House in Glastonbury, Somerset, England - Peaceful Rural Setting Located In An Orchard
Swallow's Orchard represents modern living at its very best. Nestled in a hollow next to an old apple orchard, you can feel like you have truly escaped whilst being surrounded by luxury. With 3 en-suite bedrooms all located on the same level it is easily accessible and sleeps 6 in quality more akin with a 5 star hotel - only one you don't have to share... The Sedum Spa located next to the property is a shared facility with a 12x5m chlorine free indoor pool, sauna, hot tub, relaxation room, pool lounging area, Gym, Separate Male & Female changing rooms. The stunning open plan kitchen/dining/living area with 5 metre bi-folding doors connect the inside with the enclosed courtyard garden with private hot tub and really give you the sense of being in the thick of nature and countryside, without sacrificing comfort or quality.
About the Owner
About Paul Crang
Paul Crang is the owner and manager of all of our properties. Living locally he is on call throughout your stay should you need him.
Paul Crang purchased this barn in 1949
Why Paul Crang chose Mendip (Glastonbury)
Originally bought by my grandfather in 1942 along with the Farm located nearby.
What makes this barn unique
The beautiful rolling hills and countryside - need I say more...
From the Owner
“Originally bought by my grandfather in 1942 along with the Farm located nearby.”
Activity and Interests
Bristol Airport - 25 miles
Castle Cary train station - 9 miles
Pub 1 Mile and walkable from property
Glastonbury - 5 min drive
Pub 1 Mile and walkable
Shops in Glastonbury
- Booking Notes:
25% deposit upon booking, balance 1 month before
Flexible start and finish days
Notes on prices:
Minimum 2 night breaks for weekends. Extra nights can be added at a cost of £200 per extra night. I.e. a 3 night break is £200 more than a 2 night break.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The beautiful rolling hills and countryside - need I say more...”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - separate shower and bath & toilet with double sinks Bathroom 2 - shower, basin, toilet Bathroom 3 - shower, basin, toilet
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) and Sleeps 14 (7 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - kingsize double with ensuite bath and separate shower Bedroom 2 - kingsize double with ensuite shower room Bedroom 3 - twin single room with ensuite shower room
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Eclosed garden, patio and barbeque area. Hot tub close to the house on a decked area. Outside furniture. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: 2 towels per person - one large, one small, all beds made with egyptian cotton. Cleaned before and after booking. All towels, Robes & flip flops provided at the Spa, included in the cost.