Villa in Riveria Del Sol, Mijas Costa, Costa del Sol, Spain - 5 Minutes Walk To All Amenities
Sleeps 10+ 1 cot. 5 bedroom luxurious villa set in the heart of Riviera Del Sol. Stunning view and large private pool The beach, bars, resturants and all amenities are a 5 minute walk, including the local bus service. Aztec Country Club is a stone's throw away from the villa and has tennis courts, a well equipped gym, and an italian Resturants.
Top Traveller Review
BRILLIANT - GOING BACK
About the Owner
About Laura Jones
We bought the land 12 years ago and designed and built the villa ourselves.
We are from Yorkshire and moved to Spain 12 years ago when the villa was finished.
The villa is to big for the two of us now as the children have grown up, so we have decided to rent it out. We have throughly enjoyed living here.
Laura Jones purchased this villa in 2000
Why Laura Jones chose Mijas area
We bought the land for the reason being, its in the heart of Riviera Del Sol, and has brillant sea views all over the house.
(2 traveller reviews)
BRILLIANT - GOING BACK
The villa is gorgeous and very very spacious. It has everything you need. The pool is massive and the BBQ is big too. It has mature flowered gardens that are very well kept also. You have a sea view form the back of the villa no matter where you are standing, it's fantastic. The owners were more than helpful from the very start of our stay to the very end. Needless to say we have only been home a week and have already re booked. The villa is centrally based so you can get to everything without the need for a car. The bus is every half hour and takes you up and down the costa del sol. The beach is only a ten minute walk also. We have found a diamond and will be returning lots.
Just spent 3 weeks at this lovely villa with family and couldn,t have been more pleased with accommodation. Laura and Glen were very helpful. Villa is just short distance from shops and beaches. We have been going to Calahonda for a number of years and this villa was the best we have stayed in. Looking forward to going back next year. Thank you once again.
From the Owner
“We bought the land for the reason being, its in the heart of Riviera Del Sol, and has brillant sea views all over the house.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Tennis coaching is available from the aztec, private gym lessons, and the kids can go to 5 a side football.
Riviera Beach - 5 minute walk. Natural unspoilt local beach.
Cabopino - 5 mins drive. Cabopino beach and port are situated on the coast, halfway between Fuengirola and Marbella. Miles of beautiful sandy beaches with water sports, fishing and boat trips. Very safe for the kids.
From Malaga airport takes approx 20-30 minutes depending upon traffic at airport.
Marbella - 15 min drive. One of the most delightful promenades on the coast, its classy restaurants and bars overlooking the beach front. A visit to Orange Square in the old part of Marbella is recommended.
Fuengirola - 10 min drive. A busy resort, with 8km of beaches. The town comes alive at night with many bars and clubs.
Peurto Banus - 20 min drive. With it’s yachts, famous fashion shops, Casino, shopping centre, top beaches and famous nightlife.
Free welcome pack on arrival.
Bouncy castle with slide is available for hire, good rates apply.
- Booking Notes:
A 25% non refundable deposit is required on booking.
The balance is due 4 weeks before your holiday together. A £300 security deposit is required against accidental damage and key loss which is refunded to you on departure once the villa has been checked and all keys are returned.
Changeover day is flexible, please contact owner.
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 walk in shower tropical rainfall shower, Thai style. WC, and sink. Bathroom 2 en suite to bedroom 2, large jacuzzi bath, walk in shower, WC and sink. Sea view. Bathroom 3 large double walk in shower room Thai style. WC and sink.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 d/b, garden view with terrace. Bedroom 2 master s/k bed, sea, pool and garden views with terrace Bedroom 3 twin beds, sea, pool and garden views. Bedroom 4 double bed, sea garden and pool views with terrace. Bedroom 5 twin beds
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Max. occupancy: 10
- pets considered
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: Air-conditioning system offers cooling and heating. Free wi-fi range extends to the whole property including the pool area. Outside: There is a large long terrace with a table that seats 6, and a pool table at the far end of the terrace. there are 6 steps leading down to the large garden. The pool is approximately 11 x 6 metres and has great sunbathing areas all round with 10 sun loungers. A BBQ area has been set for your comfort. All areas of the garden have sea views. Utility Room: Washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Wash basin Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bathroom towels and linen are included, property is cleaned on changeover and towels and linen changed. A mid-stay clean, laundry change is available at extra charge on request. Beach towels are supplied. Other: Covered games room includes a pool table, table tennis and a darts board.