Villa in Javea, Costa Blanca North, Spain - Peaceful Location
Delightful villa for 6 set in mature gardens with large private pool close to the attractive seaside town of Javea. The property is private & peaceful being located on a quiet cul de sac on the edge of the popular Montgo natural park. The large sun room at the front of the property has delightful views over the valley to the Sierra Bernia. The property is 10 minutes drive from Javea & 15 minutes drive from the Arenal beach.
About the Owner
My name is Valerie. I am British living & working in Geneva, Switzerland - happy to answer emails in either English or French. I share ownership of this family property with my sister Carole.
Guestbook comments from the owner
This is the first year that the property is rented out - travellers please leave comments for next year.
From the Owner
“The property has been in the family for more than 25 years. I share ownership with my sister Carole. We have spent many delightful family holidays at the property. The property is set in its own gardens on the edge of the popular Parque Natural del Mont Go behind the town of Javea. The property has a large swimming pool ideal for cooling off on hot summer days.”
Activity and Interests
The villa is 6 kilometres from the beach.
The property is about an hour from both Alicante & Valencia airports. A car is essential for the holiday.
The villa is 5 kilometres from the town of Javea. There is a supermarket within 1 kilometre & several restaurants within a five minute drive of the property.
Please note that the pool area is unguarded & therefore not suitable for very young children unless closely supervised.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 28 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Changeover day is Saturday, although can be flexible out of season.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The areas has beautiful beaches and many good quality bars & restaurants. The area is easily accessible located midway between Alicante & Valencia airports - about an hour from each.”
- Internet ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite bathroom to master bedroom with bath/shower over, basin, bidet & wc. Main bathroom with bath/shower over, basin & wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, bedroom 2 - twin beds, bedroom 3 - bunk beds
- Notes on accommodation: There are air conditioning units in the living room & master bedroom. The other 2 bedrooms have room fans. Outside: The sun rooms leads to a large first floor sun terrace with retractable canopy for shade. There is also a large terraced area by the pool. Utility Room: The kitchen leads to an outside sink area which in turns leads to the rear garden & washing line. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen & towels are provided. The property is cleaned between visits, fresh linen is provided for stays of 2 weeks or more. Other: There is a large sun room & terrace overlooking the valley - The terrace makes an ideal aperitif spot & the sun room is furnished with dining table & chairs for leisurely meals. The lower poolside terrace has a built-in barbecue.