House in Marrakesh, Morocco - Fantastic Location, 2 Minutes Walk From Djemaa El Fnaa Square
We invite you to step through the door of our beautiful private Riad set in the very heart of old Marrakech. Once inside you will find a charming, traditional Riad that provides a safe and relaxing environment. You will love the secluded location of the Riad, just a short straightforward walk from the tumultuous Jemma Al Fnaa square. You will appreciate the comfortable en suite rooms, spacious patio with dipping pool and stunning roof terraces.
About the Owner
This traditional and secluded riad has been added to our collection of special hotels in Marrakech in January 2011. Mike and Lucie Wood are the owners of this traditional hotel-riad. The riad is a home from home and Lucie has added many little touches that make guests feel welcome and looked after such as providing a mobile phone for guests to use in case they get lost and need rescuing by the onsite staff! Mike and Lucie live on a smallholding in Hertfordshire when they are not in Marrakech.
Andrew purchased this hotel in 2011
What makes this hotel unique
The house is perfectly located within 2 minutes walk from the most famous square in Africa. Most tourist attractions are within minutes walk.
The most important feature is the private hammam- the ultimate in Marrakech luxury.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner.
Please contact owner.
Notes on prices:
The night rate for the exclusive use would be £199 per night for up to 9 people. A week with us would be great value at £1395.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The house is perfectly located within 2 minutes walk from the most famous square in Africa. Most tourist attractions are within minutes walk. The most important feature is the private hammam- the ultimate in Marrakech luxury.”
- Guest House
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 5 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 6 - Shower Enclosure
- Our bathrooms are well equipped with showers in tadelakt and zelige. We provide complimentary orange blossom toiletries, sumptuous toweling dressing gowns and washable slippers!
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 13
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 13 (6 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The rooms offer comprehensive facilities including wardrobes, en suites, comfort heating, air conditioning, hair dryer. All rooms can be prepared as Queen sized doubles (160cm by 2 metres) or generous twins (80cm by 2 metres).