Villa in Guardamar del Segura, Costa Blanca South - Quiet Location, Near La Marina Village and Guardamar, Walk to the Beach
Superbly appointed villa with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 10x5 private heated pool. Our villa has been individually designed by us with families in mind. It is all on 1 floor and has a large modern comfortable open lounge, dining room and kitchen with air conditioning, underfloor heating and log fire, English satellite TV, DVD with surround sound and WiFi throughout. The bedrooms are spacious, all have fitted wardrobes, air conditioning and underfloor heating. The shower rooms are very modern, fitted with high quality luxury fittings. The kitchen is very well equipped, modern bamboo units with black marble worktops, drinking water tap, dishwasher, microwave, etc. A large veranda with glass curtains and ceiling fan, overlooking the pool for relaxing and dining. Spacious south facing outdoor terraces with shade and sun by the pool with plenty of sun beds. We have a large dining area by the pool, with BBQ to enjoy al fresco dining. Our Spanish rustic summer kitchen has full kitchen units, wood oven, exercise bike and Spanish TV. Our lovely villa is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with private parking, is walled and gated, so very safe for children. We have fruit trees in the garden to the side of the villa with almonds, peaches, figs and lemons for those evening "gin&tonics"! Villa Camprice is near to the beach, bars, restaurants, supermarket, playground, new spa and gym, mini golf, banks and local buses. Available June,July,August & Sept.
Top Traveller Review
Quality, comfort, and caters for all age groups
About the Owner
About Colin and Marilyn Price
We have been in Spain since 2005. We bought our property in 2007 and loved the area. There was an old finca on the plot which we demolished, designed and built this lovely new villa. We hope you will enjoy what we have done, we will make every effort to make sure you do.
Colin and Marilyn Price purchased this villa in 2007
Why Colin and Marilyn Price chose Torrevieja Area
Our villa is designed for families to enjoy. With the nearby facilities in the area there is something for everyone.
What makes this villa unique
Villa Camprice is a short walk to the beach, safe for children. All on 1 level the villa is accessible to wheelchair users and all age groups.
(11 traveller reviews)
Quality, comfort, and caters for all age groups
Exceptional villa located close to all amenities but feels totally secluded. Fantastic beach a 10 minute walk away or take the beach train!. The villa has every comfort needed, air con in each room, bbq, several dining areas. Excellent sized pool, shaded areas for relaxing in or plenty of lounger beds or reclining chairs for sunbathing. Overall a fantastic villa ideal for a large family or perhaps a mix of friends.
Just back from a fabulous holiday in a superb villa at a fantastic location.
From toddler,children, teenager, parents and grandparents everything about the villa and location ticked all our boxes.
The villa was spotless, secure, very tastefully decorated, open planned, spacious and very well equipped. The outside kitchen, bbq area and heated pool were super and there were lots of open and shaded areas for everyone to chill out in-around the pool.
The location is equally suberb, only 25 mins from airport and a 2 min walk to a great local well priced supermarket in the Marina campsite. It was great to be able to avail of the campsite water park(charge on entrance) (when not busy) and play parks as well as the children's and adult entertainment in the evenings if we wished. It was family orientated and busy. The water park is great especially for children - plenty to do lots of water slides and pools but not vast..the beach is also beautiful - 10 min walk on a boardwalk through a pine forest and you reach a glorious non crowded waves and sand with lifeguards on duty.(alternatively a little train can take you to/from the campsite too)
It was also v pleasant to take day trips to guardamar for market day for all the local fruit and veg - there's also a little nature park with turtles and peacocks close by - lovely for a picnic and another bigger water park in Rojales..all less than 15 mins drive.
Lastly Colin &Marilyn were great to deal with..very helpful, quick to respond to any enquiries and very accommodating.
We couldn't ask for anything better..comes highly recommended !
Beautiful Villa for a family holiday!
Beautiful Villa for a family holiday, clean and well provisioned with everything you could think of plus more! BBQ and Al fresco dining area with lovely night lighting.
A few trips to the beach, a day at the water park, a day trip to Guardamar, and a day trip to Santa Pola and boat trip to Tabarca.
The local long golden sandy beach via the pine woodland area with waves, great for strolling on the water's edge and if keen - body surfing!
Everyone loved the pool with plenty of sun beds, space to read and sunbathe.
Great holiday enjoyed by all the family!
This property is everything you see in the photos and much more. The owners are amazing and are on hand should you need them. Took my grown up children and grandchildren. Jad plenty of room and property was completely safe and secure.
Home from Home
A wonderful villa in an ideal location!
We were two families staying at the villa and like all the other reviews, thus villa has everything you need. The kids were loving the surround sound system when they got out of the sun to watch a dvd. Wifi is excellent as allowed us to take a sonos speaker for adult time. There is an abundance of space around the villa for ball games, plenty of shade and loads of sun! Loungers were very comfortable and the covered area was really good to have for evening meals. Verander was covered too so allowed us to eat out everynight. Rivingtons is a must visit, only 5 min walk. Superb food and service from English owners. Supermarket is only 10 min drive max, and well stocked, and there is always the smaller shop at the nearby campsite.
All in all the best villa we have stopped at, it was a shame it was booked for 2016, otherwise we would have returned. Thanks to Colin and Marilyn who were always at hand for help, you have a wonderful home, thank you for letting us stay.
A real luxuary holiday experience.
We found Casa Camprice to be an exceptionally well equipped and comfortable home for our family get together, in other words you will not need for anything, it really is all there for your enjoyment! In addition the property is within easy distance from Alicante airport. Close to the beach, restaurants/bars and La Marina resort, which has an excellent well stocked supermarket. Finally, Colin and Marilyn are great, trustworthy, helpful and considerate owners. Possibly the best we have encountered in the many years we have been renting holiday homes. We therefore have no hesitation in recommending Casa Camprice for a truly memorable holiday.
From the Owner
“Our villa is designed for families to enjoy. With the nearby facilities in the area there is something for everyone.”
Activity and Interests
The lovely 14km beaches of the Costa Blanca are within walking distance of the villa. Take a 10 minute walk on the boardwalk down to the beach through the pine forest. At the end of the boardwalk is a beach bar, lovely sandy beach, sun beds and life guards(May-Oct). A short walk along the beach is a water sports centre(summer) with kayaks, windsurfing, kitesurfing, paddle boarding and jetski hire. Also along the beach are several beach side restaurants who serve a very reasonable Menu del Dia.
Nearest airport is Alicante(20mins drive) or Murcia(40mins drive) is a bit further. Car hire can be booked to pick-up at the airport or a reliable taxi can be booked online. Most things you will need are within walking distance. A bus stops 2 mins from the villa for Alicante, Elche or Torrevieja.
Airlines who fly to Alicante or Murcia include:- Jet2, Monarch, Easyjet and Ryanair. Car rental companies include:- Gold car, IndigoCarHire.
A local supermarket at the nearby campsite has everything you would need, very good selection and prices. Larger supermarkets are a 10 min walk or a short taxi or bus ride.
La Marina village, which is a very Spanish village with bars, restaurants, shops and banks, is 15mins walk or 2 mins drive with plenty of parking. Guardamar town with lovely beach, shops, restaurants and bars, is a 5 min drive away or you can catch the local bus.
Alicante is a drive of 20minutes away to enjoy the city bars, marina and restaurants or visit the castle.
2 minutes walk from the house is a fantastic campsite with lots of amenities, supermarket, bar, restaurant, scenic pool, new spa & gym, children’s playground and evening entertainment
Within 2 minutes walk of the villa are several bars and restaurants which cater for all tastes, Spanish, English, German, snacks and take-always. You can walk to the beach along a boardwalk through a lovely shaded pine forest. Or get the road train down from the campsite(tickets from the supermarket)
Nearby evening entertainment, restaurants, very good supermarket, spoil yourself in the brand new spa and gym.
Mini golf and dancing at a local bar. We have information in the villa for you about lots of things to do for all the family.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
19 Jun 2017 - 14 Jul 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
15 Jul 2017 - 1 Sep 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
2 Sep 2017 - 8 Sep 2017
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Please e-mail us for any more details or information. We will send you a booking form with our terms and conditions. A non refundable deposit of 25% with your booking form will secure your booking. The remainder will be payable 8 weeks before arrival. Also we require a security deposit of 200GBP payable with your balance. This will be refunded a week after your departure after a satisfactory inspection. Charge for pool heating is £200/ week payable directly to the owners.
Changeover Saturday - Saturday preferred, but possibly can be any day out of season.
Notes on prices:
Available June to September. Saturday changeover in peak periods
We will send you a Booking Form and our Terms & Conditions
25% booking deposit (non-refundable)
Owners Direct service fee is included in your quoted price.
Cleaning end of stay £150. This fee is included in your quoted price.
200GBP security deposit payable with your balance(refundable on satisfactory inspection)
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Villa Camprice is a short walk to the beach, safe for children. All on 1 level the villa is accessible to wheelchair users and all age groups.”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Fireplace ...
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Hob ...
- Toaster ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- botanical garden
- naturist beach
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- water parks
- bird watching
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- 180 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Next to Bedroom 2 & 3
- Toilet 1 - Toilet, Next to Bedroom 4 has Toilet and vanity unit
- En-suite shower room to master, walk in shower, modern vanity unit, toilet, bidet. Fully tiled Bathroom 2 next to beds 2 & 3 has walk in shower, vanity wash basin, toilet. Fully tiled. Bathroom 3 next to bed 4 has toilet and vanity unit. Fully tiled.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot, Has En-suite shower room
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed, 1 Single Bed, Next to shower room
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed, Next to Shower room
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, Next to Toilet with vanity unit
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master - King size comfy bed, fitted wardrobes , satTV, patio doors onto pool, en-suite shower room. Bed 2 - Large double room, fitted wardrobes, safe, drawers, satTV, cot Bed 3 - Double + single bed, fitted wardrobes, drawers Bed 4 - Large twin, fitted wardrobes, drawers
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Veranda ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: Villa Camprice is ideal for a large party or 2 families with plenty of room for all in bedrooms, lounge or outdoors. The lounge is very comfortable, air conditioned, for watching TV, a film or listening to music. Patio doors overlook and lead out to the pool and the veranda. The American style kitchen is open plan with the dining room and lounge. The bedrooms are spacious with air con in all with plenty of wardrobe and drawer space, hair dryers are in every bedroom. The space outside either on the veranda or around the pool is well equipped for enjoying the sunshine or eating outside. The pool is large being 10mx5m, very good for your morning exercise or a dip to cool off in the afternoon sun. The lovely rustic summer kitchen can be used for cooking outside. The house is all on one floor and easily accessible, very private, parking space for 3 cars, walled and gated. Outside: Spacious outdoor south facing terraces surround the pool with sun loungers, chairs, dining furniture, BBQ. The pool is private, 10mx5m and can be heated. There is a pool outside toilet and shower. The summer kitchen is at the side of the pool with table, chairs and sun shade. We have other shaded areas for when you need to cool. The veranda is off the lounge and overlooking the pool, has glass curtains which are open in the summer and closed in the winter, here there is a large dining table and lounge chairs for relaxing. The villa is off the main road in a cul-de-sac, it is very quite but still near to beaches and amenities. To the side of the house is a large garden with fruit trees and a car port for parking cars. The plot is very private, walled and gated. Utility Room: In the summer kitchen is a washing machine, fully fitted kitchen with gas hob and wood oven, TV and stereo, and exercise bike. Iron and ironing board . Drying space outside. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The villa will be cleaned before you arrive and end of stay. Bed linen and towels will be provided. Beach towels are also provided. End of stay clean£150. Other: In the glass curtained veranda, which overlooks the pool and gardens, is a large dining table and chairs to relax and enjoy lovely balmy nights. The rustic Summer Kitchen with units, gas hob and wood oven, as well as a running machine and exercise bike