Villa in Kadikalesi, Bodrum, Turkey - Peaceful Location, 5 Minutes Walk To The Beach
Villa with a big private pool, magnificent view of the Aegean Sea and the islands, peaceful location, 5 minutes walking to the beach and restaurants and market. 4 km to supermarkets, banks, clubs and all sorts of activities in Turgutreis and 3 km to Gümüslük, Myndos: The ancient sunken city; famous for its natural harbour, beach and fish-restaurants. The villa has 2 bedrooms with twin-beds and 1 bedroom with a master-bed. Its fully and modern furnished.
Top Traveller Review
R & R holidayR & R holiday
About the Owner
I am a civil engineer and live about 9 months a year here in Bodrum and the 3 remaining months in Germany where I worked for many years as an architect and structural engineer.
Now as a retired man I live here with wife and dog. I am busy with making music, playing chess and of course, watching the sea, swimming, walking in the sun and making short trips with my boat.
Guestbook comments from the owner
1.) Wir (fünf Personen) haben gerade eine wunderschöne Woche in Bodrum verbracht. Tolons Ferienhaus in der Nähe von Turgutreis war mit den drei Schlafzimmern, drei Bädern und drei Terrassen ideal für uns, so konnten wir uns jederzeit zurückziehen. Bei angenehmen 28 Grad Celsius war der Pool die Attraktion für die Jüngeren von uns. Die Älteren genossen die unverbaute Aussicht über die Ägäis und das gute Essen in den umliegenden Lokalen. Das Haus ist aber so perfekt ausgestattet, dass wir auch selbst kochen konnten. Tolon ist ein sehr freundlicher Vermieter, der uns viele Tipps gab und immer hilfreich war. Wir kommen bestimmt wieder! Karin, Uwe, Bendix Ronja und Merit aus Hamburg.
For our sommer holiday 2012 we have seen by chance
in internet this house and rented it we were anxious because
we did not know it. Our holidays we spent very comfortably and
Thank you so much that you have made it possible.
1 holidaymaker review
R & R holiday
A lovely villa with a wonderfull pool-quiet location but short walk to the bars,restaurants & beach-villa was what we expected & owner was helpful throughout booking process-would have liked more sunbeds as there were only 2 & there were 4 of us although plenty of chairs-good location for exploring area & we spent nice day on Kos via the ferry-
From the Owner
“Last year I reconstructed the house completely. The location is wonderful; only 5 min walking to the beach, and the fantastic view of the Aegean sea with the islands. If you look further you see Kos and Kalymnos. This village, Kadikalesi, is the most unspoiled village on the peninsula, only 4 km to Turgutreis, where you have all the facilities and 3 km to Gumusluk, the ancient Myndos. You will find here a fairytale sunset. In the night you see the lights of the island Kos and the surrounding estates.”
Activity and Interests
Beach is about 400 meters, (or 5 min. walking) See the beach and restaurants on the photos.
The villa is located between Turgutreis (4 km) and Gumusluk (3 km). To the airport it is 60 km. You can hire a car but there are dolmus (shared taxis) to every where, so that it is not really necessary.
Distances to Bodrum: 22 km, to Airport 60 km, Supermarket 3,5 km, Small markets 200 meters, Bars and restaurants 300 meters, Beach 400 meters, banks 4 km.
Gumusluk, on the site of the ancient city of Myndos, is a pretty village, famous for its fish and seafood restaurants and glorious sunsets. You can sit and enjoy your meal by waters edge. The whitewashed houses are bedeck with beautiful flowers. "Rabbit island" is situated in the middle of the bay and is accessible by a partially sunken causeway offering amazing panoramic views. You can see here also the remains of the sunken ruins. Gumusluk is also ideal for diving and snorkelling.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Electricity per week||£40|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£179|
Notes on prices:
Preferred currency: EUR.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The house with a big swimming pool and a beautiful view, accommodates 6 people in 3 bedrooms. it is beautifully restored and furnished and fitted with air-conditioning. It is 400 meters to the beach where you find many nice restaurants and facilities for various water sports.”
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- Ocean View
- duty free shops
- water parks
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Both bathrooms are luxury fitted family bathrooms with shower, washbasin and a wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1 Bedroom with a double-bed (Master bedroom) 2 Bedrooms with 2 x twin-beds each
- Notes on accommodation: The villa has air-conditioning to the living room / kitchen area and bedrooms. The villa has a big pool, checked every other day, wonderful sunsets and starry skies so that you have a tranquil and picturesque setting perfect for a relaxing and carefree holiday. In only 5 minutes walking you can reach the beach if you prefer the sea to the pool. Outside: There is a front garden with the big private swimming pool, (7,5o m long) and a back garden with fruit trees. On the pool there is outdoor furniture and BBQ. Utility Room: The kitchen is fully equipped. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included, changed weekly. Washing machine, ironing board and iron available for own use. Other: The terrace in ground floor is also tiled and covered, overlooking pool, with a table and 6 chairs and 2 chaise longs and BBQ. A paradise for sun worshippers.