Villa in La Marina Nr. San Fulgencio, Costa Blanca South, Spain - Location 10 Minutes Drive To Beach, 3 Minutes Walk To All Restaurants And Banks 2 Sports Centre
This beautiful detached 3 bedroom villa over looking La Marina, in a quiet location, is perfect for a family holiday,or long term winter lets monthly. Within walking distance to restaurants shops and banks. 10 minutes drive to a blue flag beach with restaurants and free parking. This clean well kept villa is only 13 years old, it has been leased out for the last 2 years but is already proving popular with people returning to enjoy the location and all the facilities this home offers. Only 20 minutes from Alicante airport. Golf courses at Ciudad Quesada and Villa Martin and Royal Compoamar all within 30 minutes drive.we have 2 sports centers with large pools and amusements for the children. Iceland, Lidl, Mercadona, 5 min drive. Consum supermarkets walking distance. This villa has a large patio round a 8x4 private pool with a built in BBQ, surrounded by colorful blooms, palms and hedging. Garden furniture, drive for 2 cars, a large terrace with furniture for entertaining. We have a cot, buggy, highchair, and for those with out a car shopping trolley
Top Traveller Review
very nice villa
Brian and Angie
About the Owner
Brian and Angela. Have been retried for 10 years original East Enders, both worked for many years for the local council. Angela for Social Service, Brian as management for cleansing
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thanks for a lovely stay at the villa. We enjoyed all the facilities which were available. Great time had by us all.
4.9 based on 15 holidaymaker reviews
very nice villa
We are a family of 4 with 2 young kids and this was an ideal Villa in a nice quiet location. The owners are very friendly and honest and the villa is exactly as it appears in the photographs. The pool is perhaps a bit bigger than we imagined and you have all the home comforts here including Wi-Fi, good selection of TV channels and most importantlt , good air-con systems. Nice pubs and shops nearby and it is visibly ideal for a quiet family getaway, but it's also only a 20 min drive from Santa polo and other busy areas should you desire to travel. We would not hesitate to book again and highly recommend you have a stay here. The owners are very accommodating and nothing is too much trouble to them. 5 stars
Fantastic villa and place to stay
We stayed at Brian and Angela's villa in la marina the end of June , the villa is beautiful really big and everything you need Brian was very helpful from when we booked I would love to go back next year had a lovely time their would recommend the villa and la marina it's a lovely place can't wait to return.
Been staying in villas on the south coast for 15 years, this is the best we have been in, only villa where we have had, wait for it, a BREAD BIN, , only downside to our holiday was the pool lights were not on, some problem with the electrics, hope they are fixed for next year. we will be back.
Excellent Holiday Villa
My wife, daughter, her partner & our grandson have recently returned from a weeks holiday in this beautiful villa. It was superbly situated close to restaurants, bars and amenities whilst still maintaining a very quiet and private villa. The villa is very well looked after & the owners extremely helpful. We are in the process of booking this villa again for next year. Robert & Carol
Very relaxing week at the end of summer in this lovely villa. Brian was very helpful and we had everything we needed. I booked this villa for my husband & I, my sister & brother in law. Would definitely recommend this villa.
Although there are a few very English restaurants within walking distance and a small supermarket I would recommend hiring a car.
Villa is in a good location with near by shops, restaurants and night life at walking distance. Villa was spacious and very clean and well maintained. Pool was a good size to have a swim and area around it clean and tidy. Brian (Owner) was very friendly and phoned on day of arrival to check everything was okay. Would recommend to anyone wishing to go on a villa holiday.
From the Owner
“We fist saw a similar Villa in Playa Flamenca on holiday, so we decided to purchase one off plan in La Marina to our own specification in a area which we both loved”
Activity and Interests
Local beach ten minutes drive with restaurants, free parking, long sandy beach for a lovely walk. Other beaches i.e. Torrevieja, 30 minutes, Guardamar 10 minutes. Guardamar has a raised promenade and long beach front with plenty of bars and restaurants offering fabulous meals. Market on a Wednesday and an evening market is available on certain days. Santa Pola 10 minutes. Elche 15 minutes. (famous for palm trees and shopping arcades plus shoe factory(all approximate distances by car)
From Alicante Airport approximately 20 minutes drive. Mercia (San Javier) approximately 50 minutes. Car hire not essential as Taxis are readily available at the airport although a car is useful when at the villa for beach runs although shops, bars, restaurants are all in short walking distance from the villa
La Marina village - 5 minute drive. Guardamar, 10 minutes drive, Benijofar 20 minutes drive , Torrevieja 20 minutes drive, Santa Pola 10 minutes drive (all approximate)
Coach trips run from the sports center to all destinations of interest. Some are free and some are at a low cost. At peak times a road train runs around La Marina. One euro a trip.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
November to April
1 Nov 2016 - 30 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 4 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
A £100 deposit (non returnable) is payable at the time of booking. The balance is due eight weeks before departure unless booking is made in a shorter time scale in which case the full amount is due. An additional £200 security deposit is also required with the final payment. This covers any breakages or damage and the balance will be refunded upon return minus any cost incurred. Loss of keys will be charged at Euros 30 per set.
Notes on prices:
All prices in UK pounds
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Having it own pool set in pleasant Garden,with all shops and restaurants supermarkets and bars. Bus service to the beach in summer, or 10 min drive with free parking,makes it a superb holiday location.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Toys ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- naturist beach
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bedroom (1) has en-suite, wc, bath and shower and double basins set in marble vanity unit. Family shower room with wc, shower and basin set in marble vanity unit
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom (1) Queen size double bed with en-suite and air con. Bedroom (2) double bed with air con. Bedroom (3) two single beds (plus a fold up bed). All bedrooms have ceiling fans and large fitted wardrobes
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: There are three steps to terrace and street door. Down stairs is for private storage only, you may use the patio down stairs to sun bath in private (also dry your washing if you wish). Steps are on the out side of the villa, you can go down one side, round the back of the villa and up the other side. We personally do this five time a day for our exercise, and five lengths in the pool, shower round the pool, dry off, coffee on the terrace to start the day and keep fit. You can sit on the terrace (table and chairs provided) with a glass of wine, chilling out in the evening with the fantastic views over La Marina and Guadamar. Firework displays can be seen from the terrace at certain times of the year. Outside: Beautiful large garden with conifers to the front, surrounded with shrubs, palm trees, flowers, bougainvillea etc. Secured gates. Telephone intercom for entry. Large private swimming pool 8 x 4 metre with outside shower. Patio surrounding pool. Garden lights and pool lights. Built in barbeque with table and chairs. (Access to rear door for your convenience to utility and kitchen). Awning for sun shade. Garden furniture, parasols, sunbeds. Separate raised terrace with table and chairs, pot plants. Drive for two cars behind locked gates. Pool is cleaned and maintained once a week. Utility Room: Utility room, Has a washing machine and additional fridge freezer. Also there are spare electrical appliances such as toaster, kettle etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaned after each booking. Clean bath towels, pool towels, tea towels, plus all bed linen provided. There is a 65 euro fee on arrival per booking for cleaning, checking in and out and handing over keys Other: Large terrace leads from the lounge,this where you can sit in the cool breeze and enjoy the views over looking La Marina and park, where you can entertain with a nice gin and tonic and view Guadamar and the sea in the distance. (Has garden furniture)