Villa in Los Puertos, Santa Barbara, Nr Cartagena, Costa Calida, Spain - Views Of Surrounding Hills From The Garden
A beautiful 3 double bedroom villa with 2 en-suites and a family bathroom. Fully fitted kitchen with adjoining dining room. Spacious lounge with plenty of seating. Conservatory with views of the pool and garden. Shaded outside seating area and decking with large built in BBQ overlooking the garden with mountains in the backdrop. 10 X 5m private pool with Roman steps and terracing around. Set in the heart of the countryside with views of the surrounding hills. 15 minute’s drive to the historic city of Cartagena (with it's bounty of bars, shops, restaurants and amenities). 15 minute’s from the coast. 15 minutes to the local supermarket. 30 minutes to Murcia airport.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(8 traveller reviews)
We had a great time relaxing, enjoying the pool and the large BBQ area. The villa is very spacious, is incredibly clean and well looked after. Being situated in a quiet, rural area is lovely but is still close enough to drive to the town and the beach for a day out. This was our second trip and would definitely come back again next year!
Wonderful break from it all
A very spacious, clean and well kept property. Had a wonderful stay with our children (aged 16 and 18) Pool is a great size and very clean. A warm welcome from Diane. A car was a must have for the rural area. Would definitely consider staying again. 4 star rating would become 5 with the addition of air conditioning and wi-fi.
We returned to this lovely, tranquil villa for the third time. Needless to say that we love everything about the villa, the location, the tranquillity and yet it's proximity to Cartagena, Mazzaron etc.We were a party of 4 adults and 2 young children so we need some help to get to and from Murcia Airport. As before Dave and Diane were there to help and always smiling. Wonderful. Again, on first entering the villa the immediate impression is of it's cleanliness and the attention to detail for making it welcoming as soon as you arrive. The BBQ area is fantastic. Because we had 2 young children we used the BBQ every night. It was very relaxing. Once we had sorted the children out we were able to sit and enjoy the evening as the sun went down every night. We were very sorry to have to leave but all good things etc! More than likely we will re-book for next year..
Beautiful rural spacious villa with panoramic view
An exquisite well kept villa with awesome countryside views. Clean, spacious with a great pool. Photographs do not do the villa justice! Fantastic outside area with covered bbq, eating and a further relaxing area make this villa wonderful. The managers Dave & Diane were really great. Friendly, helpful and added piece of mind should we have needed them and a wealth of knowledge on the local area (thank you).
Cartagena, Mazarron, Puerto de Mazarron, Isla Plana & Bolneuvo are all pretty much within a 30 minute drive with local shops within 15.
We thoroughly enjoyed a relaxing family holiday here and hope to return. I would definitely recommend this villa for people requiring a peaceful holiday but close enough to enjoy many of this areas wonderful facilities.
When we arrived the first impressions were of a lovely, clean sparkling property. The perfect start to a holiday. As promised, Diane met us and directed us to the villa. The pool is great. It is a wonderfully restful property, great barbecue area and is located in a quiet rural area but close enough to the beaches and restaurants of Marrazon and Cartagena. This villa would suit people of all ages, children included! Will come back. Many thanks!
Great villa with everything you need to enjoy a relaxing holiday. Being able to laze around your own pool but being close enough to visit the beaches was perfect.
The large built in BBQ and outdoor dining table was a brilliant way to enjoy the warm evenings.
Activity and Interests
Calle Cortina Cartagena: 15/20 minute drive. A beautiful small cove with cafe/bar called Mares Bravas serving tapas and sea food. Sheltered by high rocks. Great for swimming and snorkelling.
Isla Plana: 20 minute drive. A Small beach with a pleasant wooden promenade and a few restaurants.
Puerto de Mazarron: 25 minute drive. A lovely long sea front with great cafes, bars and restaurants
Murcia San Javier airport is around 35 minutes drive. Alicante airport is around a 90 minute drive. For travellers by road it is about 10 hours drive from the Portsmouth to Santander/Bilbao ferry.
The old Roman city of Cartagena is 15 minutes drive away. Many tourist attractions open to the public and bicycles are available from the town hall, driving licence is needed for this. La Manga is 35 minute drive and Benidorm is 2 hours 30 minutes away.
There are 3 supermarkets within a 20 minutes drive. All information will be available in the villa.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Out of Season
10 Jan 2017 - 30 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 May 2017 - 31 Oct 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Bookings will be held for seven days to enable a deposit of 25% to be paid into a UK bank. The deposit is non refundable. The balance must be paid fourteen days prior to arrival into a UK bank in sterling. Last minute booking payment can be dealt with on arrival by the house manager.
Please contact owner.
Notes on prices:
Bookings in excess of one week will receive a 10% discount on addition days. Extra days available at one seventh of the weekly rate.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Away From It All
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Local Services & Businesses
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite shower room to bedroom 1 with WC, bidet, shower and wash basin. En-suite bathroom to bedroom 2 with WC, bidet, shower in bath and wash basin Family bathroom (located next to bedroom 3) with WC, bidet, shower in bath and wash basin
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, en-suite shower room. Window to the front of the property Bedroom 2 with double bed, en-suite bathroom with bath. Window to the front of the property Bedroom 3 with double bed. Window to the front of the property
- Notes on accommodation: Water and electricity is included in the rental price. There is a boiler room at the end of the garden which will be locked at all times. Outside: The property has a Mediterranean garden with an assortment of shrubs and palm trees, the area is mainly shingled and has a private pool. There are 6 sun loungers, a large decking area and an outside dining area with a BBQ. The outside seating area is covered and has lighting for eating outside in the evening. Also included outside is a large fridge/freezer that can be used for keeping drinks and BBQ food in. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen, bath and pool towels will be provided. Property will be cleaned prior to arrival, the pool will be cleaned twice a week. The house manager is English and lives locally to deal with any unforeseen problems. Other: Dining room located off the kitchen with large table for 6 people