House in Zaton, Nr. Sibenik, Dalmatian Coast, Croatia - In The Centre Of The Village, Just Off The Harbour Side 10 Minutes Walk To The Beach
Holiday home in Zaton, Near Sibenik, Dalmatia, Croatia.. Luxury stone house in fishing village. In the centre of the village, just off the harbour side. Large stone house see reference CR379 sleeps 8 is attached to the small stone house and can be rented together and it is a lovely place to spend your holiday
Sibenik town is nearby with beautiful unesco protected Catedral (must see)
The best restaurant in Croatia 2015 Pelegrino is situated next to Catedral
About the Owner
This property doesn't have any reviews yet!
Activity and Interests
From the house you can walk to the various village beaches, where many of the locals congregate mid afternoon to relax in the water. As with most Croatian beaches, these are stone or concrete platforms. A five minute drive from the house is the village of Raslina on Lake Prokljan. A ten minute drive away is the tourist resort of Vodice with its busy beaches and nightlife. As you are located on the coast, you are spoilt for choice for beaches, just explore a little.
There are two airports near Zaton Sibenik
Split and Zadar airport both are approx 50 minutes drive
The City of Split take about 1 hour and 30 minutes to drive and park in the centre. Trogir is a 45 minute drive. Primosten is a 30 minute drive. Sibenik is a 10 minute drive. Krka National Park is a 30 minute Drive. Vodice is a ten minute drive. Zadar is a 60 minute drive to it's centre.
The village has a small fresh produce and fish market each morning from 7am. Produce is very fresh and cheap. Zaton has two mini-markets where you can buy just about everything. On the harbour side there are a number of cafe bars and an ice cream parlour where you can laze away the hours. Konobar Feral by the quayside is a great place to have a few beers and eat some simple but great food, it is hard to run up a significant bill here. Next to the church overlooking the harbour is Konobar Porat which is famous for it's fish and steaks. They have a great selection of wines and don't charge for deserts.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Apr 2017 - 31 May 2017
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Stay tax||3.0% per night. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival.|
To confirm a booking, please call Antonio to confirm availability. Once you have verbally made a booking, we will require a 50% deposit which is non refundable. The final payment needs to have cleared prior to your arrival at the house. The local tourist tax is payable by clients on arrival at the nearest tourist office (this is a nominal cost).
Changeover are flexible and we try and ensure all parties are okay. The cleaners will need access to the house form 9am to clean, wash and change the bedding. Generally you would expect to depart around mid-day, but can vary by arrangement.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 en-suite bathrooms
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: 2 Houses Notes on bedrooms: Two double bedrooms, individually designed and each with an en-suite bathroom.
- Max. occupancy: 4
- pets considered
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: Young Children need to be supervised at all times, as most of the flooring is stone. Additional heating is provided through free-standing radiators and the log fire in the living room. Small Stone house is fully air-conditioned. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are all included, as well as a separate pile of beach towels. If rented for two weeks, cleaners come by arrangement to change the bedding, towels and clean the property mid-rental. Baby sitting, massage and additional services by request. Other: The Property has a beautiful secluded courtyard for your private lunches and dinners. There are also two balconies on the first floor kitchen/living room and the second floor bedroom.