Farmhouse in Vale of Glamorgan, Nr. Barry, Cardiff, Bridgend - Our Large Farmhouse Offers Superior Accommodation For Self Catering
Our large farmhouse offers superior accommodation for self catering, boasting 6-7 bedrooms including the outhouse affectionately known as the "Crooked Den". In addition to our individually decorated bedrooms the ground floor offers all the home comforts you'd expect. With 2 fully furnished living rooms including television and DVD along with a large, modern, clean and fully functional kitchen. Located in a beautiful corner of Wales with a mixture of past and present, a diversity of coast and countryside sprinkled with ancient towns and legendary villages yet within easy reach of Cardiff. Located 15 minutes from Junction 34 of the M4, THIS PROPERTY MAKES A PERFECT BASE FOR GROUPS WORKING IN THE AREA AND ARE MOST WELCOMED BY TINA.
It is a stones throw away from our other property `The Great White House` (W2264) and together when both occupied can accomodate a maximum of 27 people, which makes it an excellent place for a large group of contractors.
Sadly we are no longer able to welcome stag/hen parties due to problems from previous stays. Apologies to all if the minority has spoilt it for the majority.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(3 traveller reviews)
we stayed at this property for just over a week and i have to say its the best place I have ever stayed in. The photos really do not do this place enough justice. The lodge is amazing, the owners are extremely friendly, welcoming and made us feel at home. The views are absolutely to die for, and I simply cannot say enough good things about this place. Very close drives to shops just puts the icing on the cake of an amazing place. top marks
We (a family with children) were made to feel so at home from the moment we arrived until we left 17 days later. Truly outstanding easygoing & friendly 'hosts'. The setting is idyllic, a lovely little village with acres of beautiful countryside all around. Yet at the same time close to stunning beaches and numerous attractions for all ages. We have booked again for Summer 2014 and honestly can't wait!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- wheelchair accessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Two en suite bathrooms, Separate communal bathroom, separate w/c downstairs.
- 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 7
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (7 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - king size bed, en suite Bedroom 2 - double bed Bedroom 3 - 2 singles Bedroom 4 - 1 single Bedroom 5 - 1 single Bedroom 6 - sofa bed (double) Bedroom 7 - 2 singles, en suite in `crooked den`.
- Max. occupancy: 10
- pets considered
- children welcome
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All maid, towels, electricity and heating costs included.