Spacious Accommodation For Family Holidays & celebrations in North Wales
Plas Mynach is a large country house in the seaside resort of Barmouth. With panoramic sea and mountain views, the house provides spacious and comfortable accommodation ideal for holidays or celebrations with family or friends. The house has a large private garden overlooking Cardigan Bay and is a ten minute walk from Barmouth's sandy beach. Barmouth itself stands at the mouth of the glorious Mawddach estuary and faces the open expanse of Cardigan Bay. It is a small town with miles of sandy beaches and the usual entertainments of a coastal resort. There are a variety of bars and eateries. The town also has a railway station. Further up the coast are the splendid castles of Harlech and Caernarfon, while inland stand the wild hills and mountains of Snowdonia.
Top Traveller Review
An amazing gem - a real treat!
About the Owner
(1 traveller reviews)
An amazing gem - a real treat!
This place is a fabulous spot for a group of friends or family. It feels like a castle but is so comfortable and conducive to hanging out, you feel right at home immediately. The views are awesome, there's an Aga to cook up a feast in and there's plenty to do in the area if you can drag yourself away from this home. The beach is great for a walk, there's nice cycle routes and day trips to Snowden or Portmeirion are but a few options at your fingertips. Would completely recommend this place for an amazing retreat away. You won't be disappointed!
Activity and Interests
1 km (10 mins walk) Barmouth Blue Flag Beach
Barmouth Railway station - 1 mile
Barmouth - 1 mile
Harlech (Harlech Castle) - 10 miles
Dolgellau - 10 miles
Portmadoc (Portmeirion) - 20 miles
Caernafon (Caernafoon Castle) - 38 miles
Snowdon - 35 miles
Barmouth has several banks with cash points, a Co-op supermarket as well as local butcher and bakers.
There is an array of pubs and restaurants for every taste.
It is also possible to go on boat and fishing trips from the harbour.
Barmouth Garage offers bicycle hire to explore the Mawddach trail, which is a lovely flat ride across the estuary on the railway bridge and along the disused railway track.
There are also many walks to be had in the hills and mountains around the town include the Panorama Walk above the town.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
16 Jul 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Book direct with owner.
Weekly lets run Saturday - Saturday but can be flexible out of peak season.
Notes on prices:
Prices quoted are for up to 15.
Minimum stay 2nights - £1,000. 3 nights - £1,500
Gas is paid for as used - by meter reading.
Deposit - one third of holiday rental
Balance due - two months prior to holiday date
Security deposit due with rental balance
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- bird watching
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Ground floor En-suite with bath and shower over Ground floor cloakroom First Floor En-suite to double room with bath En-suite to family room with bath 2 Shower Rooms Cloakroom
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12-15 (7Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Ground floor Double bedroom, en suite bathroom First floor Wing 1- double , en suite bathroom Family room, Kingsize, 1single Wing 2- Twin room Family-Kingsize, 1single en suite bathroom Centre bedroom-Twin, Additional room/beds if required
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Large private garden overlooking Cardigan Bay Barbecue Garden table and chairs Utility Room: Washing Machine Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen included Towels available to hire Maid service can be arranged Other: Panelled Hall with sofas and armchairs TV/DVD