Villa in Kalkan Town, Turkey - Peaceful Location But Just A Short Stroll To The Facilities Of The Laid Back Town Of Kalkan
With five bedrooms, six bathrooms and two sitting rooms, there are opportunities for socialising or for finding peace and quiet. The myriad of balconies and terraces offer ample opportunities for retreat and relaxation and you are sure to never tire of those remarkable views. The Villa is fully air- conditioned. Welcome grocery pack provided on arrival.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
10 min walk to local beach and beach clubs. A 20 minute drive to the stunning Patara beach, Patara it is a key biodiversity area, rich in bird life and the breeding ground of the endangered loggerhead turtle. Voted as one of the top beaches in the world by Times Online, Best of 2005 and known as the "widest beach of the northern Mediterranean"
We can organise transfers for you from Dalaman airport. Our driver will meet you at the airport and take you to villa and let you in and hand over the keys.
On your day of your departure ( by 10am) the driver will pick you up and take you to the airport and take the keys from you. If you have a later flight the driver will collect your bags at 10 am , and look after then until your departure time.
Minibus for up to 12 people £100 each way
Minibus for up to 6 people
10 min walk to Kalkan harbour-Kalkan is a beautiful and sophisticated bougainvillea-covered harbour town is set in a breathtaking landscape in the heart of the old Lycian region. The ancient sites of Xanthos, Letoon, Pinara, Tlos and Patara are all close by, with Kekova, Demre, Myra, Phaselis, Olympos and Aspendos slightly further afield, but all easily accessible
30 min drive to Kas
Kalkan has winding cobbled streets, colourful shops and excellent harbour-side or roof terrace restaurants and bars are combined with stunning views.
The many roof terraces are a highlight of the evenings, a time when Kalkan is at her significant best. You can dine by candlelight to the strains of jazz or classical music whilst admiring the stunning views across the tiled rooftops to the harbour and out to sea.
Thursday is market day in Kalkan where you can snap up bargains and local produce , or just soak up the atmosphere.
In addition to historic sites there are beach clubs in easy reach from Kalkan that have water sports facilities.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Prices are per week for parties up to 12 people. The price includes towels), light cleaning and change of linen once a week. Drinking water (from refrigerated water cooler) and a welcome hamper are also included. All fuel costs are included.
Our change over day is Saturday or Monday but it might be possible to be flexible subject to availability, minimum booking is one week. A non refundable deposit of £750 is required on booking.
Saturday arrival time after 4pm, departure time 10am, but can be flexible on days of arrival
If you have a later flight your luggage can be stored until your departure time
Notes on prices:
Where a week crosses a price band the exact rate is used. For example a one week booking commencing on 29 June 2015 would be charged at the rate of 2 days at the June rate and 5 Days at the higher July and August rate, a booking commencing on 31 August would be charged as one day at the August rate and six days at the lower September rate.
A deposit of £750 (non refundable) will be required to secure all bookings.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 5 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 6 - Shower Enclosure
- All bathrooms have shower, toilet and sink with mirror and small cupboard
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Two Master en-suite bedrooms, one double en-suite double bedroom, a twin room en suite room, further double room with bathroom next door. Sofa bed in the upstairs sitting room. All rooms have a hair-dryer.
- Outside: With sunbeds for 10 umbrellas,table and chairs for outdoor eating under the shade and BBQ. Outdoor sofa and chairs and coffee table Pool area has gates which can be closed if there are small children in the party. The pool and terraces are cleaned every day. Utility Room: Utility room has washing machine, iron and ironing board Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Daily maid service for light cleaning. All linen and towels provided and are changed weekly. Beach towels for use on holiday provided. Other: The villa has balconies an terraces for eating and drinking , or just soaking up the view. You can enjoy taking afternoon tea on the shady first floor balcony.