House in La Finca Golf, Algorfa, Costa Blanca South, Spain with free wifi - Peaceful Location On The Golf Resort Within Minutes Walk Of Local Amenities
The house has a large spacious lounge, fully fitted kitchen, 2 twin bedrooms, a large bathroom, 1 downstairs toilet, a large terrace leading out to a private garden overlooking the communal pool, and private roof terrace with sun loungers. The house is fully air-conditioned, including ceiling fans in both bedrooms. The bathroom has a 4 piece suit with shower and plenty of storage. The lounge boasts a real open fireplace, flat screen TV with terrestrial and Sky TV fitted. There is also WIFI access, a DVD player, lots of current DVDs, books and games available for your enjoyment. The house is a real home from home.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We are a family of four, husband who plays golf (a lot!), wife who would like to play golf, but hasn't got round to it yet, and 2 daughters aged 20 and 16 who enjoy lying by the pool
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Beautiful house situated on a well maintained gated community. Location to amenities spot on. Lovely views of the pool area from the house. Owner very helpful with local hints and tips. Property well worth a visit would definitely stay here again
We had a very nice stay at Susan's apartment which is well equipped for a 2 week stay or even longer. The pool is just a few steps from the rear of the apartment and suitable for all ages. There are are few local bars and restaurants within walking distance although we chose to go to the local Spanish ones in the villages of Algorfa and Los Montesimos. Golf looks very good on the course at La Finca but unfortunately we haven't taken it up (yet). Beaches at La Marina are our favourites and are only a 15 minute drive away. A car is essential but driving is a doddle on the quiet roads. All in all a great place to stay.
Great well maintained property, well equipped and immaculate pool area. 5 minute walk to shops and local restaurants. 15 minutes drive to beach and shopping mall. The lovely Spanish town of Algorfa is a half hour walk or 5 minutes by car. La finca Hotel resort is a short stroll away and serves great food Owner provided a great booking service. I would recommend this villa and will hopefully return.
From the Owner
“We bought the house 7 years ago due to it's location. It's situated on a fantastic championship golf course and the views are what sold the house to us. We bought the house purely for our own use and furnished it to a high standard, however, we realised that the house was empty for too long a period so decided to rent it as a holiday home. We have lots of guests who have enjoyed the house and area so much that they have returned many times”
Activity and Interests
There are many beaches nearby: Guardamar Beach and La Zenia are both 15 minutes drive away
The house is 25 minutes drive from both Alicante and Murcia airports. Car hire is recommended if you want to travel around the area, although there are on-site facilities if you prefer not to drive. Taxis are also available.
La Finca is midway between Algorfa Village and Los Montesinos which are both a 5 minute drive or 25 minute walk
The house is situated on the championship La Finca Golf Resort with 5* Spa hotel, clubhouse, restaurant, coffee shop and golf shop. There are also bars, restaurants, 2 hair and beauty salons, supermarket, gift shop and car hire on the resort. Car hire is recommended although taxis are available at very reasonable rates. The villages of Algorfa, Los Montesinos and Quesada are all 5 minutes drive away where there is something for everyone, with lots of different restaurants, bars, shops, water park, ten pin bowling, tennis, football. Both Alicante and Murcia airports are 30 mins drive away. The blue flag beach at Guardamar is 15 minutes away by car. Nearby there is a fantastic shopping mall called Habaneras with 3 floors of shops. There is also a bowling alley, cinema, water park, casino and many bars and restaurants. The area is a golfers paradise. The La Finca golf club lies in natural surroundings of beauty with fantastic views.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 17 Dec 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
18 Dec 2016 - 7 Jan 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
A £100 deposit is required to secure the booking. The final balance is due 8 weeks in advance of holiday along with a £100 refundable security deposit to cover accidental damage. The £100 will be refunded once keys have been returned and house inspected for damage or the need for excessive cleaning. An additional 60 Euro is required for cleaning
Change over days would preferably be a Saturday, however, this is flexible. The house will be available for occupancy at 4pm on the day of your arrival and should be vacated at 12 noon on the day of departure. This is flexible depending on other bookings
The full balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“The house was furnished for our own use so is not your usual holiday let. It has everything that you could possibly need whilst on holiday, down to a needle and thread. It's a real home from home and we have always had repeat rentals. It's also on a golf resort so, as owners, we get a discount on the golf which we can pass on to our renters. We have free wifi available which will save guests having to go to internet cafes or bars to access social media or contact friends and family.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- children welcome ...
- smoking allowed ...
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet, The toilet is located on the ground floor
- The main bathroom is large with good storage and a 4 piece bathroom suite: bath, shower, wc and bidet. There is a smaller toilet on the ground floor with wash hand basin.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Both bedrooms have twin beds, however, beds in the master bedroom can be joined together to make one king size bed. Both bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, ceiling fans and hair dryers. There are full length mirrors in both bedrooms.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: The house has been very comfortably furnished to a high standard. We have a fully equipped kitchen so home cooking won't be a problem. You can dine al fresco on the terrace or at the dining table within the house. The bars and restaurants of La Finca are within walking distance or you can relax in the house as we have flat screen TV and a DVD player. You can sit at the pool which is just outside the garden gate Outside: Our house is situated in a gated community with secure entry and immaculate gardens. The communal pool is directly outside the house. For al fresco dining there is a large terrace overlooking the private garden with a table and 4 chairs. We also have a very private roof terrace with 2 quality sun loungers. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen, towels and beach towels are included. A change of bed linen can be provided on request. Other: The house has a private sun terrace with 2 sun loungers and table.