Burton Manor West Wing Sleeps / Dining for up to 16
Hen and Stag / Wedding / Family weekend luxury set within its own grounds and very close to the award winning beaches, golf and all amenities. The stunning Beamed 1920's East Wing comprises 5 bedrooms ( Bed 1. Large double & 3 singles, Bed 2. single bed, Bed 3. Double & 1 single, Bed 4. Double, Bed 5 Dormitory with 7 single beds. ), 2 bath / shower rooms, separate ground floor shower & WC. Old beamed lounge with further 2 double sofa beds. Modern kitchen with granite work surfaces. Lounge has 50" Sky TV, large dining room for 20 right next to the conservatory ( seats another 12 ) and outside patio and BBQ area and garden.
Live the Dream in a beautiful 1920's beamed Manor House set in its own private grounds. Close to all amenities. Self catering saves money loads of money with some fab wines / drinks from the local supermarkets rather than those large hotel / guest house tabs. BBQ facilities also available subject to the weather. No pets in the interest of hygiene for all our guests. Both the East and West Wings are totally separate with their own facilities
About the Owner
About Steve or James
I am a local business man born in Poole. I could not live any where else in the UK. Burton Manor is situated in Branksome Park which is directly next to Canford Cliffs and the world renowned Sandbanks.
Steve or James purchased this house in 1991
Why Steve or James chose Purbeck
Fabulous Location just a few hundred yards from Westbourne with its Bars, Restaurants, Shops, Supermarkets, taxi rank.
Only 1.5 miles from Bournemouth Centre
I have owned Burton Manor for the last 25 years and the West Wing was added in 2007. You can walk to the beautiful beach in about 20 mins and all the local Westbourne Bars and restaurants are less than 10 mins walk.
What makes this house unique
Peace and tranquility of a country location with exclusive properties all around and yet set in the middle of Poole and Bournemouth so close to all amenities
Initial booking reservation deposit of £300.
50% deposit within 4 months of date required and balance 6 weeks prior to date required.
Key / Security deposit fully refundable provided no damage or lost keys etc.
Friday check in and normally leave Sunday by 2pm to allow for an extra sleep in.
Additional nights at substantially reduced prices are available.
Notes on prices:
Prices are per night for 2 nights minimum.
Extra nights are available at substantial discounts discount.
Special deals are available subject to availability.
From the Owner
“Fabulous Location just a few hundred yards from Westbourne with its Bars, Restaurants, Shops, Supermarkets, taxi rank. Only 1.5 miles from Bournemouth Centre I have owned Burton Manor for the last 25 years and the West Wing was added in 2007. You can walk to the beautiful beach in about 20 mins and all the local Westbourne Bars and restaurants are less than 10 mins walk.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Save the cost of expensive hotel bar tabs with Tesco on the practically on the doorstep and numerous other local super markets.
All the famous award winning beaches of Poole and Bournemouth are within 5 minutes drive and the nearest on is about 1 mile or 20 minute walk along a pine shaded avenue.
Bournemouth airport is 10 minutes away by taxi and Branksome train station is literally 2 minutes by taxi.
Fantastic Location. Just a few hundred yards from Westbourne Bars, Restaurants, Taxi Rank, SuperMarkets and also Only 1.5 miles to the Bournemouth night life the hub of the south, bars, restaurants, shows, cinemas.
The local village of Westbourne is 5 minutes walk and also some excellent bars and restaurants.
From the Owner
“Peace and tranquility of a country location with exclusive properties all around and yet set in the middle of Poole and Bournemouth so close to all amenities”
- Fireplace ...
- Heating ...
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- 2600 sq. ft.
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet, open plan
- Shower room 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, large with vanity units and fireplace
- Shower room 3 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet, plus way hand basin and old fashioned character tiles.
- Toilet 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, ground floor
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20
- Bedroom 5 - 7 Single Bed
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 3 Single Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Single Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 6 - 2 Double Bed
- Bedroom 6 consists of 2 double sofa beds in the Lounge with adjacent toilet and shower.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation. You can add the top floor of the West Wing for an additional 7 guests totalling 25. All accommodation is self catering but we do provide bed linen and towels. Lounge living areas include TV facilities. No pets in the interest of hygiene for all our guests. Outside: The Manor is set in Branksome Park just a few hundred metres from the main A338 approach road to Poole and Bournemouth and yet within 1 mile of the Beach and 5 minutes walk to the Westbourne restaurants and wine bars. Bournemouth night life is only 2 miles away.