House in Side, Mediterranean Region, Turkey - Packed With Lots Of Extras And Outstandingly Appointed, Even A Hot Tub On The Extended Balcony
Babylon 15 is a must for anyone wanting to combine the highest standards of accommodation along with magnificent views, a great choice of on site facilities and amenities, in a peaceful setting yet just 5 minutes from a host of bars,shop,restaurants and the beach. This stunning 5 star private home offers everything you desire to make the perfect holiday. Consisting of 2 beds it combines location, outlook, on-site facilities and outstanding accommodation with its own WIFI from January 2013.
About the Owner
We fell in love with Turkey the very first time I visited with the family and our view has not changed over the last few years.
Now the exchange rate is so good we can enjoy our 3 or 4 visits a year without much cost.
Guestbook comments from the manager
We have spent a week in Side, stayed at Babylon 15 in an amazing apartment (2 rooms one en-suite, large living room and kitchen and the piece de resistance.. a terrace with a jacuzzi!!). We were 4 adults and 2 children and it was plenty of room and all you could possibly need in the room. The owner left an instruction book which proved very helpful but calling people in turkey(ie to book restaurants or day trips) from a UK mobile proved quite expensive!
The apartment was so great , with air conditioning (so good after spending the whole day in the sun!), the shower was like tropical rain and the drawers were stuffed with games to keep you entertained...We absolutely loved the apartment, and the fact it was a leisurely 10 min walk from the beach, it had a spectacular pool and the people at the bar were extremely friendly and helpful. We are definitely going back next year and will recommend to everyone!
We are back from a lovely holiday at Babylon :)
Everything in the apartment was lovely and we thoroughly enjoyed our holiday. So much so we have been thinking about whether purchasing an apartment is something we should do. Would you have any info on purchasing properties or rough idea on the annual charges for Babylon apartments or similar properties.
From the Owner
“SIDE IS NOT TOO LARGE and also has history, great beaches, mountains and friendly people Plus the airport is open for flights all year round and so is the resort”
Activity and Interests
Within 150 metres of the home are a large and varied selection of bars, restaurants and shops; whilst the safe, sandy and shallow beach is just a further 200 metres distance. here you will find a complete range of beach and sea activities.
The main airport is Antalya, some 45 minutes transfer time. There is no need for a car in the resort and we can organise private licensed taxis for airport transfers..
The historical old town of SIDE is within walking distance but best to hop on the local Dolmus which runs every couple of minutes for a short 5 minute ride .
SECURITY; Guests payments are lodged in a secure RBS account until after the holiday.
BIG, GENUINE SAVINGS IN RESORT . In SIDE Our guests enjoy genuine, in-resort savings through our unique SIDE V I P cards and pre holiday information packs. Saving in many of the most popular restaurants easily reaches £100 per week.
IMPARTIALITY; Because we have a selection of homes we will personally seek to find the most suitable holiday home for your party.
SAFETY; In the rare event of a problem at a property,(e.g.; air con breaks down) we can always transfer clients to another similar home.
FLEXIBILITY; In the event of unforeseen circumstances we are flexible; e.g. when last year’s ash cloud occurred and a flight company went bust we rebooked all our guests on new dates.
.SECURITY; Owners do sometimes sell homes, leaving renters high and dry. Our owners are contracted to honour all bookings.
HIGH STANDARDS All homes are personally inspected by me to ensure a high standard.
MEET AND GREET MANAGERS; All our homes are looked after by in resort managers who will meet and greet guests within a short time of arrival to answer questions and show how everything works. Guests receive full contact details of managers and airport transfer companies prior to the holiday.
Plus we are contactable, before during and after your holiday.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
It is possible to reserve a home without any financial obligation for up to two weeks in order for you to sort out travel arrangements.
Then a deposit of around 20% is required with the balance due around 2 months prior to arrival. But we try to be flexible at all times to suit.
Please note, as dedicated rental agents for the home for your security payments are lodged for security in an RBS account until the holiday is completed.
We are flexible on the changeover days and also the duration of stay.
Notes on prices:
Whilst the rental rates for BABYLON 15 are higher than most other 2 bed homes this reflects what a wonderful home it is, and if you take ALL holiday costs into account it amounts to little more overall additional cost , offset by using our unique in resort VIP card; and great accommodation is the most important element of your holiday.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- water parks
- bird watching
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- whitewater rafting
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- There are two bathrooms with walk in showers and in both is a hotel style hair-drier.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The double bedroom has an en suite bathroom and patio door to the balcony. In addition to the twin bedroom there are two double sofa beds in the lounge, making it possible to sleep up to 6 persons.
- Notes on accommodation: One of the main features of Babylon 15 is the position of the first floor apartment, with glorious uninterrupted views towards the Taurus mountains and also overlooking the main pool area; all from the full length balcony which has a telescope to take advantage of the views. In addition the balcony is private and has a super hot tub. What a fantastic way to spend the evening sipping a glass of wine, chilling out in the hot tub. On request we can provide an online video of the community. Outside: Fantastic communal facilities which include Hotel style hair driers in both bathrooms Sauna. Indoor pool with jacuzzi. Fully equipped gym. Turkish steam room. Games room including. Table tennis, pool on large table, darts , table football. Outdoor tennis court Poolside bar serving snacks. Restaurant high season. 40 metre outdoor pool. Landscape gardens. Private jacuzzi/ hot tub on terrace. Table tennis and tennis bats provided FOC in Babylon –15. Several games in Babylon –15 including Uno, trivual pursuit, Scrabble, Junior scrabble, Drafts, chess, Playing cards. Mini library encouraging guests to leave their books for others. Blue ray player and selection of popular DVDs. Beautiful gardens and atrium. CCTV 24 hour security, reception in high season. Fantastic mountain views from massive terrace largest in any apartment complex in Antalya 30 square metres with own jacuzzi/hot tub Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and extra linen are provided but we recommend bringing your own beach towels Other: This superb private home has been furnished to the very highest standards , plus that little extra such as Play Station 3 with 15 games, flat screen multi channel Blue ray TV, games, books, microwave and hot-tub on the balcony.