Apartment in Meribel, Savoie, Rhone-Alpes, France - Chalet Apartment In Heart Of The Three Valleys, Ski In Ski Out Capability
Chalet Dou du Pont is perfectly located adjacent to Meribel Centre, with attractive views of Mount Saulire. The apartment forms part of a well appointed Chalet of 4 apartments & has been family owned since it was bought new in 1997. Arranged over two floors it has recently been refurbished and has all the home comforts and parking for two cars. It is tastefully furnished with a mixture of modern & Savoie decor. The modernised sitting and dining room has a cosy log fire.
About the Owner
About Natalie Yearwood
I live in London with my wife & five children. My wife & I both work, but spend our Christmas Hols & Easter at our Chalet in Meribel.
Natalie Yearwood purchased this apartment in 1997
Why Natalie Yearwood chose Meribel
As a family, we love the location of the Chalet to the ski slopes of the Three Valleys Ski Resort & the short distance to the centre of Meribel Village.
From the Owner
“As a family, we love the location of the Chalet to the ski slopes of the Three Valleys Ski Resort & the short distance to the centre of Meribel Village.”
Activity and Interests
These are approximate times to the local airports.
Chambery airport 1.5hrs.
Geneva airport 2hrs.
Lyon St Exupery airport 2hrs.
Grenoble airport 2hrs.
On the other hand you could drive. It is about 9 hours from Calais with stops.
In the Winter, you could take the coach which is direct from London Victoria to Meribel overnight.
There is also a very good free local bus service within the resort in season.
Meribel Centre is 400 metres walk.
Moutier is 18km away and this is the nearest train station where trains run to all the major airports and to London St Pancras, via Paris.
Meribel is in a great location at the centre of the Trois Vallee. There is a good range of facilities in Meribel itself including a bar, restaurants, supermarkets, ski hire shops and many fashion shops, all a few minutes walk from the apartment.
During the winter and summer seasons the Olympic Centre in Meribel is open providing a large indoor swimming pool with flume. There is also a modern gym, ice skating rink and climbing wall at this location.
In the Winter, there are numerous ski schools providing lessons for beginners to racers as well as snow shoe outings for non skiers and guides for those who want to go off piste.
In the summer there are numerous activities in the valleys including golf, tennis, walking, mountain biking and summer luge to name but a few. Within a short drive and bookable with the agencies in Meribel are white water rafting, cannoning, climbing.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Sunday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Contact owner's P.A. Natalie Yearwood.
20% deposit on booking, balance 4 weeks before date of holiday.
Sunday to Sunday
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with Shower, WC, & wash basin Bathroom with Bath & wash basin The En suite with the third bedroom has a bath, shower, wash basin & WC Shower room with shower, wash basin and WC
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 Master Bedroom with double bed Bedroom 2 Three single beds Bedroom 3 Double bed & ensuite bathroom Bedroom 4 Twin Beds (Bedroom 5 Staff Bunk Room)
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Guests will be served a cooked breakfast, afternoon tea, and a three course dinner by the live in chef (includes wine, beer & soft drinks) for six days. Outside: The apartment is in a shared block of four, surrounded by woodland, and only a few minutes walk to the centre of the village. There is garage parking for one car and a car port for one car. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The apartment will be cleaned before you arrive and after you leave. Fresh white cotton linen and towels will be provided for all guests. Other: Three Lovely balconies, south & north facing, very nice in the summer months, wonderful views of the Saulire Mountain, the village and surrounding woodland. Private ski locker and cave on the ground floor.