Villa in Alozaina, Costa del Sol, Spain - Peaceful And Tranquil Private Location, Local Walks, Exceptional Views From All Directions
The villa lies within the Sierra de les Nieves National Park which is an area of outstanding natural beauty and home to vast array of wildlife. The property will appeal to those people that like peace and tranquility rather than the hustle and bustle of the coast but having said that the coast is only a 45 minute drive away. The owner has tried to think of all the small details that are so important when people wish to self cater and hopefully has created a home from home feel to the property. The property has a very high specification including individually contriolled air conditioning units in all the main rooms, comfortable beds.well equipped bathrooms with heated towel rails and a well thought out pool room with ensuite and fridge saving trips to the kitchen! The villa can cater for parties of 8/10 but smaller parties can also be accommodated by contacting the owner for an appropriate price. The villa is easily accessible by car and an aesy drive from Malaga airport. Free wi fi and smart TV
About the Owner
I run my own commercial property business in the UK which offers small warehouse/office units for rent to small businesses in Leicestershire and Northamptonshire. Since 2000 I have purchased and let out 3 holiday homes- a cottage on the North Norfolk coast in Thornham,a 2 bed/bath apartment in Cabopino near Marbella and lastly Villa Fuerteventura which is advertised here. Holiday Makers have been returning to all properties year after year so we must be doing something right!! Both Spanish Properties are looked after by 2 different management companies who provide back up service for holiday makers.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Well equipped, stunning views and so peaceful, all you could want from a villa.”
What a way to spend a holiday, one of the best villas we have stayed in. A short distance from Alozania and Yunqueria, both worth a visit Bar Nueva in Alozania good for tapas, Restaurant Elena just before you get into Yunqeria excellent. Well equipped villa and a pleasure to sit overlooking the mountains.
Luxurious Villa in Fabulous Location”
My brothers family and my family stayed in this villa in the summer of 2010 and had an absolutely fabulous time.
Local rep Phil was also very helpful and pleasant
Have already booked for a return visit in 2013
If you want a peaceful holiday in beautiful surroundings i would not hesitate in recommending this villa.
Location and luxury beyond belief”
It is quiet and every luxury is provided. The private pool is ideal for couples right through to families. Have stayed three times and am already planning the next visit.
From the Owner
“I purchased the property from a small Spanish builder in a partially completed state. This gave me the ideal opportunity to finish the building with fixtures and fittings that I thought were needed to make this villa special. Also having purchased the apartment in Cabopino earlier I also learnt from that buying experience as well. What really decided the purchase was the stunning location where the villa was-within the Sierra de les Nieves National Park. As you will see from the comments in the guest book the views are exceptional and never the same at any point during the day or night. The villa is also easily accessible with fully tarmacadam roads to it's entrance unlike a lot of other places in the area. The villa offers peace and tranquility.”
Activity and Interests
The coast is about a 45/50 minute drive from the villa so days out to it are quite possible. The nearest beaches are around Marbella. The beaches I like best are at Cabopino and are also near to the lovely port area and it's restaurants
Malaga airport is the nearest airport to the villa and is about a 50 minute drive away dependent on time of day. This is where all hire cars are picked up from.
The villa is easily accessible by road with a tarmaced road leading direct to the villa's entrance. Some guests have driven all the way from the UK for their holidays!!!
There are 2 large villages which are about 5km each from the villa-Alozaina and Yunquera. Each have local supermarkets/butchers.banks with cash points/pharmacy.
A 25 minute drive takes you to Coin where there are larger supermarkets such as Lidol and Mercodonna-very good. Because there is a large freezer most guests stock up in Coin and use the local facilities to top up.
The coast and Marbella is a 45/50 minute drive away as is Ronda.
Cordoba and Granada are 2.5 hours drive from the villa.
Full details of the villa and local facilities and eating places are given with each booking
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
24 Sep 2016 - 28 Oct 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £10 per night, per additional guest|
29 Oct 2016 - 2 Dec 2016
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £6 per night, per additional guest|
December/Xmas 2016/New Year
3 Dec 2016 - 6 Jan 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £5 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £7 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Please contact owner.
When a booking is taken a non refundable deposit of £100 per week is taken in addition to a holding deposit of £150 which is returned within 14 days of the holiday providing there is no damage. The remaining amount is due 8 weeks prior to holiday commencement.
Payment by cheque/BACS/Paypal.
Changeover days are completely flexible to suit flight times and prices. At times arrival and departure times can also be made flexible.
Normal departure is by 10am and arrival after 4pm
Notes on prices:
Please note prices for parties as small as 2 can be given by contacting the owner with prices from £500 for 7 nights. For parties of 10 add £60 per week to the listed prices.
The owner has a 2bed/bath apartment in Cabopino on the coast near Marbella and is quite happy to consider 2 centre holidays.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Stunning Views Private Pool Private Gardens and Terraces Mirador Bedroom and Ensuite with 360 degree terrace Exceptional equipment and fittings e.g. separately controlled air con in all main rooms. Heated towel rails in all bathrooms. Very Comfortable beds. 1st class kitchen with 5 ring ceramic hob/oven/microwave/fridge freezer/separate freezer/washer dryer etc. Only 45 minute drive to the coast at Marbella Easy access to good local restaurants. Private Management Company to look after guests in case of any unforeseen problems. Free unlimited wireless wi fi 10mps”
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Toaster ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- 180 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, Electric heater and heated towel rail. Stunning views
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, Electric heater/heated towel rail/stunning views
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, Electric heater/heated towel rail
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Mirador bedroom en suite.Electric heater/heated towel rail
- Shower room 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Pool room/sofabed en suite.Electricheater/heated towel rail
- Full ensuite bathrooms to bedrooms 1-3 containing bath/shower over with quality shower guards/bidet/washbasin/toilet/wall heater/heated towel rails Mirador and pool reception ensuites. Same as main bathrooms but full sized shower rather bath.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 2 Single Bed, Front bedroom/ mountain views full en suite bathroom.A/C
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed, Mountain/pool views/full en suite bathroom. A/C
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Bed, Pool/mountain views/full en suite bathroom/ A/C
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Double Bed, Mirador/own terrace/stunning 360 views/shower en suite. A/C
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Cot, 1 Sofa bed/Futon, Sofa bed located in pool room/main hall. Cot portable
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2-10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 Double bed. Bedroom 2 Twin bed Bedroom 3 Twin bed Mirador bedroom 1 Double with 360 degree private terrace Double sofa bed All main bedrooms have built in wardrobes/drawers/air con/stunning views/bedside cabinets/ table lights/tiled floors.
- Balcony ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: All internal areas of the property were fully redecorated in 2012.The accommodation is bright and spacious and all rooms have excellent views over the mountains and countryside. The property has it;s own large private drive, mains and well water. The property is manintained by a professional management company who meet new guests/clean the pool regularly and are there for any guest's problems during their stay. All beds have very comfortable mattresses and are supplied with duvets. Thare is individually controlled air conditioning in all bedrooms/main hall and lounge diner. An ironing board iron and clothes dryers are all provided. Complimentary unlimited wireless wi fi is provided. There is a small upper terrace area leading from the lounge diner and a large terraced area by the pool. The villa also has it's own private gardens Outside: There is a small grass area that surrounds the 9x4 private pool and terraces with a large palm tree.Outdoor furniture includes a large teak table with seating for 10, good quality sunbeds with cushions. On the same level as the pool there is a large pool reception room that has a shower ensuite and fridge so you can stock up with those cool drinks without having to go to the kitchen. The views from the gardens and pool are stunning and on a clear day you can even see see the Bay of Malaga The villa has a large private drive with ample parking for guests. In addition to the private gardens there are 7000 sq metres of land containing a mixture of lemon and almond trees plus around 55 avocado trees. All outside ares have outside lighting as does the pool in case guests want to swim at night! Utility Room: Washer dryer/full sized freezer/sink/granite work surfaces Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels are provided including pool towels within the price and are changed once per week at an additional charge depending on party size on stays of 9 days or more. Villa cleaning completed at the end of each stay. Mid stay villa cleaning by arrangement at an additional cost. Other: On the lower level there is a very large pool reception room that has en suite facilities and can be used as a 5th bedroom with the sofa bed. It has a fridge for drinks whilst guests use the pool.