Townhouse in Paradise Gardens , Kato Paphos, Cyprus - Peaceful Location Yet 10 Minutes Walk From Beaches, Nightlife, Bars And Restaurant
Lovely 2 Bed townhouse in Award Winning Development. Sleeps 4 ideally, up to 6 (1 double bed, 2 single beds and 2 sofabeds). Bath and shower rooms. Very well maintained. Large communal pool plus a smaller pool for younger children. AC and ceiling fans throughout, sun terrace, veranda and balcony. Fully furnished and very well maintained throughout. Suited to couples and families. Peaceful location yet very close (800m, 10 minutes' walk) to beach, shops, restaurants and bars. Non smokers and no pets please.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
I am a person who has holidayed in Cyprus a number of times and was happy to take up the opportunity to buy a little piece of Paradise in Paphos.
R.B purchased this house in 2012
Why R.B chose Paphos & Suburbs
- I loved the area
- I wanted a place in the sun, accessible from the UK
- I wanted somewhere that family and friends could enjoy when I couldn't
- I wanted somewhere which was "close to the action" yet was not "the action" - it's a quiet part of Paphos yet is so close to the beaches and nightlife
(1 traveller reviews)
Fantastic townhouse everything you need is there, clean tidy the terrace gets the sun all day if it gets too hot just a hop skip & a jump and you're in the very refreshing pool,never gets too busy so if you're tired of the beach and want to chill then the pool is the place.Just up the road is Pambies highly recommended, small shop just up the road but then a ten minute walk and you're in the thick of it,or like we did 20 mins to the harbour for breakfast what a setting to start the day,and if its people watching you like go to Alea opposite tea for two relax at sunset and watch the world go by.would recommend this townhouse to anybody who likes the hustle and bustle but are able to retreat to the peace and quiet to chill out.Reg you're a star for putting up with me thanks, will be booking for next year thats for sure
From the Owner
“- I loved the area - I wanted a place in the sun, accessible from the UK - I wanted somewhere that family and friends could enjoy when I couldn't - I wanted somewhere which was "close to the action" yet was not "the action" - it's a quiet part of Paphos yet is so close to the beaches and nightlife”
Activity and Interests
There is a wide range of beaches in the Paphos area. 10 Minutes' walk from Paradise Gardens is a Blue Flag municipal beach. The big beaches start at Geriskipou to the East of the town and to the West of Paphos stretch superb sand and pebble beaches easily reached by Public bus lines. A prime example is about 7 Km along the coast - Coral Bay, arguably the finest beach in western Cyprus. It is a long curved stretch of golden sand that falls in between two headlands, with calm shallow waters.
The townhouse is approximately 15 Km (20 minutes, EUR 30 by taxi) from Paphos Airport and taxi or car hire are both available. Car hire is not essential when staying at Paradise Gardens as there is so much to see and do within walking distance or a short taxi ride. If you do hire a car, however, it would not be wasted money as there is so much to see and do in the area surrounding Paphos. Exploring the beaches at Lara, the Troodos mountains and taking a trip to Limassol are some examples.
Internet Access - We have signed up with an Internet Service Provider in order to provide permanent WiFi and LAN internet access for the property. This is available to guests at an additional charge of £3 per day, for the duration of your stay only (for multiple device usage).
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner.
The apartment is available from 4:00pm local time on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 12:00pm local time on the day of departure. (Greater flexibility for changeover days may be given depending on occupancy/vacancy at the time)
Notes on prices:
Bookings are secured by paying half the cost as a deposit on day of booking, with remainder to be paid in full 8 weeks before departure. Please note advertised prices are for bookings of maximum 4 persons (Please inquire for 5/6 person bookings).
Savings can be made on bookings of 2 wks + and long term winter breaks (on enquiry).
A welcome pack (i.e. food provisions) can be arranged for your arrival for a small fee charge (on enquiry).
WIFI Access can be arranged for a small per day charge.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- theme parks
- water parks
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 1st floor bathroom: bath with power shower; WC and large sink. Tiled throughout. Large walled mirror. Electrical points for shaving. Ground floor power shower room: shower cubicle. Tiled throughout. WC and sink.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps up to 6 (2 Bedrooms) ideally 4 persons Notes on bedrooms: Bed 1: twin beds; built-in wardrobe, bedside cabinet, dressing table with mirror & chair; remote controlled AC, ceiling fan; room and bed lighting. Bed2: As Bed 1 but double bed; sliding patio doors for balcony overlooking pool; balcony table/chairs x2
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: We have a number of maps, local guides etc for your information. Outside: The townhouse has its own driveway for those with car access (at the front). At the back, there is a sun terrace for sunbathing (we have two sun lounger/beds for use on the terrace or by the pool) and for outside dining (an additional dining table and four chairs are provided for meals/drinks outside). A few steps from the terrace lead to the large communal swimming pool which is set within beautifully maintained landscaped gardens, with a smaller pool suitable for younger children alongside the larger pool. Utility Room: large storage cupboard (under stairs) houses: Ironing Board and Iron; Garden lounger chairs x2 cleaning utensils; A couple of heaters in case of need for the colder nights. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The property is fully complimented with linen and towels during your stay with a full maid service both before arrival and on departure. Other: All rooms except bathrooms have air conditioning units, which have hot and cold air functionality. The house fans (with patio doors open) should be sufficient even during the summer months.