Farmhouse in Nadur, Island of Gozo, Malta - Peaceful Location With Easy Access To Local Amenities And Beach
A luxurious recently converted farmhouse. This tastefully refurbished property offers spacious high quality living accommodation and outdoor space with sea and distant country views and is located in a popular quiet village. Air conditioning throughout.
About the Owner
Our extended family have been visiting Gozo for years!
We discovered Ta Luna five years ago and have stayed there every summer since.
We hope you can enjoy as happy a holiday here as we do.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Ta Luna is really lovely ...a home from home rather than a holiday let.
The pool and outdoor space really sets Ta Luna apart from any other villas we have stayed in and we all loved Nadur as a location. Ta Luna is definitely the best villa we have stayed in and has set the bar very high.
Fagan Family August 2013.
From the Owner
“When the opportunity came up to make this our own Gozo home we were delighted. As far as we are concerned it is the best villa on Gozo (and we have stayed in quite a few!) It has every thing you need for a fantastic home away from home holiday in paradise!”
Activity and Interests
There are two beaches within a mile of the villa. There are many beautiful coves and beaches to explore on Gozo. We suggest that you need a hire car or jeep to truly explore and make the most of you visit to this stunning island.
Fly to Malta.
Transfer by car and car ferry to Gozo takes about 1 hour.
Transfers by taxi can be easily arranges.
Gozo is a very small island. Nothing is more than 30 minutes away by car.
- Booking Notes:
Please contact owner with your booking request.
Flexible, but usually weekends.
Notes on prices:
Price guideline given.
Please contact owner to confirm prices.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- All en suites have large shower, WC and basin. En suite to bedroom 1 also has a bath.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: Double bed with en suite bath / shower room Bedroom 2: Double bed with en suite shower room Bedroom 3: Twin beds and en suite shower room Bedroom 4: Twin beds and en suite shower room Bedroom 5: Double bed and en suite shower room
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: The house is entered via a pretty shady courtyard leading through to a large lush secluded garden. The garden is equipped with a large pool, table tennis and plenty of space to relax in the sun. There is a shaded area for outdoor dining with an outdoor fridge, gas BBQ and raised bar area with bar stools. There is an additional outdoor seating area with sofa and armchairs. The size and beautiful secluded location of the pool and garden make this property stand out from other houses of its size. Utility Room: Utility room washing machine, ironing board etc. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels are included (including pool/beach towels). Linen change and cleaning every week. Other: Air conditioning is available throughout the villa. WiFi Connection.