Apartment overlooking the River Thames, Battersea, London, England - Very Large Apartment With Fountain Gardens and River Views
This luxurious two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is part of an exclusive riverside development overlooking the River Thames at Battersea. It has wood flooring throughout and a well equipped open plan kitchen that flows into a spacious dining room and a smart comfortable lounge. From here, it's a short step out onto the terrace with its great views of the River. The master suite has a double bed and overlooks the fountain gardens. The second en suite bedroom is so large that it is virtually a studio apartment in its own right with a seating and an office area.
About the Owner
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Please contact owner.
Please contact owner.
Fees are 50% on booking and 50% with 28 days to go. The refundable security deposit must also be paid at this time
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- The master bathroom has bath, w/c, sink and a heated towel rail. The second bathroom is en suite to the second bedroom and has a shower, w/c and sink as well as a heated towel rail. Both rooms are mirrored and tiled.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The master double bedroom overlooks the River Thames and the Fountain Gardens. It has wood flooring, sliding doors and instant heat. The second twin bedroom is en suite with wood floors, a seating and office area. An extra single bed is available.
- Notes on accommodation: This is a no smoking apartment. Guests are either met on arrival or given access to a secure key box. The apartment is deep cleaned immediately before guests arrive and fresh linen and towels provided. The apartment is within ten minutes walking distance of Clapham Junction station and is well served by London buses and taxis. Outside: There is underground car parking available and a fountain garden overlooking the Thames for residents. Utility Room: There is a utility room that stores the vacuum cleaner, mop & bucket and iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The apartment is deep cleaned before each let and fresh linen and towels are provided. Additional washing and cleaning can be obtained by separate arrangement. Other: The Dining Area has a large wooden dining table and four chairs