Stone House in Lozisca, Island of Brac, Dalmatian Coast, Croatia - Situated In A Small Village Within 12 Min Walk To The Sea And Good Point To Explore Island Brac
A charming, traditional stone house recently renovated to remain old stile and comfortable at the same time. Situated in a small village with just one market-shop and a magnificent church that reminds of a great builders in famous white stone originating from Brac. It is sometimes an advantage not to be on the sea but to look from distance and to go everywhere around the island, explore its famous and beautiful beaches, places with cafe and restaurants. It makes a great pleasure to be inside this charming house near the old and familiar furniture, but with a modern open kitchen to living on the upper floor, or to sit and read in the special central living on the ground floor. There is a big contemporary bathroom on the ground floor, and a lots of terraces around where everyone can find his own place. You can enjoy the barbecue, or just lie under the fig tree resting in the shadow. And in the evening its just a nice walk down to the sea port to have a dinner or to look at the sailboats.
About the Owner
About Gorana Matosic
Hi,I am Gorana,the owner of this old beautiful house.A few years ago I inherited it,so my husband,daughter and I restored it and started renting it.
We have spend nice and happy times at the house and gardening, playing with our dog. We hope that our guests will have amazing and unforgettable time on vacation in our house.
Why Gorana Matosic chose Brac
I realy love very much to be there...I spent a lots of time there when I was a child,with my family,especially with my grandfather who was born in that house.He was a painter and he adore to gardening...My house is full of happy memories and I hope you also feel like the summer holidays when you were kids
What makes this house unique
Comfortable and spacious house, where you can socialize or find privacy if you prefer
Spacious Mediterranean garden with plenty of terrace and guaranteeing privacy and the protection of views
Holiday in a small village ideal for a break from the hectic city life business
From the Owner
“I realy love very much to be there...I spent a lots of time there when I was a child,with my family,especially with my grandfather who was born in that house.He was a painter and he adore to gardening...My house is full of happy memories and I hope you also feel like the summer holidays when you were kids”
Activity and Interests
There is a lovely bay just 12-15 min walk or 5 min driving down to the small port of Bobovisca, where are two restaurants and cafe , and stone beaches all around. Island Brac is very rich with lovely pebble, stone or sand beaches all around, and the most popular is a natural pebble beach called "Golden cape" near place Bol.
The nearest airport of Split is 25 km distance from the ferry port of Split. There are very frequent ferries to Supetar on island Brac. From Supetar you drive 15 km to the village of Lozisca and our house. It is very recommended to hire a car to be able to travel around, to go shopping, although there is a small shop in the village, or to explore the beaches, places and restaurants around the island.
The villages on the island are from 5 to 45 km distances. To the town of Supetar there is 15 km, where are restaurants , Banks, Post office, cafe, supermarkets shops, galleries, etc.
The popular natural beach "Golden cape" is 45 km distance near Bol.
Island Brac is one of the biggest island on Adriatic coast and one of the most interesting. Also this is the easiest to get to, with lovely waterside towns and villages. It is covered with pine trees and olive trees and very known with its white stone that is the hearth of the island. Many famous buildings are made by this white stone ( White house in Washington, Parliament of Budapest, Diocletian Palace in Split that is 1700 years old and many others). Brac is also known by his rich history and famous Monastery of Blaca, Museum in Skrip and other galleries in Supetar and Bol. The highest peak of the Adriatic Islands is on Brac - Vidova Gora where from you have a stunning, magnificent view to the sea and other island. You can also rent a bike or a boat and explore this lovely island.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
22 Apr 2017 - 3 Jun 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
4 Jun 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 1 guests; add £1 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£172|
|Stay tax||€1 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the manager upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 7 years.|
30 % deposit is required at the time of booking. The outstanding amount is required 8 weeks before arrival or in agreement with the owner.
In case of cancellation 80% of balance is refunded if cancellation is made 8-6 weeks before arrival. 50% of balance is refunded if the cancellation is made 6-4 weeks before arrival. No refund is made in the last 4 weeks before arrival.
Saturday is a preferred changeover day, but it can be flexible if needed in accordance with owners.
Arrival is usually after 3 pm and departure before 10 pm.
Notes on prices:
23/04- 04/06 2016 85,00 Eur / night
05/06 - 25/06 2016 90,00 Eur / night
26/06 - 16/07 2016 99,00 Eur / night
17/07 - 17/08 2016 124,00 Eur / night
18/07- 28/08 2016 133,00 Eur / night
29/08 - 10/09 2016 108,00 Eur / night
11/09 - 30/09 2016 90,00 Eur / night
Deposit is 200 EUR,paying there
30 % deposit is required at the time of booking. The outstanding amount is required 8 weeks before arrival or in agreement with the owner.In case of cancellation 80% of balance is refunded if cancellation is made 8-6 weeks before arrival. 50% of balance is refunded if the cancellation is made 6-4 weeks before arrival. No refund is made in the last 4 weeks before
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“Comfortable and spacious house, where you can socialize or find privacy if you prefer Spacious Mediterranean garden with plenty of terrace and guaranteeing privacy and the protection of views Holiday in a small village ideal for a break from the hectic city life business”
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- children welcome ...
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- 110 m²
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- One large bathroom with shower and wc, there is a washing machine in the separate part of the bathroom.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 2 - on the upper floor:140*200
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Single Bed
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Cot, 1 Sofa bed/Futon, sofa bed at first floor with library.cradle available, ask
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed -king size on first floor. Bedroom 2 with double bed queen size on upper floor. Bedroom 3 with single bed on the first floor.
- Boat ...
- Terrace ...
- Garden ...
- This is a family house and run by a family that offer you personal attention , friendliness and flexibility in an atmosphere that helps you to spend the relaxing days of your holidays. Becouse of many steps around in the garden, small children have to be under attention. The garden is nurtured by a couple of owners who take care also of the house if needed, and who stay in the separate part of the house from time to time. Outside: The house is surrounded with a Mediterranean garden with a lot of little terraces, in the shadow of the south trees and filled with scent of flowers and aromatic plants. You can also take a shower outside in the garden to refresh in the hot days while laying in deck chair. There are enough chairs (bamboo) and deck chairs to take a rest in the garden. The barbecue is also a good spot to make a dinner with family or friends. There is also a covered terrace near the dining-living room and kitchen , so that you can have coffee or tea for breakfast or in the afternoon before leaving for an exciting dinner outside. The towels and linen are all included, and usually changed once a week, but it can be arranged more often if needed. Other: Very useful room is a loft, where you can slowly exercise or have a special massage treatment ( it is possible to arrange with owner), or just have a meditation alone.