Townhouse in Estepona, Costa del Sol, Spain - Stunning Views, 2 Minutes Walk To The Beach
Superb townhouse in elevated position overlooking Estepona Marina. Dramatic sea views along the coast include Gibraltar and the Atlas Mountains of North Africa. Looking east, one can see all round Estepona Bay towards Marbella. A large terrace on the lower floor gives total privacy for sunbathing. Plenty of sun-loungers are included and a barbecue. Fully fitted kitchen with all mod cons. Sky TV, audio and DVD player plus bar area with built in frig & ice maker.
About the Owner
As an enthusiastic sailor, I first bought a yacht and a berth near the Control Tower. We could see Puertosol houses from the cockpit and found that one was for sale. We inspected and bought immediately! That was 15 years ago and we have never regretted the purchase as it is without doubt on of the most prestigious places to live in the area. As soon as I retired 11 years ago, we have been spending several week a year in the sun. It is our second home.
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Fantastic holiday - best ever - have decided to return next year". MG August 2013
"All dlighted with your house, very comfortable and at home there, happy to holiday there again". BB July-August 2013.
"Fantastic position - can't think of a better location" AK July 2013.
From the Owner
“The location is perfect with almost every facility within walking distance or easy reach. You hardly need a car (except, perhaps if you are going to play golf on a different course every day!). Even then, there is a taxi rank immediately adjacent to the building. The view are stunning and there is always something to watch.”
Activity and Interests
Playa de Rada is the main beach and it stretches along to the town some 2 miles. The nearest point is about 5 minutes walk from the house. A smaller and perhaps prettier beach is to the west and is about 10 minutes walk. All usual beach facilities are available in the summer months.
Nearest Airport is Gibraltar at about 25 miles but the most useful is Malaga at some 55 miles. There is a taxi or bus service from the airport but car hire is the more common option. A garage space is available in the basement car park.
Estepona town centre is 15 minutes walk from the house. The old Plaza del Flores is worth a visit and there are the usual museums and ancient churches to see.
There is a supermarket one minutes walk from the house and in the port 3 minutes away there are 2 ATM cash machines.
- Booking Notes:
Please contact the owner for details.
Saturday Arrival time after 1600 hrs
Saturday Departure time by 1200 hrs
Notes on prices:
The house is available to rent from the 1st June to 30th September on a weekly basis at a rental inclusive of gas, electricity of from Euros 900 per week or part. For each stay, there is a cleaning and laundry surcharge of 150 euros and a damage deposit of 200 euros returnable after the completion of the holiday. Lower rates apply for low to mid-season - see table of rates.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“I love the lay-out of the house. It has been extremely well designed for ease of operation and there is no wasted space. It definitely has the "wow factor".”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En suite bathroom to bedroom 1, Family bathroom both with bath, shower, wash hand basin, wc and bidet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed (Tempur Mattress) Bedroom 2 with double bed and bedroom 3 with twin beds
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: This is, without doubt, one of the most desirable positions on the Costa. It is very convenient for shops, bars and restaurants - everything is within easy walking distance. Outside: Large terrace with 2 loungers and 6 reclining garden chairs all with thick cushions, gas barbecue, sun shades. Utility Room: Storage cupboard, gas bottle cupboard, washer and tumble dryer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included, cleaning every week and towels & linen changed every week. Surcharge of 150 euros per stay for this. Other: Cloakroom next to front door with wash basin and wc.