House in Souillac, Lot, Midi-Pyrenees, France - Set In 7 Acres Of Beautiful Parkland, A Ten Minute Walk From The River
The prevailing themes at Domaine des Granges Vieilles are replenishment and relaxation in an “Exclusively Your’s” environment. These are achieved through the location on 7 acres of mature parkland and the majestic interior design of the château with an elegant combination of past and present. The highlight of the domaine is a breathtaking boutique château offering a high standard of accommodation, restful indoor areas and outdoor lounges where you can sip a casual glass of your own red or white wine chosen from our wine cave. We are totally flexible on your preferred level catered service and through extensive consultation with our holiday planner, your stay will be a memorable dream.
The chateau is rented on an "Exclusively Yours" basis. Clients able to select a specific level of catering/self catering. A top class french chef can be hired along with experienced wait staff to cater for any occasion. A range of menus are available with an array of breakfast, lunch and dinner packages to suit your needs.
There is nowhere better to pen the opening days of the rest of your lives together than in the grounds of your own French Chateau on the banks of the Dordogne. Domaine des Granges Vieilles is Exclusively Yours for the days before your wedding, allowing you to relax and unwind with your nearest and dearest, arriving at the top of the aisle refreshed and invigorated to embark on your journey together.
Our team of international wedding planners have unrivalled experience in the delivery of bespoke weddings, each one tailored to the wishes of the Wedding couple; translating your dreams into the perfect Fairytale Wedding.
“Our Wedding Day was everything we could have hoped for and more. Many of our guests have since told us it was the best wedding they have ever attended.”
We offer Wedding Packages for 30 or 50 guests, which include:
Our Little Black Book of Trusted Wedding Suppliers
Wedding Event Management on your Special Day
Rustic Garden Ceremony set-up including Champagne Drinks Reception
Four Course Traditional French Banquet
Provision of Dressed Garden Marquee including all Equipment Hire, Tableware and Glassware
Bar Management (excl Drinks)
Moonlight Dancing to House DJ
Our 2017 Wedding Package prices are as follows:
30 guests or less - €12,000
50 guests or less - €13,650
The Chateau is rented on an Exclusively Yours basis which ensures that you and your guests have the opportunity to relax and unwind in advance of and after the Wedding. Chateau Rental costs are in addition to the Wedding Package and vary dependent on the time of year. Our Farmhouse is also available should you require additional accommodation for your guests. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
Keith Duffy, Boyzone and actor
“Myself, Ronan and the kids had a beautiful stay at Domaine des Granges Vieilles. The location was perfect, so much for everyone to enjoy yet wonderfully relaxing. A great getaway.”
Michael Brown, Managing Director Paradigm Systems
Our wedding day was everything that we could have hoped for, and more. Many of our guests have since told us it was the best wedding they have ever attended. Details that we had not even thought of helped us to throw a beautiful, seamless and thoroughly enjoyable party.
Darlene Reiss, Occupational Therapist
Our only regret is that it had to end but we can take solace in knowing that we will certainly return to Domaine des Granges Vieiles.
Chris Dineen, CEO Right Price Tiles
The château was perfectly equipped for all. We spent hours on the games meadow playing boules, table tennis, badminton and swimming competitions. We ate outside every night in the exceptional poolside dining area.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Please visit our website for further details
Toulouse, Rodez, Limoges, Brive Vallée de la Dordogne, Bergerac
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Low Season 2
24 Sep 2016 - 29 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 30% deposit is required to secure the booking
Saturday is preferred. We are flexible to discuss.
- Available arrival
- chateau / country house
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Private Chef
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 6 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 7 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 8 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 9 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 10 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Each bedroom contains at least a basic en suite. The two suites have the most luxury facilities, both with tasteful bathrooms with claw foot baths. The classical rooms have an eclectic mix of bathroom; some with claw foot baths, others with art Deco style
- 14 Bedrooms, Sleeps 28
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 13
- Bedroom 14
- Bedroom 7
- Bedroom 8
- Bedroom 9
- Bedroom 10
- Bedroom 11
- Bedroom 12
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 28 (14 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: There are 14 bedrooms in total. Two luxury suites are the most breathtaking. Named after Josephine Baker. There are a further 12 beautiful bedrooms that are decorated in a minimalist, French chic fashion. Every room contains at least a basic en suite.
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: It is difficult to detail the château fully with limited space. There is also additional Visits in the off season upon request. Outside: La Piscine The swimming pool is fantastically equipped with sun loungers, parasols, a shaded jigsaw table and chairs, an outdoor settee and two arm chairs. The kitchen is self-sufficient, has a large fridge and a deep ice cream freezer. It opens onto an eating terrace for up to 30 guests with a large gas barbeque for your use. Truffles Lounge Truffles lounge sits at the side of the château at the bottom of the descent from the French doors from the indoor dining area. It is a shaded seated area classically furnished with outdoor settees and arm chairs. It is another perfect location for a pre dinner drinks reception. A little extra to make your stay.. Scattered throughout the grounds are numerous secluded reading areas for you to unwind alone with nature. You will also find a large boules court and a table tennis area. Spend hours playing our extensive selection of games in our fabulous games meadow. Utility Room: Large washer and drying space. All necessary cleaning products. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: End of stay cleaning is included. All towels and linen are included in the rental price. Maid service can be arranged at an extra cost. Other: Additional accommodation available in our Farmhouse which sleeps 8 across 4 bedrooms.