Apartment in Plan-de-la-Tour, Gulf of St Tropez, Côte d'Azur, France - Close To Gulf Of St Tropez, 15 Drive To Beach
This charming one-bedroomed apartment with pretty outdoor terrace and garden has beautiful views across village roofs and the Maures mountains. Situated in a private residential domaine at the heart of a Provencal village close to the Gulf of St. Tropez, with large shared swimming pool, children's paddling pool, tennis court and boules court. The cool terrace with sunloungers creates a peaceful environment for rest and relaxation. The bedroom with double bed and two single beds in the sitting room would suit a couple and two children. Situated on the ground floor, the apartment has its' own private access. Two minutes walk from the village of Plan de la Tour with boulangeries, restaurants, weekly market and small grocery store.
About the Owner
About Lesley Ann Watson
Lesley-Ann Watson is a yoga teacher/coach in the UK and France.
Why Lesley Ann Watson chose St Tropez region
I love Provence because there are a thousand things to do and explore - limestone fjords and creeks, lavender fields, palm tree beaches, remote hillsides, wine domaines, Roman amphitheatres and bridges, mountain-biking, swimming, kayaking and sailing ...
From the Owner
“I love Provence because there are a thousand things to do and explore - limestone fjords and creeks, lavender fields, palm tree beaches, remote hillsides, wine domaines, Roman amphitheatres and bridges, mountain-biking, swimming, kayaking and sailing ...”
Activity and Interests
The beaches of Ste Maxime are approximately 6km away by car. St Tropez and the beautiful sandy beaches of Pampelonne are approximately 20km. A village bus goes to Ste. Maxime early morning, lunchtime and early evening. St. Tropez is a 20 minute boat trip from Ste. Maxime.
Hyeres/Toulon airport approx. 48km. Nice airport approx 93km. Marseille/ Marignane airport approx 150km. Car hire recommended or private taxi service available on request.
Grimaud approx 12km. St Tropez approx 20km. Ste Maxime approx 6km.
Situated on the ground floor, the apartment has its' own private access and accommodation to suit a couple and two children. Two minutes walk from the village of Plan de la Tour with boulangeries, six restaurants, weekly Thursday market, small grocery store and bank/cashpoint machine. Wifi connection is available at the tourist office or at the internet café. During the Summer, there are frequent open air events such as music, art exhibitions, wine tasting, theatre. Boules for boules court, two tennis raquets and balls are provided. Aqualand 10 min drive away. Sea kayak, standup paddle, horseriding, sailing can be organised on request (45 minute drive).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
28 May 2017 - 1 Oct 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
Booking enquiries by email or telephone in English or French. Full payment due before arrival and €65 non refundable cleaning/linens cost due on arrival.
For booking and further information, please contact the owner on 00 44 777 55 06497.
Preferred changeover day is Saturday, but may be flexible.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- near the sea
- water parks
- winery tours
- paddle boating
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom with large bath/ shower over, hand basin, towel rail, washing machine. Separate toilet.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom with double bed and French doors opening onto the terrace. Living Room with two single beds would suit children.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Tennis ...
- Max. occupancy: 4
- non smoking only
- children welcome
- Outside: South-facing garden and terrace with electric barbecue and outside table and chairs for four. The two sun loungers can be in the shade of the terrace or in the sunny garden. The electric barbecue requires an inch of water before switching on and produces amazingly delicious barbecues (try 'magret de canard' duck kebabs). Terrace lights and candles. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen/towels/kitchen linen provided. An additional cost of €65 for linens and end of stay cleaning is payable upon arrival.