Villa in Luz De Tavira, Eastern Algarve, Portugal - Breathtaking view Overlooking The Ria, Dunes And The Atlantic, Peaceful Location
Casa Torre de Aires is a recently built private villa set in a peaceful original region of the Algarve. It lies in the heart of the beautiful wetlands nature reserve, only meters from the shoreline. The tidal lagoon is an ever-changing view of the local fishermen harvesting their shellfish and mooring their colorful boats. On the other side of the lagoon you have pristine white beaches with shells and surf. On the lagoon side you have still clear waters, thousands of fish and exotic birds. The house is fully modern. perfect for 2 couples from the same family as there are 2 separate entrances.
About the Owner
About carmen linares
Designer from Finland,working in her guestharbour during the summer months,enjoying the magnificent winter in the Algarve and painting in the winter.
carmen linares purchased this villa in 2010
Why carmen linares chose Tavira region
My dream has always been to have a place in the sun.
To have a newly built house in the Ria Formosa looking out to the sea with the exhaustingly beautiful sunsets from my terrace is my dream come true.
What makes this villa unique
Casa Torre de Aires has all the modern comforts you might want, yet you are in the middle of nature and unforgettable moments swimming in the warm lagoons are just moments away, waiting outside your window.
From the Owner
“My dream has always been to have a place in the sun. To have a newly built house in the Ria Formosa looking out to the sea with the exhaustingly beautiful sunsets from my terrace is my dream come true.”
Activity and Interests
The waterfront is 8 m away,the beach is accessible by taxiboat leaves 200m from the house. Open sea is 5 min away.
Faro airport 40 min.Railway station 2km. Car hire recommended.
Luz 2km, Tavira 12km, Sevilla 2 hours, Lisbon 3,5 hours. Faro 30min.
Restaurant Fialho, famous local sea-food restaurant 2min walking distance.
Luz; small market, bank, bars.
Tavira;most picturesque roman town in Algarve full of small restaurants, shops, bars. Major shopping and all services.
- Booking Notes:
Booking can be arranged by email or by telephone.
telephone: +351 912920406
Timing of payment; 20 percent payable when reservation is made, the remainder payable in cash upon arrival. In the downstairs area two extra beds are available at 100€/person/week, making it possible to have the downstairs area as a separate 2-bedroom apartment.
Changeover day is flexible.
Notes on prices:
Timing of payment; 20 percent payable when reservation is made, the remainder payable in cash upon arrival.
From the Owner
“Casa Torre de Aires has all the modern comforts you might want, yet you are in the middle of nature and unforgettable moments swimming in the warm lagoons are just moments away, waiting outside your window.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf pass optional
- mountain biking
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- All bathrooms (3) are en suite, all with showers. Upstairs is a sauna. Downstairs, laundry facilities.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Upstairs 2 bedrooms, one with double bed, one with twin beds. Both with sea views. Downstairs 1 bedroom with twin beds with sitting room and lounge area.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Terraces surround the house on 3 sides providing shelter from wind and giving easy access to sunlight throughout the day.Large separate outdoor living area with sofas, chairs, tables for outdoor relaxation.2 separate dining room areas seating 4 and 4. Barbecue. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included, property is cleaned before and after occupancy.