8 pers. Villa / Big swimming pool / Garden with spectacular mountain view/ situated in the beautiful area of La Colle sur Loup & Saint Paul de Vence
This rare villa is the perfect holiday getaway !
It is situated in the provencal town of La Colle Sur Loup and Saint Paul de Vence, where one can enjoy the numerous activities in these towns and visit incredible cultural sites.
The house sleeps 8 people, and includes a fully-equipped state of the art open kitchen, cozy living room with a flat screen satellite TV, 3bathrooms with wc and showr, a mosaic spa bathroom, an outdoor barbecue dining area and incredible swimming pool surrounded by the beautiful garden that gives view to picturesque mountains and nature.
Although the house is peaceful and situated at the end of a quiet street, it is also only 5 mins drive away from central & local shopping areas and local supermarkets for your every day needs. It is also walking distance from a Michelin star restaurant, le Blanc Manger, few minutes drive from the beach, golf course, tennis courts, forrests among other amazing scenaries.
La Colle sur Loup is a charming little town situated near Vence and St Paul de Vence. It is a pleasant and peaceful place for holidays, away from the bustling cities of the coast, but still only a few kilometres from the beaches and the airport.
At the villa one can enjoy its typical provencal style, the house includes 3 levels and all rooms are spacious and bright.
Nicely furnished and decorated with taste, they are welcoming and very cosy.
The outside includes a petanque court as well for fun evening games and a fresh herb and vegetable garden.
This is a dream villa perfect for a family or a romantic honeymoon getaway !
About the Owner
We are a danish/ Irish retired couple.
Please write us an email if you should have any questions regarding the area and the house.
With Kind Regards
The Coard Family
Guestbook comments from the manager
Julie Krohn Dehli:"We had a really fantastic quiet holiday retreat. We love the house and the nature side here."
From the Owner
“Because its beautiful! :-) Amazing Swimming pool with picturesque mountain view, fully equipped for 8 people, 3 bathrooms with 3 wc and 3 showers including a spa. All bedrooms have a double bed. The Villa is situated in a calm area and conveniently located (10 km from nice airport, walking distrance from St. Paul de Vence Village and La Colle Village)”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Nearby Arts, Crafts, Antiques, Market for local produce.
7-8 km from the ocean
15-20 minutes from Nice Airport by car.
Nice: 12km, Vence: 5km. Sea: 5km. Riveria: 3km. Cannes: 40 minutes. Monaco: 60 minutes.
30 minutes to Marineland by car. 7 minutes to Saint Paul, 3 minutes nearest villages La Colles Sur Loup.
Close to local shops, supermarkets, markets, restaurants, banks. La Colle sur Loup is a charming little village situated near Vence and St Paul de Vence. It is a pleasant and peaceful place for holidays, away from the bustling cities of the coast, but still only a few kilometres from the beaches and the airport.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Jun 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£1,268|
Please contact owner.
Total price includes departure day / changeover cleaning
Maximum 8 people with 6 adults
Saturday. Latest check out at 10am Earliest check in at 16pm.
Unless otherwise agreed.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Swimming pool / Amazing Mountain view / Peaceful area / Barbecue / Exotic Garden with flowers and Palm trees....”
- Ceiling Fans
- Fireplace ...
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub ...
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- botanical garden
- live theatre
- theme parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain climbing
- 230 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to Master bedroom with bath, En suite shower/WC to Bedroom 3, Large Bathroom/Spa/Shower/WC/Double zink to Bedroom 2 and 4.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 2 - Guestroom - Double bed incl. Private Wc & Bath
- Bedroom 1 - Master w. Large Terrace & Mountain view - 2 Extra Lg. Double Bed, incl. Private Wc & Bath + Large Terrace w. mountain view
- Bedroom 4 - Guest room - Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - Guest room - Incl. Large Double bedroom and toilet with shower and Spa
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with large double bed (2,20m) electric with a massage system and walk in close! Bedroom 2 with double bed & closet. Bedroom 3 king size bed & bathroom with spa. Bedroom 4:pull out bed for 2, French doors to the garden, en-suite shower/WC.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: The outside is also absolutely charming and ideal for a holiday: there is a fully-equipped summer kitchen with a covered dining area, a petanque court, a kitchen garden with numerous aromatic plants, and of course a beautiful swimming pool with a very original lightning system, perfect to entertain on the long summer nights! This property is an ideal place to relax in perfect tranquillity, while enjoying beautiful open views over the surrounding greenery, the countryside and the mountains in the background. The property has its own private gate and is situated quietly in a high end community on a private road. Outside: Pool 10m x 5m with alarm and rhythm lightning system. Petanque court, Kitchen garden, Summer kitchen with barbecue, espresso machine, american fridge and covered dining area. Parking for several cars. Utility Room: Dining room for 6-8 persons and French doors to the garden. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaning EUR 150 Towels/linen included. Other: All rooms are spacious and bright. Nicely furnished and tastefully decorated, they are welcoming and very cosy.