House in Orgnac sur Vezere, Correze, Limousin, Orgnac-sur-Vézère - Endless Walking In The Woods, Swimming In The Pool,lots Of Sports Facilities, Nice Restaurants
La vaysse is situated near the Limousin border in Dordogne, at 20m (32km) of Brive-la-gaillarde, 40m of Limoges and 43m of Tulle. In this vast and very rural landscape dotted with forests, you will find the real meaning of nature and the beautiful river La Vézère. The whole country-like region is characterized by an absolute calmness, authentic views and a natural beauty. There are some typical farms, owned by friendly farmers. On the fields higher up you can see the Limousin cows grazing. The house is in the middle of a region that's known for its apple growing culture. Mass tourism hasn't found its way to this little peace of heaven yet. So don't be surprised if you see a roe dear or a pheasant or a rabbit on the grass. Hans will welcome you at the property and you can always call for his assistance. The advantage of the house is that there is always one of the terraces bathing in the sun, or cooler in the shade of the trees.
Top Traveller Review
heaven in paradise
I recommend this place very much
About the Owner
Hello from Dorine and Philip. We want you to have a very nice holiday in our little paradise of quiet and beauty. We both are different people every time we've been here. We want to give you the opportunity to feel the same wonder. World is too busy, too noisy and here you can find yourselves back in nature, by friendly people and in a tempo from 50 years back, with all luxury you need.... Living like God in France, now i know what they mean. You can return to your house with new and fresh outlook on life and work. Please feel free to ask any question, ad any time, i'll answer with pleasure as soon as possible. We wish you a great and relaxing time in our private property. It's all yours for the time you stay there. Kind regards from Dorine and Philip
Guestbook comments from the manager
- We had al lovely time here on the property. We really have found a pearl to stay for our holidays. Marc and Chris
- We enjoyed the stay very much. We thought to be in heaven. The nature, the quiet,the weather, the lake... everything was so good. We’ll sure come back. Mirke
-The children and the dog, loved to be in the water, they have swum all time.
It was wonderful to be on the property. We'll book again that's for sure.
5 based on 1 holidaymaker reviews
heaven in paradise
i have travelled a lot but this place was exceptional. Especially the lake was magnificant. It has its own well so you can swimm and dive in fresh water. Above all you have a lot of land and forest where you can walk as long as you please. In the evening it is very quit - no cars - no neigbours. there is also a lot to visite in the limousin - beautiful area
I recommend this place very much
From the Owner
“this property because you come to rest. you have contact with yourself again. you forget every thing that can waite. the nature, the sound of the birds, the place you have to breath, you have 2.5 ha to move without disturbing anyone ,or without beeing dised by anyone. you have everything nearby; shops, evenements, churches, sports, you don't even have to leave the domain if you have shopped for a week. but if you want to, there are so many things to do nearby. every evening there is a party, show, market,music , you just cant't think it and you can do it. we also choose to have a WIFIFREE ZONE . that means in the domain, you don't have waves from computers etc. if you want to have contact with the world by computer, you can go to the nearest by village and consult the computer. it gives you a lot of spare time. FREE AT LAST was the reaction of a couple that hired our house. COME AND TRY IT , YOU WILL BE AMAZED.”
Activity and Interests
Lots of sports to do in a distance of 7-10 km tennis, horse riding, motorcycling, kayaking, canoe, tennis, walking, swimming pools,
water festival for the kids
There is a nearby lake, lac de poncharal, has a real sand beach, you can swim, and hire boats (kayaks and pedalos)
There is a oxygen sports nature in Voutesac (7.7 km)
Location : Corrèze Limousin.
Eurotunnel : approx 8-8. 5hours drive.
Nearest airport: brive : 28 km.
Nearest ferry : le havre 640 km.
Nearest train : Uzerche : 15 km.
Nearest shop : 5-6 km.
Nearest motorway : a20 at 19 km.
Lots of restaurants : 4-7 km.
Car : necessary.
Nearest big market every Sunday :12km at Objat.
Lots of the most beautiful city's of France very nearby.
Bakery in Troche : 6 km.
Big shopping centre in Objat , Uzerche , Pompadour : 12km.
Big shop in Vigeois: 12 km.
On 4 km (2. 5 miles) in Voutesac, you have an oxygen sports nature. You can do any sport or activity you can think:walking, cycling, mountain biking, horseriding, golf, kayaking, rugby at Brive, and lots of watersports.
In Uzerche 12 km, you can do a lot of sports, every evening in summer there is an performance, show, life music. . .
In pompadour (8km) THE city of the horses, you can see horse-races, there are a lot of other activities and sports,
In Objat (12 km) every Sunday morning a very big cosy market till noon
There is a book in the house with a lot of possibilities you can do. in 14 days you will have time too short to see or to do all the thinks that interest you. Local farmer's markets in Vigeois, Allasac, Uzerche.
There is also a list with all the activities to do in all the places very near by the house and there is a lot to do.
you will never bore that's for sure.
Or you can enjoy the nature and fish, or swim, or enjoy the sun and the quiet.
You can also go on Monday-evening to barbecue with the local people in the beautiful village Ségur-le-chateau.
Lots of historical little French villages to visit : collonges-la-rouge, Uzerche, St-Robert, Allasac, medieval towns, adorable chateau's and breathtaking countryside.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£211|
This holiday house is for rent a whole week (in high season)
In main season, the rental price includes elect, gas, water.
In the other periods, the rental price excludes the gas.
A 50 % deposit must be paid on booking and the rest plus security deposit (250€) 4 weeks before departure. You are asked to report all breakages and to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition. You'll have to pay 50€ to Hans Klaver himself. He cleans the house. See the sheet I mail you
High season : changeover day is Saturday. You arrive at 16h pm, you leave at 10h am. (you can only hire weekly).
From 1 October - end of may you can come from Friday 16h pm -Monday 10am or midweek: Monday 16h pm - Friday 10 am.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“we fell for the excellent vieuws from the house, the terrace, and the fact that we could swim at home an talk with the partners who sit on the terrace. we fell for the quietness the calm of the place surround. aand.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- botanical garden
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf pass optional
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- roller blading
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- One bathroom with wc, shower, washing machine, tumble dryer, washbasin shower-gel,
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1 bedroom with double bed, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds and one babybed with mattress, 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds, even a pull out bed in living-room
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: You have access to the entire privately owned 2. 5 hectare estate. Outside there is a fishing lake (swimming lake) for sole use of you. We have 2 terraces both perfect for morning coffee through to late summer sun barbecues. There are 2 sun loungers, 2 wooden garden tables, one little one, and garden chairs. The whole property is private for you, surrounded by beautiful woods Outside: This is your opportunity to enjoy exclusive use of a fishing lake or swimming lake of around 900m². We ourselves, swim every year in the lake from the end of April till the end of September. Utility Room: Garden furniture, one big table for 8 sits, 2 green garden beds, garden chairs, another garden table for 6 sits, little garden table for 2-3 sits, one hammock, 2 grown-up bikes Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen for use in the house are included. Also for the kitchen use. Please provide your own towels for use by the lake. The linen is changed after each rental. Please pay the cleaning of the house to Hans Klaver himself. Other: The charming verandah with sliding French windows, is very sunny with a lustre sight. So when you are very quiet at grow dark or dawn, you can spy a dear or a rabbit coming on the grass. There is another round and rectangular table, 2 armchairs