Ideal Location For Exploring Outstanding Areas In Dorset And The New Forest In Hampshire
Laurel Dene is a three bedroomed detached chalet bungalow. It has a well equipped kitchen, Sky+ TV, DVD/VHS, Bose radio/CD player and free Wifi. There is also a further TV/DVD in the family room bedroom. The large rear garden has a patio area and gas BBQ. The location is excellent for exploring the county of Dorset, and is close to the market towns of Wimborne and Ringwood. Please note Laurel Dene is a non smoking house
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Bournemouth beach half hour drive. Many other seaside areas an hour or so to drive.
Bournemouth airport 15 minute drive.
Use of care essential
Ferndown 5 minute walk. Ringwood 6 miles, Wimborne 4 miles, Bournemouth 6 miles.
Ferndown has most of the well known high street banks, a large Tesco, local butcher, and a large choice of restaurants and takeaways. There is also a Sainsbury supermarket a mile away.
There is a leisure centre catering for most requirements
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
3 Sep 2016 - 28 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Bookings are from Saturday to Saturday. A deposit of 10% required on booking, and the balance due six weeks prior to arrival.
Changeover day is Saturday. Arrival time is 3.00 pm and departure 10.00 am
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom with bath and wc to bedroom one, large shower room with wc and downstairs wc close to bedroom three.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom one with king size double bed and en-suite. Bedroom two with double and single bed. Bedroom three with single bed.
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Well equipped comfortable accommodation, with double glazing throughout. Outside: Large front garden, not enclosed. Large enclosed rear garden with outdoor furniture, patio area and BBQ. There are sun loungers available. Utility Room: Washing machine and tumble dryer situated in garage Bed linen provided, but not towels. Other: Conservatory looks out on to large enclosed rear garden