Apartment in Altea, Costa Blanca, Spain - Peaceful Location, 10 Minutes Walk To The Pebble Beach
Mirador de la Galera is a housing development with breathtaking panoramic views of the sea, of Marina Greenwich and mountains Sierra de Bernia. Located in the southern of Valencia, near the small town of Altea and the Morro de Toix nature reserve, it’s the perfect “2 couple” apartment or “4 family members” apartment. The property is 10 minutes walking from Mascarat pebble beach and the Luis Campomanes Marina with its bars and restaurants. This is one of the most beautiful and peaceful areas of the Mediterranean combining sea with mountain landscape and activities. The apt. is air-conditioned and beautifully furnished, it is spacious and light and the large terrace is perfect for dining, in addition to the terrace it also has its own private landscaped patios and pool that look over the sea.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
I am retired and use the apartment as my second home, where we currently spend about 3 months a year.
Year purchased: 2001
Why the owner chose an apartment in this location
We bought the apartment as we wanted a second home for relax with an excellent climate. With the years the complex has became 90% second home owners. Here, the atmosphere is calm and comfortable, with a well run community administration and mostly of inhabitants from UK, Germany and East countries.
As I deliberately choose it, the apt. is close enough to supermarket and marina amenities (just 10 minutes walk) but far enough to noisy activities.
1 holidaymaker review
Myself and two friends rented this apartment for a short holiday in the Costa Blanca region. The apartment was in excellent condition and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The owners could not have been more helpful and responded quickly to any queries. Would definitely stay here again.
From the Owner
“I bought the apartment as I wanted a second home for relax with excellent climate. With the years the complex has became 90% second home owners. Here, the atmosphere is calm and comfortable, with a well run community administration and mostly of inhabitants from UK, Germany and East countries.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Painting courses; flea market on Saturday morning; fruit and flowers market on Tuesday morning; the most spectacular fireworks during San Lorenzo’s week. A colourful celebration plenty of activities for all ages on August second week. The last weekend of September is the spectacular “Moors-Christian Fiesta”. Three nights of parades with wonderful costumes and other festivities. Public fish auctions in Calpe from Monday to Friday, starting at 15:00.
5 minute walk to local pebble beach "La Bocana". Many other sand beaches within 15 minute driving: Calpe 5 minutes, Benidorm 20 min. In Altea area the beach are partly gravel and partly sand, has the blue flag for good quality of the seawater and clean beaches. Sun loungers and sunshades are for rent at the beach
Distances by car: Alicante airport 40 minutes; Valencia airport 80 minutes. Car hire is easily accessed at both airports and there is also a coach service from Alicante airport to Benidorm and Calpe
Approximate distances: Altea 3 km. Calpe 2 km. Benidorm 8 km. Car hire is not essential but advisable to really enjoy the beautiful coastline, beaches and countryside. Ferries for the Balearic leave Denia daily and this can be a great extra trip.
Walking from “El Mirador de la Galera” there is an excellent medium sized supermarket “MasyMas” with a wide choice on international products and lovely fresh bread baked to make you feel like at home. Open 9:00 - 21:30 Mon to Sun. Nearby is Campomanes Marina with lovely restaurants and lounge bars to have a drink at night.
Altea has many excellent restaurants, banks and shopping areas. In Calpe there are an extensive range of restaurants specialized on international cuisine as well as in dishes of the area. Altea, Calpe and surrounding areas offer something for all ages and tastes. Altea with its cultural status offers fine arts within dozens of art galleries, antiques, and tiny craft shops. For the more active there is cycling, walking, scuba diving, tennis, golf and much more in Benidorm, just 15 km. away. In Benidorm there are amusement parks like “Mundomar Sea World”, “Aqualandia Water Park”, and “Terra Mitica” theme park.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
20 Dec 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
12 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£267|
Our standard terms are:
- RESERVATION: 25%, non-returnable in case of dismiss, deposit to be paid by bank transfer to confirm reservation.
-LOSS AND BREAKAGES: 300€ deposit to cover loss or breakages. This will be refunded (subject to breakages and damage) at departure.
- PAYMENTS: remaining amount after reservation and deposit must be paid at arriving before the keys are handed over.
Changeover day: Sunday but flexible.
Entry at 16.00 hrs on arrival. Departure at 10.30 hrs to facilitate cleaning. In case of early arrival or late departure, please contact us at your convenience to make an arrangement.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“As I deliberately choose it, the apt. is close enough to supermarket and marina amenities (just 10 minutes walk) but far enough to noisy activities.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- double sink, side to side mirror, toilet, bidet, bath with shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Both rooms have air conditioning and fitted wardrobes with light, full length mirrors, drawers, hangers and shelves. - Master room: 2 single bed, TV and access to the sun terrace. - 2nd bedroom:2 single bed, safe-deposit box
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Even it is plenty room for parking the apt. has an under ground secure parking for 1 car. There is no lift. Baby park/Cot at an extra charge 20€. Smoking is not allowed in the apartment. Pets are not accepted at this property. Additional charge for electricity for long term rentals. Utility Room: Includes iron, ironing board, washing machine dust pan and brush, mop and bucket, hoover, towels and linen storage. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bedding and indoor towels are fully inclusive. Beach towels provided. Apartment is cleaned between lets. Additional cleaning and linen changes can be arranged during your stay at extra cost.