Apartment in Ovacik, Fethiye-Olu Deniz, Aegean Region, Turkey - Peaceful Location, Within Walking Distance Of A Wide Variety Of Shops, Bars And Restaurants
Orka Gardens complex of apartments was completed in June 2012. It is set in a tranquil location, has its own landscaped gardens, stunning mountain views and is only a short walk to shops, bars and restaurants. Our spacious duplex apartment, with its floor-to-ceiling windows, has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 balconies, an open-plan lounge, fully fitted kitchen and is fully air-conditioned. It is in a prime location within the complex as it has one of the sunniest aspects. Our main balcony overlooks the large shared pool (25m) and separate children's pool where there are plenty of sun-loungers and parasols.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The beautiful, extensive beach at Olu Deniz is a 10 min bus ride away. Orka has its own private section where you can relax and swim in the famous Blue Lagoon. There are plenty of beach bars/restaurants along the promenade. Activities include water sports such as snorkelling, scuba-diving as well as boat trips, sunset cruises, para-gliding and much more.
Nearest airport is Dalaman - 50km from resort. Transfer takes approximately 1 hour by private car/people carrier and can be arranged.
Car hire is not necessary as all amenities are either within walking distance or a bus (Dolmus) ride. The bus service is frequent and an ideal, inexpensive way to travel around.
The taxi service is excellent with a call button immediately outside the complex.
Hisaronu (only 2.5 km away) provides great night-life, whether you want to party, relax and eat in one of the many restaurants or just browse in the wide variety of shops. There is an aqua-park within walking distance (1.6km away). The beach at Olu Deniz (5km) can be reached by the frequent bus service. Kayakoy (5km) is a fascinating ghost town. Fethiye (15 min bus ride) is a romantic harbour town where you can shop, dine and even take a boat trip to Rhodes.
In Ovacik itself there are many shops, a supermarket, bars and restaurants all within easy walking distance. Hisaronu (approx 15-20 min walk) has even more shops, supermarkets, bars, nightclubs and restaurants - you really are spoiled for choice! Many restaurants even offer a free pick-up service from the apartment if you pre-book a table. There are several tour operators where you can book a wide variety of experiences such as: a jeep safari, para-gliding, boat trips, white-water rafting, horse riding, go-karting etc. The full day excursions include lunch and transfer to and from the apartment. Monday is market day where you can buy fresh local produce. Make sure you haggle for the fake 'designer' goods! There are several money exchange places and a main post office as well as Doctors surgeries. Olu Deniz (a short bus ride away) boasts a beautiful, extensive sandy beach and the safe, shallow waters of the Blue Lagoon. Orka Gardens complex is part of the award winning Orka Homes Group. As our guest, you will have full free and exclusive use of the nearby 4* Orka Hotel complex which has a children's club, health spa, gym, Turkish bath, 3 swimming pools, poolside snack bars, pool and table tennis tables, internet cafe, restaurant and terrace bar with nightly entertainment including children's disco, Turkish nights and barbeques etc. Transfer between any Orka complex is free. If you have a late flight home and require use of our apartment for a further half day, please ask and we'll try to accommodate you if at all possible. Alternatively, there's a lock-up facility for luggage in the Orka Hotel and guests can use the hotel facilities including showers in the Turkish bath on site.
You must purchase a visa on entry to Turkey which costs £10 per person and is payable on arrival at the airport.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
12 Sep 2016 - 6 Nov 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
7 Nov 2016 - 12 Mar 2017
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Payment in pounds sterling by cheque or bank transfer.
A 30% non refundable deposit is required to secure your booking.
The balance is required 8 weeks prior to your arrival date.
£100.00 refundable deposit is required for breakages and/or damage to our property.
Changeover day is flexible.
Arrival date check-in time - 2pm.
Departure date check-out time - 12 noon
Keys are to be collected from and returned to the Orka Hotel reception.
Notes on prices:
Prices are for the apartment and not per person.
Cleaning service, towels and linen are included.
Transfers can be arranged for you on request and are payable at Orka Hotel reception on arrival by cash or credit card.
Transfer charges 2013: 1 to 4 people - £75 return, £50 one way.
5 to 8 people - £85 return, £60 one way.
Baby cot hire £15 per week
High chair hire £15 per week
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the owner's discretion.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Both bathrooms are spacious and tiled floor to ceiling. Each has a large shower, toilet, wash-hand basin with vanity mirror, towel rail and shaver point.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6: 3 Bedrooms: 1 kingsize, 1 double, 1 twin Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1: king-size bed, bedside drawers, dressing table, mirror, fitted wardrobes, balcony Bedroom 2: twin beds, bedside drawers, fitted wardrobes Bedroom 3: double bed, wardrobe, bedside drawers, balcony Both balconies have 2 chairs, a small table
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Our apartment is fully air-conditioned with units in every bedroom and the lounge. The twin beds have under storage space which is ideal for suitcases. This is a strictly no-smoking accommodation. No pets allowed. Outside: The complex is set in beautifully maintained, landscaped gardens and has a full size (25m) shared pool with plenty of space around it for sunbathing. Sun loungers and parasols are provided at no extra cost. There is also a separate children's pool. You will meet the friendly, helpful staff who are more than willing to be of any assistance. The surrounding mountain views are simply stunning. We like nothing more than to watch the sun set whilst sipping G&Ts after a hard day's sunbathing. There is also 24 hour security. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included. The property is cleaned and linen and towels are changed 3 times for a week's stay and 5 times for a 2 week stay. You will need to bring your own beach towels as the ones provided are only for use in the property. Other: The main balcony overlooks the pool and has the sunniest aspect. It has a dining table and chairs and can be accessed from both the lounge and kitchen. Our apartment is fully air-conditioned & has a beautiful marble staircase leading to the 2nd floor.