Villa in Dalyan, Aegean Region, Turkey - In a quiet location on the edge of sleepy Dalyan with stunning mountain views
Villa Adil stands beside my other villa, Villa Ayberk, in a peaceful area a short walk to beautiful Dalyan town. Standing in beautiful, landscaped gardens with a private pool and covered seating area the villa is a perfect spot to relax and unwind. There is a barbeque for personal use or cook inside in the fully equipped kitchen. This spacious three bedroomed villa has full air conditioning, internet access and television.
About the Owner
My name is Adil and I have lived in Dalyan for 31 years. I have a wife Safi a son Ayberk and own several properties and a restaurants in Dalyan.
I have built a reputation for providing first class holidays for my customers, many of which return year after year. I believe that it is important to ensure that my customers needs are met this ensures that they enjoy their holiday and I am happy to call many of my customers friends.
Activity and Interests
The award winning Iztuzu beach is reached by boat which are available at the riverside and is a gentle journey passing Dalyan's famous Lycean tombs. Taking roughly 30 minutes through the river delta the area teems with bird life.
By using the frequent dolmus (mini bus) service the spectacular mountain scenery will take away your breath as you gaze down over the delta.
Using your own vehicle takes roughly fifteen minutes where you can take advantage of the many photo opportunities.
Dalaman airport is 25km from Dalyan approximately 25 minutes drive. Dalyan is served by a myriad of tours and excursions. For the independent traveller the bus service is cheap and readily available to all parts of Turkey. Car hire is freely available and relatively cheap giving you the freedom to enjoy all that the area has to offer.
Fethiye with it's bustling market is only forty five minutes away. The high octane night life of Marmaris is roughly one hour by car. Crossing the river to the ancient ruins of Kaunos is a 'must' see as is trip upstream to the beautiful lake with it's Roman spa/mud baths. For the more adventurous Ephasus one of the 'Seven Wonders of the World' is best visited on an organised two day tour. From Marmaris you can visit the Greek Island of Rhodes and the provincial capital Mugla is worth a visit.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner. The receipt of a 25% deposit guarantees your reservation with the balance to be paid four weeks prior to arrival.
Please contact owner.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- One en-suite bathroom The family bathroom has a bath with overhead shower, w.c washbasin on the first floor. There is also an extra w.c. downstairs
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 1 Double bedroom, en-suite with shower, w.c. 2 Two single beds 3Two single beds All three with ample storage facilities and air conditioning
- Outside: Our private 40sq.metre pool accessed from the large terrace which has a table and chairs where you can enjoy a meal in the shade cooked on your own barbeque. Adjacent to the pool is a wonderful turkish seating area (kosk) where you can relax with a book or simply enjoy the surrounding beauty. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Beach towels are NOT provided so please bring your own. We do supply bathtowels and handtowels for use inside the villa. The villa is cleaned weekly when linen and towels are changed.