modernist terrace luxury
The apartment is located in a building cataloged as an esthetic and historic emblem of Barcelona. Its neighborhood has even been coined the “Golden Neighborhood,” since the 18th century Catalan aristocracy built their residences using the modernista style in this very district!
The Modernist Terrace II has 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a relaxing massage chair, a fully equipped kitchen, a stylish dining area suitable for up to six people, a big living room with large glass windows (where the gorgeous sunlight enters every day!), and, of course, a beautiful and scenic terrace with chairs to lounge and sunbathe.
S23085 LUXURY FLAT FROM 2 PX
Enjoy a beautiful topfloor terrace all by yourself. This is your chance.
As every seasoned traveler knows, the key to tasting the true spirit of a city is to skip the crowded, over-priced hotels and instead opt for a local alternative. Finding these allusive gems can sometimes be difficult, but there’s good news for tourists heading to Barcelona this summer. Whether seeking a romantic get-away or a family vacation, the Gorgeous Apartment with a modernist style is a completely refurnished luxury apartment and brand new penthouse located in the heart of Barcelona’s city center.
The 18th Century Palace where it’s located, features a spacious bedroom complete with 2 double bedrooms, one suite
bathroom and one normal bathroom, large living room, romantic fireplace, stylish dining area suitable for up to six people, gorgeous sunlight through large windows, plasma TV and a beautiful and scenic terrace.
Located near Plaza Urquinaona, Ausias Marc is also fully furnished to provide the ultimate in convenience, including a fully equipped kitchen as well as all of the other amenities you’d expect at home such as clean linens, etc.
Just minutes walking from the best Barcelona has to offer – such as Plaça Catalunya, Las Ramblas, Portal d‘Angel, the Gothic Quarter, El Bourne, ‚La Boqueria‘ market, etc – each luxury accommodation offers those who like to travel in style a tranquil reprieve from the hustle and bustle of Las Ramblas without missing out on any of the action.
Old world style meets modern life in this completely renovated apartment, which in addition to the perfectly preserved facade of.
Please note there is a €50 cleaning fee which must be paid in cash upon arrival!\
Please INQUIRE FOR SPECIAL RATES!
5- 10 min. walking distance
- Villa Olimpica *walk by the Zoo
- Sagrada Familia
- Paseo de Gracia
- Plaza Catalunya
- Port Maremagnum
Our spacious three bedroom apartment includes a gorgeous living room and three beautiful balconies that provide our guests with spectacular views that stay with them even after leaving Barcelona.
The apartment is located in an 18th century building, in a lovely and quiet residential area, five minutes by foot from Plaça Catalunya and Passeig de Gracia. The apartment is fully equipped to fulfill the needs and desires of our all of our guests.
Finding a cab is easy here, and there are also three nearby metro stations--Tetuan, Arc de Triomf, and Urquinaona. Nearby sites such as Casa Calvet and the Sagrada Família are easy to find even if walking.
The peaceful charm of our Casp Platinum Apartment and its surrounding neighborhood urges our guests to come back to Barcelona. You can look over all of Barcelona from the balcony, enjoy a meal at a nearby restaurant, or stumble upon the Sagrada Família just when taking an unplanned walk. Our guests always feel like they are truly living in our wonderful city.
The apartment allows a maximum of 6 people.
Private parking from 20,00 EUR per day.
We are happy to share our local knowledge to ensure your perfect holiday, successful business trip or student needs in town.
- Local cell phone
- Cleaning facilities
- Tour guide
- Night life entertainment
- Business service
- Baby traveller *set
- physical therapies
- taxi services, early reservation for airport
- car rental, parking facilities, early reservations
About the Owner
Arian Mostaedi studied interior design in Barcelona and did part of his studies in California. He moved back to Barcelona where he started the Links International Company. In order to commercialize and do marketing for Link’s books, Arian travelled all over the world and took part to many exhibitions in several countries. Arian's enthusiasm and love for hosting people is related to personal and direct experiences of traveling during business and personal trips worldwide. His great respect for different cultures and pleasure of discovering new cultures makes his job even more efficient. Watermelon Barcelona Apartments is the fruit of his several passions and trips all over the world. Arian Mostaed's aim is therefore to make people enjoy their stay and build up long term relationships.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
Is scheduled Monday to Friday from 14:30 until 20:00
In case you require a special check-in time we will arrange it.
Arrivals after 20:00 will have an extra charge of 25€
Arrivals after 23:00 will have an extra charge o
Activity and Interests
15 minute walking to the beach.
Our apartment is just a short walk to the best Barcelona has to offer – Plaza Catalunya, las Ramblas, Portal d'Angel, the Gothic Quarter, el Bourne, and la Boqueria market. This luxurious accommodation offers those who like to travel in style a tranquil reprieve from the hustle and bustle of the city without missing out on any of the action.
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Area
- city centre
- near the sea
- botanical garden
- recreation centre
- gambling casinos
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- ice skating
- roller blading
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Max. occupancy: 6
- pets considered
- Notes on accommodation: Our apartment is just a short walk to the best Barcelona has to offer – Plaza Catalunya, las Ramblas, Portal d'Angel, the Gothic Quarter, el Bourne, and la Boqueria market. This luxurious accommodation offers those who like to travel in style a tranquil reprieve from the hustle and bustle of the city without missing out on any of the action. Old-world style meets modern life in this completely renovated apartment, with the perfectly preserved 18th century façade of the building. Please INQUIRE FOR SPECIAL RATES! Location: Dreta de l'Eixample 5-10 min. walking distance to - Beach - Villa Olimpica/walk by the zoo - Sagrada Familia - Paseo de Gracia - Plaza Catalunya - Plaza Urquinaona - Las Ramblas - Port Maremagnum Outside: Watermelon Barcelona Apartments offers you a truly memorable stay in Barcelona! We will satisfy all of your special requests! Simply ask us! We are happy to share our local knowledge to ensure your perfect family holiday, amazing student vacation, or successful business trip. Services: - Internet - Local cell phone - Cleaning - Tour guide - Nightlife entertainment - Business requests - Baby traveler set - Physical therapy - Taxi services/early reservation for airport - Car rental/parking facilities