Apartment in Roncaro, Baveno, Lake Maggiore, Lombardy, Italy - The Home Is Just A 12 Minute Walk To The Lakeside.
Newly furnished Lake Maggiore home offering ample living accommodation for 4 guests.Home comes complete with fully fitted kitchen featuring dishwasher and washing machine. The apartment accommodates 4 people comfortably. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Balconies and views over Lake Maggiore plus terrace with countryside views.
This is a 2 bedroom, bright and airy second floor apartment in Roncaro near Stresa. Ideally situated in an idyllic village location within an 8 minute walk of the lakeside and a 10-12 minute walk of the centre of Baveno, the apartment enjoys beautiful lake views from it's private terrace. The property is modern and contemporary and offers ideal accommodation for either two couples or a family with children.
There are 2 flights of stairs to reach the property (about 20 steps). Inside, the property is set over 2 levels, with a spiral staircase leading to the first floor. It has 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a modern kitchen and open plan living and dining area.
Downstairs, the living area is furnished with colourful sofa and dining table seating for up to 6. guests Doors lead out to a balcony equipped with table and chairs for four, ideal for al fresco dining or for an aperitif before heading to one of the restaurants within walking distance of the property which we will be happy to share our local knowledge and recommend some our favourites to you! The terrace enjoys wonderful lake views. There is an additional terrace at the rear of the property enjoying views over the countryside as well as a charming private garden. The kitchen is also on this floor and is well equipped with oven, hob, dishwasher and microwave. There is also a bathroom with shower on this floor.
Upstairs, there are two bedrooms, both with double beds and storage for your clothes and belongings during your stay. The master bedroom boasts lovely lake views. The main bathroom is spacious with bath (and shower attachment), sink and toilet.
The home benefits from is a garage allocated to the apartment situated behind electric secured gates. There is also a bay of 6 communal spaces outside the front of the flat.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
About Italian Apartments
(2 traveller reviews)
Stayed here last summer on a recent tour of Italy. This home was a gem. Exactly as we expected based on the photographs on the site (always a relief when selecting a home over the internet!) The team that handled the booking were professional and efficient and the home itself ticked all the boxes. View, location, layout plus the weather was kind! The village has some great bars and restaurants and is also close to Stresa ( a little more touristy but worth a visit nonetheless) A visit to the islands is also a must! We will definitely return.
Excellent apartment in beautiful location
The apartment is in a lovely quiet area with stunning views over Lake Maggiore. It's in excellent condition, very clean and comfortable and is well equipped. The main bedroom is an excellent size with a lovely comfortable bed, excellent storage and beautiful views of the lake. The owners family were very friendly and helpful. They gave us great advice for places to eat and where to visit. We would definitely recommend this apartment and the location. We hope to visit again.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Baveno is ideally situated on the shores of Lake Maggiore to explore the beautiful Borromean islands of Isola Pescatori, Isola Bella and Isola Madre by ferry. The view over Lake Maggiore from the winding drive up the mountainside is simply stunning. There are some excellent local restaurants within walking distance of the apartment such as Siddharta - for that romantic, special meal, La Posta - in the town square and Il Gabbiano in old Baveno. There's also L'inContro on the lake edge for a coffee or snack at lunchtime, or whilst waiting for your ferry. Just a short drive or ferry to Stresa and you'll find narrow cobbled streets with pavement cafe's, restaurants and shops, or take a leisurely drive along the lake road and discover Feriolo, Belgirate and Arona. With national parkland and surrounding mountains there's plenty of breathtaking walks, vineyards and Italian architecture to enjoy. One visit is just not enough - we guarantee you'll fall in love with this area!
2 minute drive or a 12 minute walk to the lake shore.
Milan Malpensa at 55 kilometres, car hire recommended. Train sevice from Malpensa to Baveno/Stresa available.
Apartment can also be accessed from Milan Bergamo and Milan Linate airports.
All amenities available in the center of Baveno.
2 minute drive or a 12 minute walk.
Home located within walking distance to beach, bars, restaurants and shops.
The following activities all available.
Places of Interest
Diving / Snorkeling
Skiing & Snowboarding
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
23 Apr 2017 - 20 May 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
21 May 2017 - 30 Jun 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
1 Sep 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A 25% deposit is required on booking to reserve the dates.
The balance of rental payment is then due 12 weeks before arrival after which no refunds apply.
Flexible where possible.
Notes on prices:
Final cleaning 50 euros and a charge of 10 euros per person for linen and towels.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- autumn foliage
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain climbing
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 modern bathrooms (a bathroom is located on each floor level) One with bath, one with shower. The bathroom with bath is located upstairs. The bathroom with shower and laundry facilities is located downstairs.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 2 double bedrooms
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Max. occupancy: 4
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: Internet access via baveno free wifi (available to our customers as free wifi here in the village of baveno accessible in the apartment) DVD player, dishwasher, washing machine, central heating, hairdryer, kettle, microwave, fridge, terrace. Internet access available free of charge via Baveno internet service (free for the whole village, please note internet is supplied the Baveno commune/council so signal service is not guaranteed but available without charge subject to availability). Outside: Doors lead out to a balcony ideal for al fresco dining (table and chairs for 4 guests) for an aperitif before heading to one of the restaurants within walking distance of the property. The terrace benefits from enviable lake views. An additional terrace at the rear of the property also boasts views over the countryside. Both terraces feature table and chairs to relax on. Plus your own private garden to relax in. There is a private garage allocated to the home with the added security of electric secured gates. There is also a bay of 6 communal spaces outside the front of the apartment. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Rates exclude a final cleaning fee of 50 euros and a charge of 10 euros per person for linen and towels.