deck. Built in BBQ. Utility Room: Washing machine, ironing board and iron. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Villa cleaned and ready for your arrival to include all bed linen, bathroom towels and pool towels with an interim clean and linen change if staying longer than 10 nights.