Apartment in Carlton, Reeds Bay, St James, Barbados, Caribbean - Ground Floor On North End. Seems Like Your Own Private Villa
Located in Carlton, St. James, this luxury 2 bedroom apartment is nestled on the west coast of Barbados. With a secluded sandy beach, it is perfect for those looking for a more private location to relax and enjoy sun and sand The nearby tropical reef provides some of the best snorkelling in Barbados. Guest can walk along the shore to nearby larger beach for a change in scenery or sunbathe on the complementary beach chairs 5 steps from the apartment.
About the Owner
About Sam Maho
Dianne Mahon is married to Sam Mahon and is a well established Interior Decorator on the west coast of Barbados. Dianne and Sam have over 30 years experience in the holiday rental business and are currently semi retired.
Sam Maho purchased this condo in 1997
Why Sam Maho chose Barbados
Ground floor unit on north end of Reeds House with gardens and privacy and views of the sea from every room.
Close to Holetown and Speightstown for shopping and Restaurants.
What makes this condo unique
Reeds House staff are very attentive caring but discreet.
Very private beach which is rarely busy.
From the Owner
“Ground floor unit on north end of Reeds House with gardens and privacy and views of the sea from every room. Close to Holetown and Speightstown for shopping and Restaurants.”
Activity and Interests
The semi-private beach is usually only used by other guests in the complex. It provides more privacy than most beaches on the West Coast. There is a buoyed swimming area as well as a large tropical reef that provides stunning snorkelling.
Reeds House #5: "Surfs Up" is located a 40 minute drive fro Grantley Adams International Airport
This unit is located 15 minutes south of Spieghtstown and 15 minutes north of Holetown. Both centres provide supermarkets, gas stations and duty free retail shopping.
Historic Speightstown provides several lunch venues and local shopping from side walk vendors.
Mullins Beach and Bar are less than 10 mins. by car.
Many restaurants can be found along the West coast of Barbados that provide numerous fine dining experiences as well as quaint bars on the beach for a sunset drink. During the winter months, the nearby reefs provides some of the best Surfing in the island while fresh fish is available from a fish market a short walk from Reeds House.
We highly recommend that you visit Speightstown for local shopping. A must for any visitor is a visit to Nicholas Abbey, an historic 1650s Plantation Great House then onto a scenic east coast drive with lunch at The Round House or Atlantic Hotel.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Jan 2017 - 14 Apr 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
15 Apr 2017 - 14 Dec 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£304|
A 25% deposit is required to reserve a booking. The remainder of the balance is due 30 days before the arrival.
All rates are subject to 7.5% VAT.
No specific change over day.
Check in time is 3 pm.
Departure time is 11 am.
Notes on prices:
Christmas and New Years Rates: US $970 per night
1 bedroom Winter Rate (15th Dec to 14th April): US $550 per night
Breakfast Pack included.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Reeds House staff are very attentive caring but discreet. Very private beach which is rarely busy.”
- Air Conditioning ...
- Ceiling Fans
- Lift ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- jet skiing
- water skiing
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bedroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Both bedrooms have en suite bathrooms with showers and marble topped vanities. The master bathroom has a double vanity, walk in closet, jacuzzi and a bidet.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Large Double Bed, Kingsized bed with view of the sea
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed, can be pushed together. View of the sea
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The master bedroom has a king size mattress and a private balcony while the 2nd bedroom contains twin mattresses that can be pushed together to make a king-sized bed.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: During the Winter period (15th Dec to 14th April) parties of 2 or less have the option to rent only one room at a reduced price. This is perfect for couples or single persons looking for a relaxing getaway. Outside: This ground floor, corner suit has a private garden area and spa pool surrounded by tropical flowers. There is also a small outside dining area with an umbrella. Paddle boarding can also be provided upon request. Complimentary beach chairs are put out daily for use of the guests on the quaint semi-private beach. 2 sets of snorkeling equipment and diving flag included. Utility Room: Washing machine and dryer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linens and towels are provided. A maid/ laundress service is provided half day/ 6 days a week. A cook can also be provided at an additional cost. The building has a lobby with a front desk. Security services are 24/7. Other: This corner unit has a dining terrace with views of the spa pool and beach. It consists of a Dining table (seats 6) and two carved coral stone consoles with mirrors,a wet bar and bar fridge. A second dining area with umbrella sits on the wooden deck.