Three Villas in Las Brisas Playa Blanca Lanzarote - 5 Minutes Walk To Shops And Restaura
Villa 76 is a one bed roomed villa situated in a quiet cul de sac with views over to Fuerteventura. It has been refurbished with a new kitchen area containing cooker microwave,washing machine,fridge/freezer,toaster kettle and crockery and cutlery.The wet room has a walk in shower ,toilet and set in wash basin.The bedroom,which has twin beds has a mosquito net fitted to the window and an air con unit.The lounge area has a settee and two armchairs,coffee tables and aTV and DVD player.There is also a phone.Outside the patio has been extended and has table and chairs plus two loungers.There is a built in BBQ in one corner. The price for villa 76 a one bedroomed villa is £380 per week.
Villas 73 and 75 are in front of 76 and are both 2 bedroom ed villas .also situated in a quiet position yet still only a few minutes walk to the heated swimming pool.
They have a large lounge area with two settees and a chair,small coffee tables and lamps.The kitchen is fully fitted wth oven,washing machine and dishwasher.There is also a microwave,toaster and plenty of crockery.The outside is fully furnished with patio furniture ,sun loungers and umbrella. The villa is cleaned weekly with a change of towels and linen.The price for the two bedroomed villas is £530 per week.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Thank you for a wonderful stay in your villa no 73. The weather was superb so it was lovely to cool down in the large heated swimming pool. The villa had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable. The extended patio gave us plenty of room to use the sun loungers and the sun remained until early evening. Reception staff were very helpful and the life guard wonderful with all guests.We will certainly be returning soon
From the Owner
“We purchased villa 76 because of the position with views looking out to Fuerteventura.It is in a quiet area with open views to the front and side.”
Activity and Interests
The nearest sandy beach is about 5 minutes walk away and further beaches a short stroll away.
Arrecife Airport is approx. 25 minutes drive to Las Brisas. Car hire is not necessary to get around Playa Blanca but needed to explore the Island.
Shops, bars restaurants and beaches are all 5 minutes walk away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
6 Nov 2016 - 31 Dec 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please check the Availability link to see availability. A deposit of £100 is needed to secure the booking and the balance to be paid 4 weeks prior to departure.
T he change over day is normally a Thursday but others days can be considered depending on the time of year and availability.
Notes on prices:
The prices quoted are based on four people. Extra people are charged an extra £30 per person per week.
Prices Per Week Above Include The IGIC TAX (Spanish VAT) of 7%, Which is Now Required by Spanish Government.
Air conditioning is also charged at an optional extra of 50 euros per week payable at reception when collecting the controls.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
From the Owner
“Has sun shining on the patio for most of the time especially in the late afternoon.Lovely views across to Fuerteventura”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 has a walk in shower toilet and washbasin. The separate bathroom has a shower cubicle, bath, toilet and was basin. mosquito net also fitted. All towels are supplied.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Villa 76 has one bedroom and sleeps 2 people Villa 73 and 75 has two bedrooms and each villa sleeps 4. Extra beds can be hired for an additional charge. Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a double bed with en suite facilities and Bedroom 2 has twin beds and separate bathroom. There is ample storage space and a hair-dryer for your use. Mosquito nets are fitted to the windows. Air con is available at an extra cost.
- Barbecue ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: The 2 bedrooms have sleeping for four people and fold up beds can be obtained for additional 2 people if required. Outside: The patio has been extended and relaid with a built in BBQ. It has sun loungers and parasols and patio furniture. Las Brisas is a well cared for and established complex of bungalows. The complex is credited with RCI Gold Crown Resort. The very large heated swimming has plenty of sun loungers and parasols. There is a separate children’s pool and play area and 2 floodlit tennis courts. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The Villa is cleaned ready for arrival and then weekly with a change a linen and towels. All linen and towels are provided but the green pool towels to be used by the pool are available from Reception with a 50 Euro deposit refunded on departure.