Villa in Dalyan, Turkey - Peaceful Location By Vineyard 10 Min Drive To Iztuzu Beach, 5 Min Drive/20 Min Walk To Dalyan Center
Light of Apollon, inspired by Apollon, the god of light, is part of a larger project in which each house is dedicated to a different virtue of this Greek God, with his wisdom and culture, the divine Lord of this region; Lykia/Anatolia. Each villa has a separate specific theme that is related and represented with a post-modernistic statue, signed Emre Basoglu. Light of Apollon, located in the Arikbasi region of Dalyan, is only 5 minutes drive away from the city centre and 10 minutes drive from the Iztuzu beach.If privacy is your preference, the villa is an ideal get away location with its fishing pond, a natural lagoon connected to the Sulungur lake that is suitable for eel fishing, its real sea-sand beach that is for the exclusive use of the villa guests. 3000 m2 vineyard of the villa is also open the use of guests. With the excitement in the project, the exclusivity of the surroundings and the unique experience it offers to guests, Light of Apollon is one of its kind in Dalyan.
About the Owner
Apollon villas is a joint dream we’ve had with my friends in business; Mustafa Kemal Akpinar, architect, our contracting constructor Erdem Korkut and Emre Basoglu the academic sculptor, who I enjoy very much working with.
Light of Apollon is the first villa of this series and is dedicated to the light that the Greek God Apollon has ever shed on this land since the times of Homer as we know it.
All virtues of Apollon have been the basis of culture here in this land of Lycia, various nations and various people.
Our project is a series of villas each of which is dedicated to one of the virtues of Apollon, Light of Apollon being the first to accept guests in 2013 season.
Murat Z. Ozbilgi
Guestbook comments from the owner
Some of our Tripadvisor comments :
- Amazing! We travelled to Dalyan with our little one year-old boy and stayed at Light of Apollon. What a wonderful place this is. The villa is very modern and spacious. It has big windows all around so it lets the light shine through and it is just lovely. The outside area is great with a nice swimming pool looking at the mountains...
- This is a wonderful place: modern, well designed, comfortable, all mod cons in the kitchen, secluded setting, good pool, pool-side amenities all there. Everything is well tended and looked after. It is on the edge of town and you need a car to get around but we found that lazy days around the pool were often enough...
More here : http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRentalReview-g311315-d3665014-Light_of_Apollon-Dalyan_Mugla_Province_Turkish_Aegean_Coast.html
From the Owner
“Dalyan is the homeland of Apollon, our source of inspiration, the God of wisdom, light, love and poetry, master of music, healing and various nations of the land Lycia in history. Kaunos, Apollon's supposed grandson fled Miletos to build this ancient city which has then become the misery of his sister Byblis. With its beautiful sceneries, wonderful nature offering the best beach of the Turkish coasts, high rising mountains, spring waters, its beautiful people; one has a hard time not falling in love with this little town, Dalyan.”
Activity and Interests
Iztuzu Beach is only 10 minutes drive away (15 kms)
Koycegiz Lake is accessible by boats that take off from Dalyan Center
Dalyan Riverside is 4 kms away
28km away from the Dalaman airport.
Car is recommended but not essential.
The house is located in Arikbasi village
Nearest local market is 1 km away
Dalyan City centre is 4km, 5 minutes drive or 20 minutes walk
Watch our villa on Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIMDNGc5EXI
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 30 Nov 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
300€ deposit expected.
Preferred changeover day is Sunday. Please contact us for details.
Notes on prices:
Please contact us for more detailed discussion if the price list doesn't provide you with enough information.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Light of Apollon is not your average luxurious Dalyan villa. This villa offers total exclusivity in an elegant set up. Your own fishing experience, your own sea-sand beach, chill out moments at the roof terrace, family gatherings at the huge sun-deck, late evening parties around the lagoon and of course long walks around in the rural, including the villa's own vineyard.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- Master bedroom; en-suite bathroom w jacuzzi, shower, wc Bedroom 2; en-suite bathroom w shower, wc Bedroom 3; en-suite bathroom w shower, wc Bedroom 4; en-suite bathroom w shower, wc Bedroom 5; en-suite bathroom w shower, designed for disabled access
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with large double bed Bedroom 2 with double bed Bedroom 3 with double bed Bedroom 4 with 2 twin beds (can be converted to double) Bedroom 5 with 2 twin beds (can be converted to double) All rooms have independent air-conditioning.
- Outside: Guests have the privilege to enjoy the mountain view while swimming in the 45 m2 pool, taking a sun bath on shade deck, on private sea-sand beach by the lagoon, on hammocks or while fishing at the riverside by the vineyard. Nature is hand in hand with modernism in the design concept of Light of Apollon. Sharp, minimalist lines of architecture contrasts only to make the surrounding natural beauties more visible. Panoramic mountain view is stunning, the surrounding farms are not populated by any other house and the giant sun bath deck as well as the hammock area around the fish pond will be your ideal locations for peaceful times against these mountains. If you are a party bunch, the villa offers you a large pool around which you can fire your barbecue and dine at the outdoor or indoor tables and chairs. The roof terrace is ideal for evening chill-outs with its full-size American bar, stereo system and its panoramic view jacuzzi in which you can enjoy your evening cocktails. Utility Room: Washing machine, garden tools. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen provided for each guest and laundered 2 times during stay (every 3 days). House will be cleaned before stay, every 3 days during the stay and after the guests leave. Any additional maid service is up to charge. Other: Roof terrace has an American bar built around a jacuzzi for evening chill-outs. Jacuzzi has heater and lighting for comfort.