House in Wanstead, Redbridge, London, England - Close To Tube Station And High Street With Excellent Transport Links To Airports
The property is a terraced house which has been completely rebuilt to a very high standard. It has a small courtyard garden. It is situated 100 meters from the Wanstead central line tube station.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Carol Hay
We are a retired couple. Carol was formally a school teacher and Robert a former public servant. Our interests include gardening, sailing, golf and travel.
We have a house in London where we stay when we are visiting England.
Our twin daughters live in the next street and look after the property for us.
(1 traveller reviews)
We stayed at this property with friends during our visit to London. From our first communication with the owners Bob and Carol, they were prompt with their replies and answers to our queries. The house was in a great location, only a short 25 min train ride in to central London. The station is only a 2 min walk. The property itself is spacious and well equipped with everything you need, and accurate details on the website. This includes a washine machine, a well appointed kitchen with microwave, and full sized fridge and oven. Comfortable beds and plenty of room to store your luggage, make it ideal for those travelling for longer periods. The bathrooms would benefit from the addition of a hairdryer, especially for those travelling in the cooler months. There is a local supermarket, cafes pubs and restaurants within easy walking distance. If you prefer a bigger shopping complex, its only a 10 min ride to Stradford Shopping Centre. A few small issues stopped us from giving 5 stars, but otherwise we wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. A great house.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
London is a historical city with many places of interest to visit.
The nearest airport is Stansted which can be reached easily by train or bus from Liverpool Street Station
The high street has a small supermarket but there is a large tesco just one stop on the tube from Wanstead at Leytonstone. There is also a large Sainsburys and a Waitrose at South Woodford shopping centre which is a short bus ride from Wanstead.
The Wanstead high street has banks, pharmacies, baker's, greengrocers, newsagents and a post office.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|parking in street||£1|
Bookings should be arranged by email. We require 50% of the rent at the time of booking and the balance 2 weeks prior to occupancy.
The price is 130 pounds per night and there is an additional 80 pound cleaning fee
Minimum stay is for 3 nights.
There is a 1 pound fee per day if you require a parking permit for a car.
Vacate by 11am unless varied by agreement.
Arrival time arranged by agreement.
Notes on prices:
130 pounds per night plus a fee of800 pounds for cleaning. If you wish to park a car outside the house in the street there is a one pound fee per day for the visitor's parking permit
Payment is to be paid to the owner's account in Wanstead.
We do not have credit card facilities
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- There are 3 bathrooms. One bathroom has a bath and a bidet, all three have large separate showers, toilets and washbasins. All of the bathrooms are tiled in black granite on the floor and white porcelain tiles to the ceiling.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 7 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: All three bedrooms have a double bed and 2 side tables. 2 of the bedrooms have a connecting ensuite bathroom. The loft bedroom has an extra single daybed.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: The accommodation is situated over 3 floors as there is a loft addition in the property Outside: The garden comprises a small courtyard with an outdoor setting. A table and 6 chairs enabling visitors to eat outside when the weather is good. Utility Room: There is no separate utility room. The washing machine is located in the kitchen. There is a washing line in the garden. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels are provided. The property will be immaculate on arrival. The frequency of the service is by agreement and is charged separately.