Town House at Villacana, nr Cancelada, Estepona, Costa del Sol, Spain - South Facing Town House In A Secure But Peaceful Well Appointed Pueblo Style Complex. Sleeps Four.
Villacana is a well managed, secure gated community only 45 minutes from Malaga and Gibraltar airports. This well appointed two bedroomed town house is south facing and less than 200 metres from a long sandy beach. Set within beautifully maintained gardens around four outdoor swimming pools the complex has a shop, bar, restaurants and laundrette. The property is a comfortable house set on two levels, the ground floor being open plan with kitchen, dining and lounge areas. It has two bedrooms and one family bathroom. Outside there are two walled terraces, one in the sun complete with table, chairs and parasol. The joys of this location are its relative peacefulness, with the small village of Cancelada being a short walk away. Cancelada has shops, bars and restaurants. Marbella, Puerto Benus and Estepona are only a 20 minute drive away, while a short drive will take you to numerous golf courses, or head inland into the mountains to see some of the beautiful white villages of Andalucia.
About the Owner
Stan and Margaret are married with four sons and five grandchildren. They are retired and live in the south of England.
From the Owner
“We love this area as it is away from major conurbations but close enough for access to them to be convenient. Cancelada village is a short walk away and has shops, bars and restaurants. Villacana is a traditionally styled pueblo fronting the beach and is secure, with beautifully maintained gardens, car parking but no driving within the complex. Villacana has four outdoor swimming pools, a large grassed area, is adjacent to the beach, has a bar and restaurants, a shop and laundrette and is close to a bus stop. Our house is on two levels, with open plan kitchen, dining and lounge. It has two terraces so that sun and shade are always available.”
Activity and Interests
The beach is less than 200 metres from the house on foot. There are no roads between the property and the beach.
Malaga and Gibralter are the nearest airports and are about 45 minutes by car. Car hire is available at both. The decision whether or not to hire a car depends on the type of holiday planned. If a beach holiday is required then car hire is not essential but if you wish to be be free to explore further or make the most of local facilities then a car is recommended though buses and organised trips are available. You can travel from Malaga airport to Cancelada by public bus or by taxi.
Cancelada village is about a kilometre away. Estepona is about ten kilometres as is Puerto Banus, Marbella is 15 kilometres and San Pedro is about 8 kilometres. Rhonda is approximately an hours drive and Gibralter and Malaga (using the toll road) are approximately 50 minutes.
Cancelada village has several family run shops and a bank, plus restaurants and bars. The nearest supermarket is about two kilometres away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
16 Oct 2016 - 13 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
20 Nov 2016 - 25 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Send an email to owner.
A deposit of of 20% to be made at the time of booking; this is non refundable unless cancellation is more than eight weeks before the arrival date.
Final payment must be made six weeks before the date of arrival.
A deposit of £100 will be added to the rental charge and will be refunded once the property has been checked for damage and cleanliness after your departure.
Handovers are flexible.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the property per week in UK pounds. Stays of more than two weeks are subject to a discount. For details, and laundry and cleaning arrangements please contact the owners by email. If the property is not left in a clean condition then some or all of the deposit will be retained to pay for intensive cleaning.
Our winter prices reflect that there is heating in the house and that electricity is very very expensive in Spain.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Marbella, Puerto Banus and Estepona are only a 20 minute drive away. There are numerous golf courses within ten miles of the property. You can drive a few miles inland and find yourselves in the mountains able to explore some of Andalucia's stunning white villages. There are numerous restaurants of all types within a five mile radius of the complex. Malaga and Gibraltar airports are a 45 minute drive away.”
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- The fully tiled family bathroom has underfloor heating, a bath with hand shower, a walk in shower unit, a toilet, and a large glass basin style vanity unit with a large mirror over. There is an extractor fan. A hair-dryer and first aid kit are provided.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedrooms are on the first floor via stairs. Bedroom 1 has a double bed (5 foot), an alarm clock/CD player and small south facing terrace. Bedroom 2 had twin beds and a Juliet balcony. Both rooms have bed side cupboards and fitted wardrobes with drawers.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: A reception area is open daily (hours vary according to the season). Here staff can help with local information and to arrange taxis and tours if required. They can also advise on bus timetables and are generally helpful. Refuse disposal is the responsibility of renters and is via the bins located in a clearly marked area close to reception. Please note that smoking is not permitted in this property. We regret that that no pets are allowed. The high cost of electric heating is reflected in our winter rates. Outside: There are two small patios with the property, the south facing one has a table and four chairs plus parasol. Around all four community pools there are grassed areas for sun bathing, the largest being with the main pool which is also adjacent to the beach. A toddlers pool is also in this main area. There are toilets by the large pool and sun loungers can be hired there. This area has immediate access to the restaurants and bar. All four pools have recently been refurbished and are compliant with EU regulations. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided. For stays of one to three weeks, weekly changes of linen are included. Cleaning aids and products are provided. For extended stays laundry and cleaning arrangements to be discussed with the owners. Other: All floors are tiled (mostly marble but bedrooms are ceramic) and all windows have traditional wooden louvred shutters. There are adjustable wall mounted electric heaters in the lounge and bedrooms for cooler months, and two portable fans.