Villa in Ataturk Bulvari, Dalyan, Aegean Region, Turkey - Peaceful Location 5 Minutes Walk To The Town
This 3 bedroom villa is on a close to town plot with six other villas that all 7 share the swimming pool. It has a pretty front garden with palm , orange and lemon trees and opens onto a quiet back street. The villa is only a 2 minute walk from the nearest supermarket and 5 minutes to town centre.
About the Owner
From the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There is an amazing range of habitats in the local area; from the reed beds north of the town to the Koycegiz Lake. With many species of birds, from White Tailed Eagles to Red-rumped swallows, expert birders and amateurs would struggle not to have a great birding holiday. We can organise guided walking tours through areas. We manage perfect accommodation for large groups throughout the year, that are great for comfortable relaxation when not out in the wilderness.
Walking groups taking international excursions are aware of the amazing possibilities available to walkers and ramblers in and around Dalyan, Turkey. There are a number of great walks to be done in the local area; from the walk up to Candir and Kaunos over stunning mountains and rock tombs, to the Liquid Amber Fosrets of Dalyan. The Famous Lykian Way walk of 300+km across the southern coast of Turkey, is a trekking holiday for the hardcore (especially in the summer).
Dalyan is best known for its lush greenery, the winding river, ancient Lycian rock tombs and a beautiful sandy beach, which is not just a natural wonder but also won The Times Best Open Space Award in 2010. It is one of the few natural breeding grounds of the beautiful Carreta Carreta sea turtle which can be seen. Over 6km of golden sands with access by bus, car and boat, there are cafeterias at either end for refreshments but plenty of empty space amongst the dunes to escape to.
The nearest airport is Dalaman which is a 25 minute drive away. Once in Dalyan, car hire is not essential as we are so close to everything you could need. The town itself is quite small and everything is within easy walking distance.
Everything is within walking or cycling distance in Dalyan. These apartments are within an easy walk to restaurants, bars and cafés and the riverboats that you take to the beach or the ruins of Kaunos with its amphitheatre and ancient Lycian rock tombs, the mud baths, sea fishing and so on. Fethiye and Olu Deniz are a 50 minute drive away. Marmaris is about a 75 minute drive, both of which have ferries to Rhodes.
There are many activities available such as trekking through the mountains, cycling and Jeep safaris, sunrise or moon light boat cruises for fishing or turtle watching, tours to various islands or just along the coast. Sailing, sea kayaking & white water rafting, diving & snorkelling in clear waters through caves and an abundance of marine life. Horse riding is also available.
- Booking Notes:
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required within 7 days of making the reservation. The remaining 75% is to be paid 4 weeks prior to arrival. Both payments are to be made to an English bank account.
A fully refundable security deposit of £100 is required, and returned by direct bank transfer after departure check.
Changeover day can be any day. Normal check-in and checkout at 12 noon
However, early check-in or late checkout can be arranged for an additional £25.
Notes on prices:
10% discount on all bookings over 14 nights
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Downstairs Shower Room First floor Family Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom - with double bed Bedroom 2 - with two single beds Bedroom 3 - with two single beds
- Notes on accommodation: Non-smoking. Wifi is available for 35 GBP for 4 GB plus 125 TL returnable deposit (for the USB stick) Outside: Large shared swimming pool and sun terrace. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels are provided. A full clean is done before your stay. If a further clean is required you can ask for the cost of this.