Villa near Puerto Banus, Marbella - For your perfect holiday!
Situated in the heart of beautiful Nueva Andalucia, you’ll find this property fully equipped with all the mod-cons including WiFi and satellite TV. The villa is perfect for both quiet relaxation or entertaining with a number of sun terraces as well as shaded al fresco dining and a large secluded pool. More active guests can use the private tennis court or play golf at one of the 6 courses within a 4km radius. The sophisticated shops and restaurants of Puerto Banus are only 3km away. There are also many beaches and other local attractions close by. This really is an ideal holiday home for families or friends offering something for everyone.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Jurema Benetti
The house has been used by our family for a holiday home for a number of years. It is owned through a company by Stelios and Maria Christodoulou (brother and sister) who both live in London. It is looked after and maintained by Jurema Benetti who lives locally.
(12 traveller reviews)
What can we say - the villa was amazing, as was Jurema our lovely hostess!!! Nothing was too much trouble for her. The villa was immaculate, views were stunning, and just a 5 minute taxi ride to the town. Don't really want to shout too much about it as it will get booked up to quick lol - Amazing, beautiful, stunning villa!!!!!
Great villa nice location
It is with some difficulty that I write my review on Villa Feliz.
The villa itself is delightful especially the views, the swimming pool and the overall outside space. It is an easy 15 minute walk down to the supermarket and a selection of restaurants thus a car is not necessary.
Jurema, the managing agent is always on hand, and her help, prior to and during our stay was invaluable.
However, I regret that I have to mention that within 2 hours of our arrival, and whilst we were in the villa, and around the pool, someone entered the villa and robbed us of our watches, jewellery and cash. There is a safe in the master bedroom and luckily we had used this upon arrival with our other belongings but having changed into pool clothes, these items were just left in the bedrooms. I believe that the owners have now enhanced security but we have since been told by them that the area has been targeted by burglars this year which was not made aware to us on arrival. So please take care!! We would not want this to happen to anyone else as it did mean for the rest of our 2 week stay we kept all shutters, Windows and doors tightly closed which did distract from the beauty of the villa when outside, and meant that 6 of us felt 'contained'
We came back this year again to this perfect villa. We are 2 families travelling together and this villa is like a resort for us.
The outdoor area is stunning with the big and beautiful pool , tennis court and the dining area.
The kitchen is very well equipped and the area is big.
This house has everything and it is close to Puerto Banus.
The landlord Jurema is fantastic before your stay, during your stay and after your stay.
We will absolutely come back next year!
Wonderful views, stunning villa close to Banus
A beautiful villa with a homely feel and spacious rooms for a family get together. Stunning views from the balconies and pool area. We throughly enjoyed our stay and close proximity to beaches, Puerto Banus, supermarkets etc. Gorgeous at night listening to cicadas and ghekos and the lovely birds during the day. Jurema is a wonderful host and will be on hand for anything you need. Genuinely a lovely villa which now holds some great memories for our family. The pool is beautiful and we even managed a few games of tennis even in the Spsnish heat! The master bedroom has a carpet which is perfect if you have toddlers with you and plenty large enough to accommodate our twins in cot beds and us. A very large kitchen with all utensils you need. Perfect for a group of couples or families. Very close to many golf courses too. Thank you Jurema!
Wonderful Villa with Private Pool & Tennis Court
Our party of 2 families and kids stayed for 2 weeks in this wonderful villa within walking distance of Puerto Banus. The Managing Agent Jurema was delightful from the moment we arrived, ensuring that we had everything we needed and was on hand throughout our stay should we have needed anything further (which we didn't). The villa itself is immaculate and well furnished; the rooms and terraces are large and spacious. We made good use of the well appointed kitchen and the gas bbq in the garden as the fresh fish from the local supermarket was excellent. The large swimming pool was crystal clear and the tennis court great fun. We walked into Puerto Banus with children aged 7 & 11yrs, it's about a 25min walk into town. The supermarket and local shops are about a 5min drive away. This is a wonderful villa for anyone wanting a luxurious villa within a short distance of Marbella and Puerto Banus.
Schon zum 3. Mal!!!!
Wir waren jetzt bereits zum dritten Mal in der Villa Feliz. Wie bisher sind wir absolut überzeugt von dem Objekt. Alles ist sauber, gepflegt und sehr gut geführt. Sehr gerne werden wir wiederkommen.
Activity and Interests
3km to the coast and then beaches aplenty.
Nearest airport is Malaga, approximately 45 minutes drive.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
11 Sep 2016 - 17 Jun 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
18 Jun 2017 - 10 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
11 Sep 2017 - 17 Jun 2018
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£433|
A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required on booking.
The balance and a security deposit of €500 is to be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival. The security deposit will be refunded within a week of departure subject to inspection.
All payments are to be made by bank transfer, details of which will be provided once you have made your booking.
Preferred changeover day is Saturday but may be flexible subject to booking.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- live theatre
- naturist beach
- water parks
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 1 Marble, separate bath and shower, double basins and bidet Bathrooms 2,3,4 bath/shower double basins and bidet Bathroom 5 Bath/shower single basin and bidet
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - Spacious master double bedroom with terrace.
- Bedroom 5 - Full size bunk bed ensuite.
- Bedroom 2 - Double bedroom ensuite with terrace.
- Bedroom 3 - Double bedroom ensuite with direct access to garden.
- Bedroom 4 - Double bedroom ensuite with direct access to garden.
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 In 5 En-suite Rooms. Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 King size bed, large private terrace Bedroom 2 Large double, direct garden access Bedroom 3 Large double, direct garden access Bedroom 4 Two large singles, private terrace Bedroom 5 Full size adult bunk bed All rooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- Outside: Large terrace with shaded sitting and dining areas. Barbecue and sun loungers provided. L shaped swimming pool, deep side 12x5 metres, mature garden with extensive lawn area with steps down to a full sized tennis court. Private parking for up to 3 cars within villa's gated forecourt. Utility Room: Includes washing machine, tumble dryer, iron and ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels provided. Villa cleaned and sheets changed on a weekly basis; extra cleaning service available on request. Other: Separate guest WC off the entrance hall