House in Bude, Cornwall, England - Spectacular Coastal Views, Situated 5 Minutes From The Beautiful Beaches Of Bude, Cornwall
Tregea sleeps 10 and has 5 bedrooms; 3 en-suite double bedrooms (two upstairs and one downstairs) with king-size beds, and two twin bedrooms sharing a family bathroom (downstairs). All bedrooms have wall mounted TV's. Upstairs there is a snug with sofa, beanbags and a Wii console. There is an open plan lounge with dining table leading to a fully fitted modern kitchen. The lounge has a 42" LCD TV with DVD player and surround sound system with iPod docking station. The lounge also has bi-fold doors that open up onto the patio and garden area with outside furniture and a BBQ. To the front of the property there is a decking area and front garden. To the rear of the property you will find a games room with a pool table and table tennis. A utility room offers a washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing and ironing board. The property also offers high speed broadband. Bude and beaches are a 5 minute drive, with the village pub a 5 minute walk down the road.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
2 holidaymaker reviews
We booked Tregea for a 40th birthday celebration weekend and were not disappointed. Stunning house with all mod cons and amazing views of the coast. Could not have been a more perfect weekend, thank you so much.
The perfect holiday
From the moment we arrived we knew we would have a fantastic holiday. The property is of an extremely high standard. The cleanliness cannot be faulted and everything we needed was provided for. This property is first class and was the best possible holiday accommodation we could have wished for. We would certainly recommend it and we were all very sad to leave on the last day.
Activity and Interests
There are lots of beaches within 1.5 miles of Tregea. Crooklets Beach and Northcott Mouth are the nearest, a 5 minute drive, or 25 - 30 minute walk through the village of Poughill. Summerleaze is the main town beach, again a 5 minute drive or 30 min walk. Widemouth and Sandymouth are 3 miles from Tregea, approximately a ten minute drive. All beaches are fantastic surfing beaches, and good for rock pooling, sea fishing or crabbing.
The nearest airports are Newquay or Exeter. The nearest train station is Exeter St. Davids with bus connections to Bude. A car is recommended however there is a local bus service that you can catch into the town and to surrounding areas.
Bude - 1.5 miles
Boscastle - 15 miles
Clovelly - 15 miles
Exeter - 53 miles
Falmouth - 65 miles
Hartland - 16 miles
Newquay - 45 miles
Padstow - 36 miles
Polzeath - 29 miles
Port Isaac - 26 miles
Plymouth - 45 miles
St Ives - 73 miles
Tintagel - 18 miles
Truro - 54 miles
Wadebridge - 28 miles
The Eden Project - 40 miles
The Milky Way - 20 miles
Launceston Steam Railway - 18 miles
Camel Valley Vineyards - 28 miles
Hartland Abbey - 16 miles
Clovelly - 15 miles
Nearest shop is on-site at Wooda Farm Holiday Park. Morrisons supermarket is 1 mile, and Sainsbury's 1.5 miles. Waitrose is 5 miles but home delivery can be arranged.
Lloyds, Barclays and Natwest banks are all within the local town of Bude.
Splash leisure pool is the nearest swimming pool, 1 mile. The outdoor seapool on Summerleaze Beach is also very popular.
The Courtyard Bar - Wooda Farm (open May - Sept)
Preston Gate Inn, Poughill
The Falcon Hotel, Bude
The Brendon Arms, Bude
Life's A Beach, Bude (fantastic sea food)
Inn on The Green, Bude
The Tree Inn, Stratton (5 minute drive)
Tiandi (Thai), Bude
Mirchi (Indian), Bude
The Bay View Inn, Widemouth Bay (great sea views)
Elements (Italian), Widemouth Bay
Widemouth Manor, Widemouth Bay
The Bush Inn, Morwenstow
The Castle Bude
Takeaways include chinese, indian, thai, fish & chips, kebabs etc.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
All bookings are subject to terms and conditions. Provisional bookings will be held for 7 days and will then need to be confirmed with a 25% deposit. The full balance is required 6 weeks before the day you are due to arrive. Dogs are not accepted.
Unfortunately we only accept families and couples. No group bookings taken.
Our changeover day is flexible with a minimum stay of 3 nights. Tregea will be available from 4pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.30am on the day of departure.
Notes on prices:
Please contact for a nightly rate should you wish to stay less than 7 nights. There is a minimum stay of 3 nights.
Unfortunately we do not allow any all male, all female or large mixed groups. Families and couples only.
We require a deposit of 25% to secure your reservation and the remaining balance is payable 42 days before arrival.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath/shower over, WC and handbasin. Family bathroom with wet room, WC, vanity unit and basin. En-suite to bedroom 4 has a bath and separate shower, WC and basin. En-suite to bedroom 5 has a shower, WC and basin.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 is an en-suite double bedroom, bedrooms 2 and 3 are twin bedrooms sharing a family bathroom with the option of having super-king-size beds. Bedroom 4 is upstairs, an en-suite double room and bedroom 5 is upstairs, again an en-suite double room.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Tregea is centrally heated with underfloor heating and room stats. Cots and high chairs can be provided if required. Tregea is situated next to Wooda Farm Holiday Park, Bude. Between April - October, the facilities of the holiday park can be enjoyed by guests. This includes The Lodge Takeaway, Courtyard Bar, on-site shop, tennis, badminton courts and fitness suite, woodland walks, fishing lake, pitch 'n' putt golf course and other rural activities. More information can be found on our website, Bude is an unspoilt North Cornish town with an array of beautiful beaches all within easy reach. There are lots of restaurants and pubs to enjoy, as well as outdoor activities, walking, cycling, indoor attractions, coastal scenery and much much more. Tregea provides perfect location for your holiday with friends or family, whether it be walking the coastline, enjoying the outdoors or simply relaxing. Outside: There is a garden to the rear of Tregea and a garden to the front of the property. The rear of the property enjoys a large patio area with patio furniture and a BBQ. The front of the property has a decking area with additional patio furniture, enjoying the spectacular views of the Cornish coastline. There is a large paved driveway suitable for 5+ cars if required. Utility Room: Sink for hand washing, washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board and clothes horse. Hoover and basic cleaning equipment. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels are all provided. The property is cleaned before and after your stay. If stays are for two weeks or more there is the option of a linen change half way through your stay. Other: Games room to rear of property with pool table and table tennis, and a snug between bedroom 4 and en-suite with sofas, beanbags and Wii Console.