Lake house on Spring Lake in South Cerney, The Cotswolds water park - Peaceful Location With Water Sports.
Stunning 3 bedroom south facing lake house with direct and impressive water views. This lovely holiday home is located on Spring Lake within The Cotswolds Water park.
This lovely home from home has three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a modern lounge with open plan kitchen which is ideal for entertaining and enjoying time together.
The decking is south facing and has direct water views and access down to the lake area or you can simply watch the water sports from the comfort of the decking. There is a onsite play park and Brassiere - you can book your water sports at the brassiere ( payable ) or simply enjoy a glass of wine as you watch other's attempt the water sports.
The lounge has views to the lake and has a TV with Freeview and a selection of DVDs, there is a modern kitchen and breakfast bar plus a dining table for 6.
There are 2 bathrooms one on each level of the house. Upstairs there is a modern bathroom with bath. There is a master bedroom with king size bed and direct views to the lake.
Bedroom 3 and 4 can be either a double in each bedroom or 1 single in each bedroom, with regret we cannot supply 2 singles in each room due to the style of beds.
The property has double glazing and electric heating.
The lake is a quiet lake and is near to The Four Pillars hotel Spa. There are over 100 lakes nearby with many activity's ranging from water sports to fishing and of course the unique Cotswold beach and park.
Cirencester is a 10 minute drive a way and is ideal for a stroll around the unique shops and coffee shops.
Butts Rare breed Farm is 5 minutes by car, if you are felling a bit for energetic the local bike hire can deliver hire bikes to the lodge (payable )for you to use to explore the beautiful countryside.
This is a newly refurbished property and is in immaculate condition - Regret no pets allowed at this lake house.
About the Owner
What makes this unique
On lake location
On lake water sports
On site play park
Parking 2 cars
Board games and books / DVDS avilable
Water views from lounge/ decking/ bedroom 1
South facing decking
Activity and Interests
Swindon train station approx 15 - 20 minute drive away
10 minute drive from Cirecester
20 minute drive from Swindon
Tesco is within a 10minute driveway and there is a local shop in South Cerney village (approx 5 minut drive)
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Payment by paypal and a booking confirmation will be e-mailed to you
Then 24 hours before you arrive you will be given a key code access the key.
Change over days are flexible. Arrival time is 3pm and checkout is 11am.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“Broadband On lake location On lake water sports On site play park Coal BBQ Parking 2 cars Board games and books / DVDS avilable Water views from lounge/ decking/ bedroom 1 South facing decking”
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- There is a upstairs and downstairs bathroom, the upstairs bathroom is modern and fully tiled with a modern bath and shower attachment plus a hand wash bowl and low level wc. The downstairs bathroom is also fully tiled and has a shower cubicle.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom has a king size bed and direct water views, there is also a chest of draws and bedside draws. There are 2 further bedrooms both can be set up as a single or double bedroom, please let us know at point of booking for preferred choice.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Max. occupancy: 6
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: There is Freeview and internet connection is available but payable locally. Outside: The decking has a BBQ and balcony set, in addition to this there are 2 sun loungers. The decking has direct water views and steps leading to the grass/lake side. There is a on-site play ground and on-site water sports club. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Tea towels and hand towels and bed linen are included. These are only changed on change over days.