Apartment in Cabopino, Marbella, Costa del Sol, Spain - Stunning Location, 10 Minutes Walk To The Beach
This property is located adjacent to the Cabopino Golf course and 10 minute walk from the Cabopino beach and marina. The two bedroomed ground floor apartment sleeps 4-6 people and has a large balcony with views of the sea. There is a fully equipped kitchen and separate indoor and outdoor dining areas. The apartment is set in beautiful gardens with a large swimming pool and separate children's pool. The apartment is ideal for young families, with its ground floor access, cot, high chair and baby bouncer. There is secure underground parking. We also have UK TV channels, wifi and a docking station.
About the Owner
I live and work in the UK and enjoy holidays in Cabopino. My 2 children and 4 grandchildren also take regular weeks in there to relax and take advantage of the lovely location.
From the Owner
“We love Cabopino as it has everything you could want for a holiday destination. Stunning beaches, an abundance of varied restaurants, close to lots of places to visit (Marbella, Mijas, Ronda, waterparks) golf, sunshine and a fully equiped apartment ready to go!”
Activity and Interests
Cabopino beach is a ten minute walk from the apartment. The beach is sheltered and combined with the beach's gentle slope into the sea, makes Cabopino child-friendly and safe. The sand is well maintained, clean and of a superior quality to other beaches along the Costa del Sol, making Cabopino the ideal place for the child in all of us to build our very own sandcastle in the sun.
Malaga airport is a 35 minute drive.
Cabopino is 7 miles from Marbella and 8 miles from Fuengirola.
Cabopino is a pretty marina, with its small boatyard, attractive architecture and a good choice of restaurants. From traditional Spanish favourites such as paella and pizza, to Chinese and international cuisine, all palates are catered for. The many restaurants are based in two main locations, chiringitos along the beach, and a host of restaurants around the delightful, beautifully proportioned harbour.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Sep 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact the owner for booking who will reply within 24 hours. 20% deposit is payable on booking and full payment is required 8 weeks prior to your stay.
Changeover day is Sunday
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- En-suite bathrooms for both Bedroom 1 and Bedroom 2. Both bathrooms have baths with shower over, wc and bidet.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4-6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with twin beds and patio doors to the balcony Bedroom 2 with twin beds Large lounge with store away beds ideal for children
- Golf ...
- Outside: The lounge leads onto a large balcony with dining for six and a part view of the sea. There is BBQ facility. The apartment is set within beautiful gardens and has a large shared swimming pool and a separate children’s pool. Utility Room: Separate utility room with washing machine Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Clean towels and linen included