Villa in Piegaro, Nr. Perugia, Umbria, Italy - The Villa Is Situated In A Peaceful Location 5 Minutes Drive Up A Well Maintained Gravel Road
The property is situated on a hillside on the Tuscany/Umbria border overlooking Panicale. It has been renovated to a high standard. It has a beautiful large swimming pool situated on the lower terrace with a variety of exterior sitting and dining areas offering both shade and sun. An ideal villa for a large family or 2 families travelling together. Bookings accepted for groups of 8, 10 or 12.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Had a wonderful week at Poanelli. Views to die for. Extremely comfortable accommodation. Everything we needed was available at the villa. Will definately return.
Activity and Interests
Nearest Airports Are Perugia International Airport 45km. Rome Fiumicino 190km. Rome Ciampino 175km. Florence International Airport 165km. All Have Car Rental Available. The villa is situated a short drive away from Lake Trasimeno.
Piegaro 3 km
Citta della pieve 14km
Chiusi 25km (excellent train service to Florence and Rome)
Castiglione del lago 26km
The property is ideally situated on the Umbrian/tuscan border for sightseeing to a number of historic towns i.e. Assisi, Orvieto, Perugia. There are numerous local shops, restaurants and supermarkets a short drive away. Catering can be provided by a local restaurant either with the chef coming to the house or meals being delivered. A welcome pack will be provided. An initial shopping service can be provided on request. A large selection of DVD's, books and traditional games are provided.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
2 Sep 2016 - 27 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact house manager Johanne.
Arrival 3pm, departure 10am.
Notes on prices:
Prices for groups of 8 start at £2200 per week
Prices for groups of 10 start at £2500 per week
Please enquire with Johanne for further information, regarding group prices for 8 & 10 persons
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 5 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- All en-suite bathrooms have baths, separate shower, basin and wc. Bedroom 1 and bedroom 4 include a bidet.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 - 12 (4 & 5 Bedrooms) cot also available. Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 king size bed and single bed Bedroom 2 king size bed Bedroom 3 twin beds plus pull out truckle beds Bedroom 4 king size bed Bedroom 5 twin beds plus pull out truckle beds
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: For bookings of 8 & 10, please enquire with Johanne for further information of bedroom combinations available to you. Weekly rates vary for group sizes. Outside: Swimming pool with sun loungers, landscaped quintessential Italianete gardens surround the immediate house, terraces, large gas barbeque, shaded poolhouse with pizza oven with cushions for seating. Wisteria covered pergola with dining table and chairs overlooking the swimming pool. Electric entrance gates providing privacy and security. Plenty of parking space including under cover parking. Utility Room: Separate utility room with sink, washing machine, tumble drier and drinks fridge. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels including pool towels are provided on a weekly basis. If additional cleaning, towels or linen are required these will be provided at an additional cost. The house is cleaned on a weekly basis, prior to arrival and on departure. Other: The property has a large covered 2 storey loggia to one side. The ground floor provides a wonderful shady dining area and the first floor a sitting/games area where there is a football table.